PDA

View Full Version : Whats that burning? A Lambo..... Wa.....hahaha....

CalgaryB5
04-09-2004, 11:26 PM
Nice...........BURN (http://www.ffge.at/einsaetze/2004/B_04.04.03/einsatz.htm)

car
04-09-2004, 11:31 PM
nooooooooooooo,:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :banghead:
quickly some one translate the page for us

EstoMax
04-09-2004, 11:31 PM
damn.. what happened? someone read german (i think its german...)?

max:(

JordanLotoski
04-09-2004, 11:49 PM
thats a pretty good chop

slvrchr203
04-10-2004, 12:03 AM
For all those who don't speak the language of love(German).
A Lamborghini in the value of 300,000 dollar caught fire in Rutzendorf suddenly. A friend of the owner, a steirischer Edelkarossenhändler, came directly of the rescue when he noticed a sting flame. The drive and his passenger were able to be rescued. The fire department largely-Enzersdorf deleted rescued the passengers and put out the fire, the fire department Wittau that vehicle.

some of it i cant translate

peace out

CalgaryB5
04-10-2004, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by SIRCANADA
thats a pretty good chop

:werd:
Why would you think is a Pchop?

gwkwan
04-10-2004, 12:46 AM
nooooooooooo my baby...:(

IntegraG2
04-10-2004, 02:18 AM
that is painful to look at......:barf:

sputnik
04-10-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by CalgaryB5

Why would you think is a Pchop?

sarcasm there buddy... look it up in a dictionary

car
04-10-2004, 12:29 PM
thats goota suck, ur car blows up in the middle of no where, not to mention a lambo

4CylFiero
04-10-2004, 01:16 PM
Nah guys it's a fiero Kitcar :)

3G
04-10-2004, 01:29 PM
:( :thumbsdow

Ichigo
04-10-2004, 01:30 PM
Lamborghini for sale.. Minor engine fire. Easily repairable..
I should work sales....

Orbie
04-11-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by slvrchr203
For all those who don't speak the language of love(German).
A Lamborghini in the value of 300,000 dollar caught fire in Rutzendorf suddenly. A friend of the owner, a steirischer Edelkarossenhändler, came directly of the rescue when he noticed a sting flame. The drive and his passenger were able to be rescued. The fire department largely-Enzersdorf deleted rescued the passengers and put out the fire, the fire department Wittau that vehicle.

some of it i cant translate

peace out

slvchr203, don't want to question your German skills, but this looks like you just took the page to babelfish and pasted the results! If you can translate German into English, why are there sentences like "A friend of the owner, a steirischer Edelkarossenhändler, came directly of the rescue when he noticed a sting flame."

and " The drive and his passenger were able to be rescued."

and "The fire department largely-Enzersdorf deleted rescued the passengers and put out the fire, the fire department Wittau that vehicle. "

????? none of these sentences are in coherent english. I mean if you can translate why didn't you put it into english?

Unless, something has changed and there is something called a "sting flame", coming directly of the rescue to someone, a fire department that can delete rescue you and "Wittau" a vehicle, and rescue a "drive" from a car (which I can only assume is the drivetrain).

Sorry just had to ask man.:nut:

car
04-12-2004, 02:31 PM
shhh.....what that i hear?.........amazing fact of amazingness.....

pointing out his mistakes doesnt help me understand the page:rolleyes:

illeagle
04-12-2004, 05:43 PM
at least it got a free car wash...:rolleyes:

tommy1223
04-12-2004, 06:06 PM
wow, that's crazy. took about 17+ fire fighters to put out a lambo. i bet they all rushed to the scene of a burning lambo and let the rest of the town burn to ashes so they can catch a glimps of the lambo.

GT2NV
04-12-2004, 10:48 PM
:( my fav car.....

GT2NV
04-12-2004, 10:48 PM
:( my fav car.....

DJ Lazy
04-13-2004, 02:34 PM
with regards to the photochop msg.. I actually think it is.. for a few reasons.. the reflections on the car are too bright for the contrast of the weather for that day.. around the rear wheel in 2 pics look 'smudged' (photoshop tool) there are NO pic of the firefighters spraying towards.. all pics were take with the fighter beyond there for you cannot see the water "splashing" onto the car... just something fishy captures my eye in the pics...

Unless a RELIABLE news source has an article, i am gonna think its a chop...

:dunno:

cbr_ryder
04-15-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by DJ Lazy
with regards to the photochop msg.. I actually think it is.. for a few reasons.. the reflections on the car are too bright for the contrast of the weather for that day.. around the rear wheel in 2 pics look 'smudged' (photoshop tool) there are NO pic of the firefighters spraying towards.. all pics were take with the fighter beyond there for you cannot see the water "splashing" onto the car... just something fishy captures my eye in the pics...

Unless a RELIABLE news source has an article, i am gonna think its a chop...

:dunno:

BumpinTalon
04-15-2004, 01:33 PM
if it is a photochop...then that is the BEST photochop I have ever seen, period.

slvrchr203
04-15-2004, 05:57 PM
no way is it a chop, its a fire depepartment's website check it out
http://www.ffge.at/

Raz
04-17-2004, 08:00 AM
To the retard who pretended he was cool by running shit through babelfish: Ich spreche deutsch, und hier sind das richtiger ubersetzung ;)

The homepage is about the volunteer fire brigade it seems :)

Fire rescue effort - Lamborghini up in full flames

A Lamborghini worth over 300000 Euros all of the sudden caught fire near Rutzendorf. A coworker of the owner of the car from a nearby "noble chassis dealer" (I'm thinking exotic cars or something similar?) came to the rescue immediatly, as soon as he noticed the flame peaking into the air (stichflamme is the kind of flame a blowtorch makes, a pointy long one and usually indicates that he noticed the fire starting). He (owner) and his passenger managed save themselves. The fire brigade from the larger Enzersdorf area (a local county it seems) put out the fire, the fire brigade (what the hell is Wittau?) saved the charcoaled car.

It looks like they are mourning the car in the last picture, im thinking that Wittau barg might be a saddening reference?

- Rasmus (Hardcore german-ish person)