PDA

View Full Version : fucken little punks

ALI BABA
04-10-2004, 06:05 AM
I was at my friends house chillin with a few friends and while sitting.. my friends sister calls out someone broke one of our car windows ....rushed out chased the mother fuckers caught one of them dragged his ass back to my friends house, called the cops and waited for about 1 hour before those guys came...cop comes out looks at the guy throws him into the car and starts blabing all thier shit (reports...what we seen ect.) and after all that he tells us we can not convict the mother fucker..turns out he has a bleeding hand(badly) and claims his friends stabed him because he never participated in breaking our car windows and then rats out all his friends who did it. and cops tell us there is nothing we can do ....wtf... we caught one of the motherfuckers and u cant do anything.....fuck, it would have been more worth it to kick the fuck outa him and let him go

Spyderman_MaryJ
04-10-2004, 09:43 AM
What a joke. A couple of weeks ago we had some guy looking in our house window while we were sitting here. I chased him as far as I could, but he had a good start on me. I jumped in the car and went looking for him, but found a cop first. I told him the story, and he told me "I'm not from this district, if you could just call it in..." I was like WTF?? I just think it's funny... if I was speeding, any cop will pull me over regardless of "District" What a joke.. We live in the beltline and as you are aware there is some crazy guy assulting women here. This was just before all these cases of assult here. I don't know if there is any relation between the two, but sure makes me wonder..?

That really sucks about your car. Now you know if you catch someone messing with your car, your on your own to deal with it... if it were me, I woulda put him in the car, drove him out to the middle of nowhere, beat the piss outta him, and left him there. Unfortunately, I feel the Police service here sucks ass, and this is just proof. Sorry about your luck!!

Riley

Gonthro
04-10-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Spyderman_MaryJ
What a joke. A couple of weeks ago we had some guy looking in our house window while we were sitting here. I chased him as far as I could, but he had a good start on me. I jumped in the car and went looking for him, but found a cop first. I told him the story, and he told me "I'm not from this district, if you could just call it in..." I was like WTF?? I just think it's funny... if I was speeding, any cop will pull me over regardless of "District" What a joke.. We live in the beltline and as you are aware there is some crazy guy assulting women here. This was just before all these cases of assult here. I don't know if there is any relation between the two, but sure makes me wonder..?

That really sucks about your car. Now you know if you catch someone messing with your car, your on your own to deal with it... if it were me, I woulda put him in the car, drove him out to the middle of nowhere, beat the piss outta him, and left him there. Unfortunately, I feel the Police service here sucks ass, and this is just proof. Sorry about your luck!!

Riley

thats when ya just shitkick him and then go into your house and grab a knife and put it in his belt, because if he has a potential weapon then its legal to defend yourself

Spyderman_MaryJ
04-10-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Gonthro

thats when ya just shitkick him and then go into your house and grab a knife and put it in his belt, because if he has a potential weapon then its legal to defend yourself

Yeah, no kidding. Better yet, stick it in his stomach, and tell the cops he pulled it on you, and you were defending yourself... it seems to work for these lowlife scum losers.

dogmaiwli
04-12-2004, 03:54 PM
Beat the shit out of him, and tell the cops he "fell" (over the fence) (down the stairs) (off the patio) when you were chasing him :)

CKY
04-12-2004, 04:08 PM
well didnt that kid tell the cops who (his friends) did it and then charge those guys instead?

7thgenvic
04-12-2004, 06:43 PM
:bullshit: what the fuck! thats retarded if i would have caught the mother fucker breaking into my car i would have grabbed the bat outta the back and beat the mother fucker down and then called the cops and said he assulted me, and i know i could prolly chase the prick, or die trying! since you know what the kid looks like i hope you took his wallet and found where he lives! beat down the punk

mota20
04-12-2004, 06:49 PM
dude im sorry about your car but ill tell you one thing..if anyoine fukks with my car...i dont care if its a rusted out peice o shit i would stilll whoop who ever did it! i dont car if its a dam pinto i would still whoop his ass..why? cause shit its my mutha fuggin car! i would have put a 10 and a half up in his ass if i was you! hell piss on the mutha too damn dude if i was there i would help you cause i know the feeling...trust me!! :guns: :guns: :guns:

tommy1223
04-12-2004, 06:52 PM
well either way he'll get his ass beat, cuz he ratted his "friends" out. at least u got more theives off the street cuz u caught a rat.

he'll get his ass beat when they get out or when their friends find out who ratted.

good job tho!

CavZ24
04-12-2004, 06:59 PM
I was with ali baba when the situation happened... it wasnt our loss cause i beat one guy with my belt then a crow bar over his a couple of times.... :thumbsup: