PDA

View Full Version : Dumb punks, then a few BMW's

Chim
04-10-2004, 01:06 PM
#1. Was coming home from the George Clinton concert yesterday. In downtown, at the light before the tunnel/valley (whatever you wanna call it) going to Mcleod, some old POS (like a 86 aries or something, not hating on those cars as I used to drive one but not the way he did) pulls up to me, but there were cars in front of us. So he starts rolling down his window, reving his car at me, me and everybody in the car were just looking at him like WTF are you doing loser. So the light turns green, the cars ahead of us start to pull forward, and I'm accelerating regularly of course. Tthe guy in the old POS just floors it, swerves to avoid the car that was in front of him, swerving again to avoid nailing the wall of the tunnel, then turns off at the next intersection. The whole time him and his scum buddy was screaming "yeeeehawww we're winning"
Stupid ass kids...

#2. This was like 1:15 AM, we went down to Wendy's drive-thru and parked in the Wendy's parking facing the drive-thru while eating. 3 black BMW's (dont know models, not good with BMW's) go through the drive thru, and all parked pretty close to me. One had a www.tunerworks.com sticker. Whoever these guys are, they have damn good taste in modifying their cars, do they post on this board?

3G
04-10-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Chim
#1. Was coming home from the George Clinton concert yesterday. In downtown, at the light before the tunnel/valley (whatever you wanna call it) going to Mcleod, some old POS (like a 86 aries or something, not hating on those cars as I used to drive one but not the way he did) pulls up to me, but there were cars in front of us. So he starts rolling down his window, reving his car at me, me and everybody in the car were just looking at him like WTF are you doing loser. So the light turns green, the cars ahead of us start to pull forward, and I'm accelerating regularly of course. Tthe guy in the old POS just floors it, swerves to avoid the car that was in front of him, swerving again to avoid nailing the wall of the tunnel, then turns off at the next intersection. The whole time him and his scum buddy was screaming "yeeeehawww we're winning"
Stupid ass kids...

What trailer park did they grow up in? :confused:

Dj_Stylz
04-10-2004, 01:26 PM
Aww should have taken some pics of the bmw

WBB6
04-10-2004, 02:07 PM
#2. This was like 1:15 AM, we went down to Wendy's drive-thru and parked in the Wendy's parking facing the drive-thru while eating. 3 black BMW's (dont know models, not good with BMW's) go through the drive thru, and all parked pretty close to me. One had a www.tunerworks.com sticker. Whoever these guys are, they have damn good taste in modifying their cars, do they post on this board?

Did one of them happen to look like this one?

http://www.cca.cc/nexus/speedlines.jpg

ZorroAMG
04-10-2004, 02:12 PM
Airies as in a K car? Could it be the infamous Master D. Bater already up to 16yr old antics??

Was the other BMW a black E30 coupe like the middle one here:

http://homepage.mac.com/zorroamg1/.Pictures/Enzo/Eurotrash.jpg

ACS-e36
04-10-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by WBB6

Did one of them happen to look like this one?

http://www.cca.cc/nexus/speedlines.jpg

your car looks HOT

Chim
04-10-2004, 02:15 PM
Yes WBB6, that was one of them, is that yours? Another one is on the left of ZorroAMG's picture.

I was sitting at Wendy's just going :drool: not because of the food ha ha

WBB6
04-10-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by ACS-e36

your car looks HOT

Yes WBB6, that was one of them, is that yours? Another one is on the left of ZorroAMG's picture.

I was sitting at Wendy's just going :drool: not because of the food ha ha

Actually that isn't my car...but it is one of the guys at Tunerworks' car.

Dj_Stylz
04-10-2004, 02:37 PM
Damn how much did that cost him?

three.eighteen.
04-10-2004, 03:00 PM
heh a requirement to work at tunerworks is to drive an E36 it seems

WBB6
04-10-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
heh a requirement to work at tunerworks is to drive an E36 it seems

hahaha of course not! Wait another couple of weeks and you will see a new arrangement of Tunerworks vehicles! :thumbsup:

Chim
04-10-2004, 06:29 PM
Tell your buddy that the asian guy in the black impreza at wendy's on friday night thinks his car is sweeeeeettttttt

Kaos
04-11-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by WBB6

hahaha of course not! Wait another couple of weeks and you will see a new arrangement of Tunerworks vehicles! :thumbsup:

ya some more NEW BMW's =)

Tuner1
04-11-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Kaos

ya some more NEW BMW's =)

Naaaah, time to ditch the BMW scene....what should I go for next?

Don't forget I also own a Japanese/Domestic machine (Talon TSi) and Mark L has a Japanese (Sentra) racer!

Rob

ZorroAMG
04-12-2004, 11:01 AM
I KNOW what you should go for next Rob...;)

*cough*6.0L conversion *cough*

nismodrifter
04-12-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
I KNOW what you should go for next Rob...;)

*cough*6.0L conversion *cough*

are you by chance talking about something of this sort?? :eek: :eek:
http://mbnz.org/gallery/pics/12_1213511_48200462750PM.JPG

Dj_Stylz
04-12-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by E36S50B32

Naaaah, time to ditch the BMW scene....what should I go for next?

Don't forget I also own a Japanese/Domestic machine (Talon TSi) and Mark L has a Japanese (Sentra) racer!

Rob

Noooo

So you selling the Bmw? or If so tell me

Tuner1
04-12-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz

So you selling the Bmw? or If so tell me

I would sell my E36 to the right buyer for the right price. I love the car and wouldn't (A) sell it to someone who couldn't appreciate it and (B) blow it out for no money ;)

Rob

Hakkola
04-12-2004, 08:34 PM
Rob, you should get yourself a W124 E500 or Porsche 993, that would be :bigpimp:

I love the E36 M3's though, one of my favorite cars.