PDA

View Full Version : Good Lethbridge Mechanics???

maximus
04-10-2004, 09:49 PM
Anyone recommend some good german car mechanics in Lethbridge. Preferebly BMW service?

thanks!!

T5_X
04-10-2004, 10:01 PM
There's a mechanic at the saturn dealership whose great with volvos, only one i know of... does the vw dealership have a good service department?

maximus
04-11-2004, 01:25 PM
I'm looking to buy a car down there so I need a place to do an inspection. But I don't want to bring a BMW to the local Canadian Tire so any help would be appreciated. Anyone live in Lethbridge on here???

JCX
04-11-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by maximus
I'm looking to buy a car down there so I need a place to do an inspection. But I don't want to bring a BMW to the local Canadian Tire so any help would be appreciated. Anyone live in Lethbridge on here???

I lived in Lethbridge for most of my life.

Import Auto is pretty much one of the few places I know of that does work on BMWs. They are the local Mazda, Suby, Mercedes dealer. They also do some work on Bimmer's and my friend has gotten BMW parts there in the past. I've heard *ok* things about them, but one of the techs f-ed up hard on a guy I know's old 3 series a number of years ago. Though I confess that guy may not even be there anymore.

You may want to give them a call and ask if they can assist. :confused:

Daxin
04-11-2004, 09:43 PM
I've had nothing but bad experiences with mechanics in lethbridge. I will not let anyone from Lethbridge touch my car again.

dj_honda
04-11-2004, 10:40 PM
my cousin worked at northside auto for a while, he said it was ok as well.

sr20det
04-11-2004, 11:01 PM
northside auto is the best shop in leth. i live here. that shop has had " the best automotive shop" in lethbridge for 2 years in a row now, and i think they goin on their 3rd year

maximus
04-12-2004, 12:13 AM
Thanks guys. I'll check out Import and Northside. I'll see if one of them can help me out.