car
04-11-2004, 07:22 PM
:dunno: :rolleyes:
http://www.toyotacelicaonline.com/celica1/fastest/Ucelica.jpg

illeagle
04-11-2004, 07:29 PM

IntegraG2
04-11-2004, 07:30 PM
:barf: not feelin that at all IMO....but its what you like not what i like......

nismodrifter
04-11-2004, 07:35 PM
do you have any idea of how OLD that car is??? god damn, plz get a clue before postin useless shit like this (

lemme search through my archive of old car and driver mags.....i am pretty sure its from 2000

edit: It's featured in the NOVEMBER 2000 edition of C&D....which is a long damn time before we even knew about the enzo
btw..it's built by Rod Millen...

interesting specs:
497bhp/345 lb.ft torque
Celica GT4 powertrain (AWD)

i dunno abut you...even if a car looked like shit i'd still drive it if has this kind of performance

IntegraG2
04-11-2004, 07:46 PM
wow didnt know it packed that much of a punch....:werd:

fj0
04-11-2004, 08:09 PM
It's not all about the power. :drama:

mcshow
04-11-2004, 08:19 PM
dude its all about the power

1badPT
04-11-2004, 08:35 PM
I've always liked the current gen Celica, and I never knew it was AWD capable. Those are some wicked numbers - I don't know if the styling is an improvement over stock, but with that performance, you won't hear me complain :thumbsup:

EK 2.0
04-11-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by 1badPT
I've always liked the current gen Celica, and I never knew it was AWD capable. Those are some wicked numbers - I don't know if the styling is an improvement over stock, but with that performance, you won't hear me complain :thumbsup:

Rod Millen and his crew did a LOT of fabbing up to build what they called the "Ultimate Celica"...amazing car by any standards though...here'e the link Beyond...

Rod Millen Ultimate Celica (http://www.rodmillen.com/UCelica.htm)

rage2
04-11-2004, 09:25 PM
hehe I've always said that the current celica looks like the enzo from some angles.

Redlyne_mr2
04-11-2004, 09:32 PM
Not sure how you can hate on a 3sgte, 500hp celica. It actually looks pretty good in real life. And those who say it's not all about the power have never driven a powerful car;)

FallenAngel
04-12-2004, 04:49 AM
Click here (http://www.supercars.net/cars/2000@$Toyota@$Ultimate%20Celica%20Conceptg.html) for some more info, specs and pics on this badboy.

Toyota USA, along with Rod Millen Motorsports and Toyota Racing Development (TRD), has engineered the Ultimate Celica, a 500-horsepower, all-wheel drive powerhouse.

The Ultimate Celica is the extreme in driving excitement. It features a race-bred suspension, custom exhaust system, Recaro sport seats with four-point belts, an integrated rollcage, a racing fuel cell, performance tires and wheels, and Champ Car-inspired styling.

To reach the 500 horsepower goal, TRD immediately began work on tuning a four-cylinder production powerplant previously used in Toyota's championship-winning IMSA GTP race cars of the early '90s, and Rod Millen's record-setting Pikes Peak Hill Climb runners. The bore and stroke were increased, a turbocharger installed and a custom-built a set of headers made out of inconel and a stainless steel exhaust. As a result, the Ultimate Celica produces 500 horsepower at 8,000 rpm and creates 340 lbs.-ft. of torque at 5,500.

In order to handle the increase in power and torque, the Celica's production, front-wheel drive powertrain was converted into an all-wheel drive system.

Modifications also were made to the Bilstein struts and springs to balance and support the vehicle's additional weight, and racing-inspired over-sized brakes were installed for more efficient braking power. To help stiffen the vehicle's chassis, Rod Millen Motorsports built a custom rollcage. The front tubes of the cage were welded to existing bodywork and hidden behind the interior panels, while the remainder of the rollcage is only visible behind the front seats.

The new body pieces widen the vehicle by 3.8-inches in the front and 3.2 in the rear. Further sharpening the Ultimate Celica's appearance are 245/35 Michelin Pilot performance tires wrapped around 19-inch BBS magnesium racing wheels with knockoffs, and the vehicle's unique colour was developed and applied in a special, three-stage process at the Calty studios.

C4S
04-12-2004, 09:50 AM
It is .. actually not bad looking car ..but .. still sick !

:banghead: