04-12-2004, 12:45 AM
The bitch took Everything...

illeagle
04-12-2004, 12:51 AM
haha

86max
04-12-2004, 01:08 AM
That's what pre-nups are for lol.

I had to shed a tear for the srt-4......R.I.P.

JAYMEZ
04-12-2004, 01:14 AM
lol

Idratherbsidewayz
04-12-2004, 01:56 AM
Eughhh I fucking hate bitches...

If thats a real ad that firm should be put out of business, like fucking stealing... :guns: :thumbsdow

86max
04-12-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz
Eughhh I fucking hate bitches...

If thats a real ad that firm should be put out of business, like fucking stealing... :guns: :thumbsdow

:werd:

Their client base probably consists of mostly women divorcing their husbands trying to get whatever they can. Lawyers can go to hell, well the majority of them anyhow *puts on flamesuit*

I would get " D-WIFED" as my plate.

mo_virgin
04-12-2004, 03:48 AM
No shit... thats a horrible ad.
But im studying to get into law...

googe
04-12-2004, 06:28 AM
i got the impression that the ad was to imply they would protect the man from the woman getting everything :dunno:

david394
04-12-2004, 07:43 AM
:rofl:

iceburns288
04-12-2004, 08:03 AM
Why do women get everything in divorces? They tell the judges they were abused or something and everyone believes them. Jeff Gordon's wife got a few of his cars, two of his houses including a 20 mil house in Florida :eek:

turbojohngt
04-12-2004, 07:30 PM
Vagina's are expensive...

max_boost
04-12-2004, 09:08 PM
LOL

But no LOL if that happened to me......:(
Dam, that's like a kick in the nuts......relationships:drama:

Hakkola
04-12-2004, 09:51 PM
I will never get married without a pre-nup...
unless the wifey to be makes way more money than me.

max_boost
04-12-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I will never get married without a pre-nup...
unless the wifey to be makes way more money than me. I think it's easier said than done......Women will probably bust out the....."What, you don't trust me"? LOL and get into a big ass fight.......or some shit....

GT2NV
04-12-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
I think it's easier said than done......Women will probably bust out the....."What, you don't trust me"? LOL and get into a big ass fight.......or some shit.... :werd: but you still gotta get by that shit, if the girl really loves you shell understand, if shes a gold digger, of course shes gonna be pissed lol:rofl:

Kona9
04-12-2004, 10:49 PM
FUCK MARRIAGE!!!! There is NEVER enough Vagina for one man!!!!!!

core_upt
04-12-2004, 11:13 PM
i think the as is supposed to show what you can lose without a good divorce lawyer or a prenup

If you can find a way to incorporate yourself, ie as a contract employee to your company, then you can say a prenup is mandatory according to your accountant.

Ducati
04-13-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by turbojohngt
Vagina's are expensive...

THIS is the rear engined little German convertible that she SHOULD have gotten. It tells the story a little more accurately.

SickBastard
04-14-2004, 03:29 AM
Now that sucks. Nothing like a kick in the dink.

ZorroAMG
04-14-2004, 08:53 AM
Silly fuck. Prenups are da shit, I don't care WHAT my fiance says. I'll dump her ass if she won't sign. That way when I give her the little POS boxster she can put that stupid plate on but it'll be a little different cause it'll read 0WNZ3RD and the Enzo (ferrari, not my benzo) and the houses will have neon lights flashing: STILL MINE BEEEEYOTCH!!!

roopi
04-14-2004, 08:56 AM
IMO if you have to make your wife sign a pre-nup you shouldn't be marrying her.

ZorroAMG
04-14-2004, 09:32 AM
Yeah but IMO why gamble? half the people in this country get divorced.....prenups don't hurt, they protect....

If you marry a Canadian or American, for the most part you stand a fifty-fifty chance of keeping your pants. (E.I or middle eastern is a bit different, without trying to start a racial debate LOL)

googe
04-14-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Yeah but IMO why gamble? half the people in this country get divorced.....prenups don't hurt, they protect....

If you marry a Canadian or American, for the most part you stand a fifty-fifty chance of keeping your pants. (E.I or middle eastern is a bit different, without trying to start a racial debate LOL)

Thats only if you consider yourself to have as poor judgement as the average american. ;)

What roopi said.

ZorroAMG
04-14-2004, 11:07 AM
Whatever....Good luck...

QuasarCav
04-14-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by roopi
IMO if you have to make your wife sign a pre-nup you shouldn't be marrying her.

no way, girls change. the girl you fell in love with and married at 25 could easily turn into a back-stabbing bitch by 35-40.

If you were in the wifey's shoes and the only way for you to survive in life was to take your poor husband for all he was worth than you would take all you could get.

Anyone seen intolorable cruelty (sp?), that maybe a little aver the top but i swear they are all out for money:banghead: :banghead: .

Ducati
04-14-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

no way, girls change. the girl you fell in love with and married at 25 could easily turn into a back-stabbing bitch by 35-40.

If you were in the wifey's shoes and the only way for you to survive in life was to take your poor husband for all he was worth than you would take all you could get.

Anyone seen intolorable cruelty (sp?), that maybe a little aver the top but i swear they are all out for money:banghead: :banghead: .

Fucking Right! The cunt I was married to for 13 years signed a pre-nup. When she gave me the clap and we divorced, the magistrate decalared the pre-nup invalid.

The old saying that everything is split 50/50 is true, but that is AFTER the lawyers take 80% of it.

A_3
04-14-2004, 01:37 PM
Girls are waaaaay to deceiving to not sign a prenup... especially if your rich... way to many times have I seen women play men just to get money.

ZorroAMG
04-14-2004, 02:55 PM
Ok, Ducati, knowing that you have (or had) the clap, is WAY TOO MUCH INFO....

Ducati
04-14-2004, 11:54 PM
So then, I shouldnt talk about the leprosy and spontaneous gas?

x-MG-x
04-15-2004, 02:11 AM
DANMM grrr yeah fucken marry fo the money is what i saY! :poosie: :poosie: :poosie:

eNeRgY
04-15-2004, 02:45 AM

mo_virgin
04-15-2004, 06:28 AM
^^

What kind of DUMBASS post is that energy??? WTF??

My girl is way better off than me... and we agreed on no pre nup if we ever got married. Score one for the guys!!! BAZING!!!

BebeAphrodite
04-15-2004, 11:00 PM
omg!! women bashing thread!!!

I love that picture at the beginning it's great.
I agree with Roopi... if you have her sign a pre-nup then dont get married...
marriage seems to be taken too lightly now...

girls rn't :devil:s... we're angels! :D

86max
04-15-2004, 11:26 PM
I'm sure lot's of girls are angels, but why take the chance. I mentioned it to the girlfriend, and I don't think she took it serious, she's just like "hahahah yeah....right" But she did agree that individual bank accounts etc is good. Anyways. Ducati, on what grounds can they make pre-nup invalid!? Doesn't that defeat the point? bahh lawyers......I can only look forward to adulthood lol.

Ducati
04-16-2004, 11:14 PM
In my case, I was married for 13 years. The court goof decided that because we had lived together the couple hundred thousand I brought into the marriage before we got married was now communal property because enough time had passed that she had a right to it.

How absurd! The bitch didn't do anything but spend. She never saved a dime in her life.

Not only that, but she got to keep ALL of our art collection because she was an "Artist", and art was her livelihood.
THEN she petitioned the court to force me to sell off my nine motorcycles and two cars (of course she kept the Camry that I bought for her), and the courts allowed it. One night two goons from a bailiff co, show up at the house with a flatbed to seize the bikes.

AND to make matters worse, she sold them off dirt fucking cheap, AND THEN had the courts award her posession of our house so she could sell it. I had 21 days to get out. I had to move into some silverfish infested basement suite.

Then as the final KICK IN THE BALLS, she phoned the RCMP and told them that I was "emotionally unstable" and that I was "Armed to the Teeth", and the RC's showed up to seize all of my guns.

That was nine years ago, and I am still pissed off thinking about it.