PDA

View Full Version : New Projects ?

ConVict
10-08-2002, 12:33 AM
I am already planning my next project car... It wont happen for a couple years, but I am going to keep my eye out for the parts I need...
But I cant quite decide
my choices are as follows
5.0Mustang , around a 90 ish, Drop it , put 19 inch axis se7ens with the lip, and make it as fast as possible ( turbo ) and paint it porshe pearl black !

Mr2, Pearl white, 19inch axis muses, kit, and make it fast as i can

240sx, silvia jdm conversion, sr20 swap, make it fast, and dress the exterior up as nice as possible...

The whole point if you havnt noticed is i want a rear wheel drive, turboed car that I can make fast! And look really nice
whats your opinions ?!?!
im sure the mr2 would be the most expensive, but look the nicest
nissan would look really nicer, and be pretty fast
and the 5.0 would rip some shit up

you guys got any project cars coming up this winter ? or any in mind..
Just felt like shooting some ideas out there...
repond with what ever you got :thumbsup:

lammer
10-08-2002, 12:39 AM
me, what i want in the future is a Lexus IS 300. I think that car is soooooo:bigpimp:in' damn!! but yeah i guess i have to work ahrd for the things i want in life.

Arthur Dent
10-08-2002, 07:29 AM
I won't bother making a turbo Mustang. They can be make plenty fast N/A. 330 hp isn't a big deal.

HRD2PLZ
10-08-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by lammer
me, what i want in the future is a Lexus IS 300. I think that car is soooooo:bigpimp:in' damn!!

:werd: Thats one of the few I am considering for my next vehicle :D

Redlyne_mr2
10-08-2002, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ

:werd: Thats one of the few I am considering for my next vehicle :D
wicked car for the price....all the amenities of a lexus they handle awesome, plenty of aftermarket and they start at 37 gs
btw convict you seem to want to build a killer mr2...just loose the whole 19inch fantasy they dont won that car and wreck the handling characteristics

Ferio_vti
10-08-2002, 09:01 AM
After last weekend I'm gonna have to get an Altezza too. I kept seeing yellow IS300s all weekend, something like 8 - 10 times.

Voodoo Child
10-08-2002, 09:09 AM
Hey Convict buddy,
Shouldnt' you worry about getting your current project finished and payed for before you even consider doing another?
At the rate your going, they will be importing Skylines to Canada before you get the probe out of the garrage!

max_boost
10-08-2002, 10:13 AM
My next project will most likely be a house:bigpimp: :rofl:

ConVict
10-08-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Voodoo Child
Hey Convict buddy,
Shouldnt' you worry about getting your current project finished and payed for before you even consider doing another?
At the rate your going, they will be importing Skylines to Canada before you get the probe out of the garrage!

Ya probably at the rate its going now.. I just fell in love with RWD platforms in the past couple of weeks! I wont ditch of the probe but im having so many problems its making me want to :barf:

rage2
10-08-2002, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by ConVict
I wont ditch of the probe but im having so many problems its making me want to :barf:

Welcome to the world of Project Cars :thumbsup:

HRD2PLZ
10-08-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
My next project will most likely be a house:bigpimp: :rofl:

:werd: Yup. Mine too:D

Taloness
10-08-2002, 11:45 AM
The whole point if you havnt noticed is i want a rear wheel drive, turboed car that I can make fast! And look really nice

Well, ConVict . . . Rx-7's are also worthy rear wheel drive turbo projects! If you see and red and white one (meaning, red parts and white parts!), driving around Calgary in the spring - that'd be me!! :thumbsup:

nismodrifter
10-08-2002, 12:49 PM
5.0Mustang , around a 90 ish, Drop it , put 19 inch axis se7ens with the lip, and make it as fast as possible ( turbo ) and paint it porshe pearl black !

3 piece axis se7ens on a mustang ???

ConVict
10-08-2002, 08:39 PM
yes... ive seen it before some pic i saw searching though some stuff! looked amazing... it was a newer mustang though

finboy
10-08-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by lammer
me, what i want in the future is a Lexus IS 300. I think that car is soooooo:bigpimp:in' damn!! but yeah i guess i have to work ahrd for the things i want in life.

just don't put tire polish on the treads and turn of traction control in the rain. :burnout:

LaughingTiger
10-08-2002, 09:04 PM

Mr2, Pearl white, 19inch axis muses, kit, and make it fast as i can

:thumbsup:

You have some taste...:thumbsup:
You can make the 2 very fast, half the weight of a 5.0L... Style,speed,reliability,high re-sale,very fun....etc...:D
you can make the 2's over 500hp w/ out changing the tranny!!:D

19's!!! shit