PDA

View Full Version : city of calgary seasonal workers, where are you working this year?

finboy
04-13-2004, 07:14 PM
where's everyone located this year?

i've been bumped from union cemetary to queens park (had an incident with a 40+ year BITCH last year, union was on my side :D ), about a 2 minute drive from my house.

start date is monday, time to make some real coin again :D

mo_virgin
04-13-2004, 08:10 PM
Damn i applied but never heard anything... i was really hoping for this to be my summer job. But with no expirience... my chances were low anyways

Ben
04-13-2004, 08:52 PM
I just started a new job today in the IT world (not city of calgary) but it seems like job season right now, all sorts of jobs all over right now.

cerebal
04-14-2004, 01:42 AM
man i am having such a hard time trying to find a job. nobody will hire me because i have no experience and i cant get experience because no one will hire me.

Mckenzie
04-14-2004, 09:21 AM
Back with Waterworks for year number 5. Probably in support services or main replacement.

QuasarCav
04-14-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by cerebal
man i am having such a hard time trying to find a job. nobody will hire me because i have no experience and i cant get experience because no one will hire me.

the first of life's screw overs.....

you pretty much have to work a shitty job to gain exp. or you could volunteer.

403Gemini
04-14-2004, 02:30 PM

mcdicks is always hiring

TomTom
04-16-2004, 02:25 AM
fuking 16A NW assholes cant put me in central and i think they put me on a 325 to i guess ill find out monday , they put me in north so i went and signed up for irrigation.

hopefully they put me there is :bigpimp: money

BebeAphrodite
04-18-2004, 05:19 AM

that sounds like the commercial 'i can't get a job because I have no experience, I have no experience because I can't get a job".. i don't remember what it's for tho

finboy
04-18-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by TomTom
fuking 16A NW assholes cant put me in central and i think they put me on a 325 to i guess ill find out monday , they put me in north so i went and signed up for irrigation.

hopefully they put me there is :bigpimp: money

where were you sitting in the orientation? a guy right beside me had the same thing happen, maybe it was you, lol.

no_joke
04-19-2004, 08:16 PM
Can you still apply?

TomTom
04-19-2004, 11:55 PM
closed april 15th