PDA

View Full Version : Hey Flames Fans!!

Pages : 1 [2]

88CRX
04-11-2004, 11:36 PM
ouland is a pussy..... a cheap ass pussy.

real classy move on the hit from behind.... thank god iggi wears a sheild or his face would be fucked.

Ben
04-11-2004, 11:42 PM
That game was a joke. The Flames and Officiating staff should be ashamed.

Kobe
04-11-2004, 11:44 PM
wow.. Iginla had a nice fight from a cheap shot, they hit the crossbar. they sucked ass. it was a rough game tonight. Who wsa the guy that hit his head on the Goal post..Must of hurt...

Impreza
04-12-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Kobe
wow.. Iginla had a nice fight from a cheap shot, they hit the crossbar. they sucked ass. it was a rough game tonight. Who wsa the guy that hit his head on the Goal post..Must of hurt...

brad may

also, if conroy was playing in the second period, calgary would have had a better chance

88CRX
04-12-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Impreza

brad may

also, if conroy was playing in the second period, calgary would have had a better chance

whatever... conroy has done jack shit.

we played good in the first and then it was just down hill from there..... we need to start capitalizing on our chances.... and wtf is up with the power play :thumbsdow

they better turn there game around or this will be a quick series :thumbsdow :banghead: :guns:

RiCE-DaDDy
04-12-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by 88CRX

we played good in the first and then it was just down hill from there..... we need to start capitalizing on our chances.... and wtf is up with the power play :thumbsdow

they better turn there game around or this will be a quick series :thumbsdow :banghead: :guns:

conroy was close to scoring twice i think

Wildcat
04-12-2004, 12:29 AM

conroy has done jack shit.... ya ok :rolleyes: i suppose his 104 assists have nothing to do with iggys 128 goals in the last 3 years

88CRX
04-12-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy

conroy was close to scoring twice i think

so?

close to scoring isnt helping us.

88CRX
04-12-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Wildcat

conroy has done jack shit.... ya ok :rolleyes: i suppose his 104 assists have nothing to do with iggys 128 goals in the last 3 years

i'm talking about the playoff :rolleyes: regular season means nothing now.

i do give him :thumbsup: for coming back after loosing some teeth.

Wildcat
04-12-2004, 12:32 AM
yah his mouth looked pretty fucked up

Kobe
04-12-2004, 12:52 AM
yah fucken goalies and there sticks...conroy was lookin pretty goofy with that mask, but when they started singin o canada in the sadledom the crowd was crazy....

davidI
04-12-2004, 12:56 AM
I wish Conroy wasn't waived out of the face-off circle a hundred times. Ohlund's a cheap cunt. I'd love to see Oliwa get it on with him or Ruutu although I doubt it will happen until the series is almost done.

Kobe
04-12-2004, 02:16 AM
haha game 2 Oliwa only played 28 seconds 1 shift..poor guy

he had like 4 this game

Dj_Stylz
04-12-2004, 08:57 AM
Damn i dunno but why did calgary keep falling

car
04-12-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by lam-boy
hes good at hitting from behind. then when it comes time to defend himself, he hugs iggy like iggy is his soul mate.
its called discipline and not wanting to get a stupid penalty when ur leading by 1 with 2mins to go

lam-boy
04-12-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by car

its called discipline and not wanting to get a stupid penalty when ur leading by 1 with 2mins to go

discipline?

....your joking right??

you trade off for iggy, who wouldn't do that. I mean vancouver's d is SOOO SUPERIOR, so its a good trade off. right?

did you even watch the game?
the got in a fight at 19:48 if my calculations are correct there are only 12 SECONDS left in the game. ahh damn sorry i bursted your bubble.

ZorroAMG
04-12-2004, 10:45 AM
Ohlund and the rest of the Canuck organization are a bunch of fags. Nuff said.

Gonthro
04-12-2004, 10:47 AM
i think calgary will take it in the 2nd OT of the 7th game

Idratherbsidewayz
04-12-2004, 11:59 AM
^^^

Id be just a little on the edge of my seat...

SI-vic
04-12-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Ohlund and the rest of the Canuck organization are a bunch of fags. Nuff said.

:werd:
Cheap Shot bastards.
Refereeing terrible like usual.

Even though we lost, I had a lot of fun at the game
I'll see everyone at Game 4! :thumbsup:

car
04-12-2004, 02:45 PM

you trade off for iggy..... I mean vancouver's d is SOOO SUPERIOR, so its a good trade off. right?

good argument if you made some sense

Wildcat
04-12-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by davidI
I wish Conroy wasn't waived out of the face-off circle a hundred times. Ohlund's a cheap cunt. I'd love to see Oliwa get it on with him or Ruutu although I doubt it will happen until the series is almost done.

fuck no kidding, those face-offs were a joke, just drop the fucking puck EH!

lam-boy
04-12-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by car

good argument if you made some sense

haha your kidding right?

oh nevermind, your the same guy who thought that there was 2 mins left in the game when iggy was punching your superstar while he was trying to hug iggy to death.

supramk3
04-12-2004, 05:05 PM
first thing there was way less then 2 min it was under 30 sec when iggy faught so that said and done,
calgary is a good team they just need to find the net more on the powerplay 0-7 like thats bull shit, i think calgary is the beter team they just need to get on the right path again.

car
04-12-2004, 08:14 PM
ooooo i got the time wrong, big FUCKING deal
why dont you email me all the exact times while you're at it
:whocares:

SI-vic
04-12-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by car
ooooo i got the time wrong, big FUCKING deal
why dont you email me all the exact times while you're at it
:whocares:

All you Vancouver fans are the same
Cocky and Clueless

just like at the game,

Vancouver Fan decided to argue with a Calgary fan

The Vancouver Fan was convinced that they won the cup in 94-95

and all the cocky Vancouver Fans at the game, hahaha well a couple of Van Fan's decided to steal my seats......
they got what they deserved.... a whole lot of mess on their lap. ahhhahaha yah im cruel but they were cocky and wouldnt get out.
Tough luck for them.

Ohlund = Gay
Reason = He likes to hug men during fights

car
04-12-2004, 09:20 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i actually dont care about hockey all that much, just wanted to see how much i could get you guys riled up:thumbsup: cool it guys, its a forum

hatetank
04-13-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by SI-vic

Ohlund = Gay
Reason = He likes to hug men during fights

Your comment about Ohlund just shows that you are a pinhead -- he is a 6'2" 220lb shutdown defender that is frustrating your precious, emotional iggy every night they play. Look at your "star goal scorer", he has scored ONE goal in three games -- he has been neutered by the under rated Mattias Ohlund.

lam-boy
04-13-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by hatetank

Your comment about Ohlund just shows that you are a pinhead -- he is a 6'2" 220lb shutdown defender that is frustrating your precious, emotional iggy every night they play. Look at your "star goal scorer", he has scored ONE goal in three games -- he has been neutered by the under rated Mattias Ohlund.

yeah!! wtf flames faNZZ!

OHLUND pwnZ teH flamers!

go can-nots go!

hatetank
04-13-2004, 11:46 AM

yeah!! wtf flames faNZZ!

OHLUND pwnZ teH flamers!

go can-nots go!

Yet another Flame fan rock scientist.

DefektiveVibe
04-13-2004, 11:51 AM
canucks suck so bad they had to copy the flames logo...they arent even half the team but they thought they could get some luck or something by copying the logo...go looosers!!!(canucks)

lam-boy
04-13-2004, 12:01 PM

Yet another Flame fan rock scientist.

yeah i am How did you know? ARE YOU FROM NASA?

..:rolleyes:

hatetank
04-13-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by DefektiveVibe
canucks suck so bad they had to copy the flames logo...they arent even half the team but they thought they could get some luck or something by copying the logo...go looosers!!!(canucks)

You drive a civic - how can you comment on being "original"?

hatetank
04-13-2004, 12:37 PM

yeah i am How did you know? ARE YOU FROM NASA?

..:rolleyes:

Lose the elite-speak and you will be treated like an adult.

sexualbanana
04-13-2004, 02:19 PM

I'd put money that Hedberg is playing by game 3.

Haha. You actually got that kind right. :rofl:

lam-boy
04-13-2004, 05:10 PM

Lose the elite-speak and you will be treated like an adult.

please tell me where my elite speak is. Great Adult.

car
04-13-2004, 05:23 PM
lame boy, shut up with :drama:
why do you start something everytime you blab

boy1_
04-13-2004, 05:45 PM
why all the fighting? I think we should all be glad that we arent edmonton.....and besides, Vancouver is gonna spank Calgary!:whipped:

SoSlowDx
04-13-2004, 05:54 PM
fuck Vancouver bunch of cheap fucking pussies, for example what's that guy no one mentions anymore? Bert? :D

And Mattias Ohlund's check from behind on Iginla...but he's doing a good job defending iggy but still like wtf haha...besides I'm rooting for Calgary!

And lameboy stfu haha j/k

car
04-13-2004, 06:25 PM
boy1_ tell me about ur volvo, not many here drive volvos

boy1_
04-13-2004, 06:48 PM
its a damn fine '87 740gle. Five speed manual with electronic fifth. Why?

accordboi_02
04-13-2004, 07:04 PM
I think one of the most ironic things about the Ohlund hit is that he plays for the same team that BITCHED about "lack of respect" for their star player when he was hit cleanly... and we all remember what Vancouver did after that.

At least Iggy is man enough to drop the gloves and beat the shit out of Ohlund fairly, as opposed to jumping him from behind and breaking his neck...

GO FLAMES!!!

sti_power
04-13-2004, 07:22 PM
Canucks blow ass big time tonight the flames are going to make vancover look like a bunch of fools! They have everything going for them. The only reason they lost the last game is because they didn't have the right game plan for the other goalie tonight they are going to come out stong and kick vancovers ass!! Thats all I got!

hatetank
04-13-2004, 07:39 PM
your all talk, prepare to watch your flamers get worked tonight.

sti_power
04-13-2004, 07:46 PM
yea sorry I won't post anymore I will just let the flames do my talkin for me!!:D

hatetank
04-13-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by SoSlowDx
fuck Vancouver bunch of cheap fucking pussies, for example what's that guy no one mentions anymore? Bert? :D

I will, FREE BERTUZZI.

Originally posted by SoSlowDx

And Mattias Ohlund's check from behind on Iginla...but he's doing a good job defending iggy but still like wtf haha...besides I'm rooting for Calgary!

And lameboy stfu haha j/k

I thought that check was hilarious, iggy was getting emotional -- ohlund has been man handling him the whole series.

Say goodnight cowtown.

car
04-13-2004, 08:00 PM
sweet car man, what color is it?
i hope its not some crazy color like gold or something, cuz that would ruin the car completely

lam-boy
04-13-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by car
lame boy, shut up with :drama:
why do you start something everytime you blab

haha yeah eh? your pretty cool so i should be like you.

car
04-13-2004, 08:47 PM

haha yeah eh? your pretty cool so i should be like you.
thank you, thank you very much:rolleyes:, im flattered

spyguy
04-13-2004, 09:03 PM
all I can say is...it'll be a good match and both teams are playing well so far..

Aleks
04-13-2004, 09:51 PM

Yeah someone's getting worked alrite!!! Too bad it's hedberg 3 times bwahahahaha

Kona9
04-13-2004, 10:47 PM
:thumbsup: yeah KIPPY

SoSlowDx
04-13-2004, 11:12 PM

Jump the gun too soon son :rofl:

hatetank
04-14-2004, 07:29 AM

I'll eat my words.

The Flames outplayed the Canucks for the entire game.

Orbie
04-14-2004, 10:23 AM
Yeah but now Van City is getting their revenge, apparently they have some deal with the snow gods and are not only taking it out on Calgary but the rest of Alberta as well.

C'mon Vancouver, it's just a game call off the snow already!

hatetank
04-14-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Orbie
Yeah but now Van City is getting their revenge, apparently they have some deal with the snow gods and are not only taking it out on Calgary but the rest of Alberta as well.

C'mon Vancouver, it's just a game call off the snow already!

LOL, I hope so man -- 2-2 back in Vancouver is a scary situation for both teams.

Calgary destroyed my home team last night.

GO CANUCKS GO!

sputnik
04-14-2004, 12:11 PM
4-0...

calgary neutered the canucks last night

GO FLAMES GO!

accordboi_02
04-14-2004, 02:43 PM

LOL, I hope so man -- 2-2 back in Vancouver is a scary situation for both teams.

Calgary destroyed my home team last night.

GO CANUCKS GO!

I'd argue that it is much scarier for the 'Nucks and their fans.
Vancouver was supposed to challenge for the Cup this year, and 3 months in no one expected Calgary to even make the playoffs.

The Flames' season is already a success. So, how happy will you be with your Canucks if they lose in the 1st or 2nd round again???

hatetank
04-14-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by accordboi_02

I'd argue that it is much scarier for the 'Nucks and their fans.
Vancouver was supposed to challenge for the Cup this year, and 3 months in no one expected Calgary to even make the playoffs.

That was prior to the Bertuzzi incident -- this series would have been a sweep if he was playing.

The Flames' season is already a success. So, how happy will you be with your Canucks if they lose in the 1st or 2nd round again???

This season went to shit for the canucks when Bertuzzi was given the boot.

But yes, there is more pressure on Vcr. to win the next game, we will have to wait and see what happens.

SI-vic
04-14-2004, 03:35 PM
^^^^
well at least you admitted it

Vancouver sucks as a team. They cant do anything without Bertuzzi.

hatetank
04-14-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by SI-vic
^^^^

Vancouver sucks as a team. They cant do anything without Bertuzzi.

I didn't say that.

They don't do as well as they have this year by "sucking as a team".

I meant they would be doing better if they had their 6'3" 245lb dominating forward on board.

Orbie
04-14-2004, 03:45 PM
Don't get me wrong I'm a flames fan, but the same could be said about Calgary as well...if we lost Iggy or Kipper we'd be SOL.

hatetank
04-14-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Orbie
Don't get me wrong I'm a flames fan, but the same could be said about Calgary as well...if we lost Iggy or Kipper we'd be SOL.

Exactly what I was trying to say, and wow -- Kipper has been a MACHINE!

accordboi_02
04-14-2004, 04:03 PM

That was prior to the Bertuzzi incident -- this series would have been a sweep if he was playing.

Hahaha, man, please don't tell me that you're going to use that as an excuse if the Canucks lose!

Bertuzzi has always been and always will be a goon, and I think overall your team is better off without him. But seriously, you guys NEED a goaltender if you ever want a chance at moving beyond the 2nd round.

hatetank
04-14-2004, 04:20 PM

Hahaha, man, please don't tell me that you're going to use that as an excuse if the Canucks lose!

Bertuzzi has always been and always will be a goon, and I think overall your team is better off without him. But seriously, you guys NEED a goaltender if you ever want a chance at moving beyond the 2nd round.

Not an excuse, its true -- the Flames wouldn't have had a chance if Bertuzzi was playing.

That "goon" had 46 goals and 51 assists last year. But yes, your comment about the goaltender is very true, and you guys really lucked out with Kippy.

accordboi_02
04-14-2004, 04:40 PM

Not an excuse, its true -- the Flames wouldn't have had a chance if Bertuzzi was playing.

That "goon" had 46 goals and 51 assists last year. But yes, your comment about the goaltender is very true, and you guys really lucked out with Kippy.

Well you can think what you want, b/c we all know that "what-ifs" count for jack all. I think that it is a stupid statement to say that with him they would dominate us... I mean weren't Bert and co. supposed to dominate the Wild last year. All you can really say is he would have made it tougher defensively for the Flames. One player is not going to win a series, esp. Bert on the Canucks... how many points did he have against the Wild in the series last year???

And as for his points, where are they now?? He did a selfish, moronic act that hurt not only another player but his own team. I would be thouroughly embarassed to have someone like him on my team.

hjr
04-14-2004, 04:51 PM
kipper was the trade of the year. the YEAR. the flames were the suck until the trade. he almost single handedly transformed the team. not saying that its a bad thing but count your blessings. he is a godsend to the team

Wildcat
04-14-2004, 05:54 PM

you forgot to add that he had more penelty minutes than any other two canucks players combined, he'd be a great playoff asset :rolleyes: haha, he's not a god man... but kipper on the other hand, he's my own personal jesus christ :rofl:

aiy_yah
04-14-2004, 06:36 PM

you forgot to add that he had more penelty minutes than any other two canucks players combined, he'd be a great playoff asset :rolleyes: haha, he's not a god man... but kipper on the other hand, he's my own personal jesus christ :rofl:

I agree. Hey, the Canucks now have Jovo to do the gooning.

Kipper is God!

car
04-14-2004, 08:35 PM
wait till kipper does something stupid, u will all be on him in a sec like iggy in the first game

buh_buh
04-14-2004, 11:27 PM
No, I'm pretty sure we won't.
You see how he let in 5 goals in game 1? Nobody jumped all over Kipper after game 1.

SoSlowDx
04-14-2004, 11:50 PM
Bertuzzi is a good player but fuck one player can't make a difference man it's all team..

SI-vic
04-14-2004, 11:50 PM
Recieved this in my email this morning.
Found it kinda funny.... hahaha

SoSlowDx
04-14-2004, 11:53 PM
It was in another thread...haha yeah man that's how they win games :D they like CACK

Kona9
04-15-2004, 12:34 AM
I spent enough time on this, So I may as well post it here as well.

Maybe this one can go national!! like the "canuck sucking off the ref" pic :angel:

lam-boy
04-15-2004, 10:59 AM
heres some ms paint work by me.. haha

not much work went into this one..:zzz:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid112/pff8f6cbe28723082d10882d9b467a8ea/f9015580.jpg

colinderksen
04-15-2004, 12:34 PM
Anyone see the cow tongues on the ice?
That was bloody and sticky sneaking in. :thumbsup:
We were out in the parking lot tailgating and some guy had 2 cow tongues and gave 1 to us. I saw they even wrote about it in the paper.:clap:

6thGen.TUNER
04-16-2004, 12:05 AM
LOL A TEAM FULL OF COCK SUCKERS!!

6thGen.TUNER
04-16-2004, 12:09 AM
forget who was looking for the wallpaper link but here u go

http://www.calgaryflames.com/fan/downloads.html

CKY
04-16-2004, 01:56 AM
wow this town is gonna get rowdy on saturday, i'm sure the cops are gonna have a busy nite

sexualbanana
04-16-2004, 02:07 AM

you forgot to add that he had more penelty minutes than any other two canucks players combined, he'd be a great playoff asset :rolleyes:

True. Bertuzzi's style may actually have landed the Canucks in a lot more PK situations because he is prone to take stupid penalties. But at the same time, Bertuzzi's presence would have done wonders for the team who as of Game 4 and 5 have been getting pushed around by the Flames who are pushing the Canucks players around. With Bertuzzi in the line up, a lot of Flames would be a little more cautious in throwing their body around knowing a Bertuzzi is going to give them the same courtesy.

Although it would've been nice to see Gauthier and Regehr match up with Bertuzzi though. That would in my mind outshine the Ohlund-Iginla match up.

DakotaEv
04-16-2004, 02:16 AM
To Vancouver with compliments
http://www.calgaryflames.com/extra/images/game4/1april13.jpg

lam-boy
04-16-2004, 03:02 AM
I was at BP's tonight and it was fucking hilarious!

when the flames scored the whole lounge erupted!
so much clapping and yelling.
then the canucks scored..of a very gay shot.
3 guys in the corner, were like yEAH!!
but they were with their friends who were flames fans..

so when the flames scored again, the whole place erupted. a few guys got up and started dancing and shit haha saying vancouver sux.

6thGen.TUNER
04-16-2004, 10:15 AM
thats nuthing to what shanks is like every like 2 seconds theres a chant like fuck the canucks followed by go flames go it so fun and so damn loud

lam-boy
04-16-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by 6thGen.TUNER
thats nuthing to what shanks is like every like 2 seconds theres a chant like fuck the canucks followed by go flames go it so fun and so damn loud

yeah i wish i went to schanks..damnit!!

i got game 6 tix though! should be awesome!!!!1

GT2NV
04-16-2004, 10:18 AM
man im gonna have to camp outside of shanks to get in on saturday lol, that places is gonna be out of control!!!!:D

6thGen.TUNER
04-16-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by black94gt
man im gonna have to camp outside of shanks to get in on saturday lol, that places is gonna be out of control!!!!:D

no man just go at like 500 its so funn and thats when it starts to fll up !! no line ups either :D

sti_power
04-18-2004, 10:08 AM
GO FLAMES GO

SinisterProbeGt
04-18-2004, 10:33 AM
Game 7 and we finish this

hatetank
04-18-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by SinisterProbeGt
Game 7 and we finish this

bring it.

accordboi_02
04-18-2004, 02:26 PM

bring it.

Haha I think both teams will be playing their best game of the series... well at least one would hope so.
This has been by far the best series of the 1st round, I'm glad to have been a part of it; it will be sad to see one of these teams eliminated so soon.

GO FLAMES GO!!!!
:D :thumbsup:

davidI
04-18-2004, 04:36 PM

Haha I think both teams will be playing their best game of the series... well at least one would hope so.
This has been by far the best series of the 1st round, I'm glad to have been a part of it; it will be sad to see one of these teams eliminated so soon.

GO FLAMES GO!!!!
:D :thumbsup:

Sad thing is that both teams are going to be so tired by the next round since this series has been so intense and physical. Whoever goes on will have a tough series against Detroit.

sexualbanana
04-18-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by davidI

Sad thing is that both teams are going to be so tired by the next round since this series has been so intense and physical. Whoever goes on will have a tough series against Detroit.

Or Colorado if Van wins it.

accordboi_02
04-18-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

Or Colorado if Van wins it.

It'll be SJ, not Col

:thumbsup: