Pages : [1] 2

switch
04-05-2004, 08:09 AM
...are you ready to get spanked?

GO CANUCKS GO!

http://forsakenhq.com/images/canucks-flames.gif

88CRX
04-05-2004, 08:20 AM
<<<-------------------------------------- i win.

switch
04-05-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by 88CRX
&lt;&lt;&lt;-------------------------------------- i win.

Hahaha -- I am pumped to see some first round action!

hustler
04-05-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by switch

Hahaha -- I am pumped to see some first round action!

:werd:

cant agree more

A_3
04-05-2004, 10:18 AM
YOUR GUNNA LOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEE FOOOOOLLLL!!! GGOOOOOOOOOOO FLAMEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

SinisterProbeGt
04-05-2004, 10:51 AM
Let me give you a preview of the game...

http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ah774/calgary/rstern.jpg
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ah774/calgary/sandymcc.jpg
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ah822/calgary/simpson.jpg
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ah822/calgary/roberts.jpg

Dope Dealer
04-05-2004, 11:06 AM
I like how none of the Flames are still with the club in the pictures :nut:

switch
04-05-2004, 11:06 AM
http://www.redworx.net/images/choke.gif

Aleks
04-05-2004, 11:07 AM
I just noticed something kinda intresting. If you look at both logos the flaming C and whatever that canucks thing is...Look at the flames coming off the flaming C and then look at the same thing on the Canucks logo...They are Identical!

switch
04-05-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by altima
I just noticed something kinda intresting. If you look at both logos the flaming C and whatever that canucks thing is...Look at the flames coming off the flaming C and then look at the same thing on the Canucks logo...They are Identical!

:D I did that in photoshop -- it is the orca busting through the flames. The real canucks logos doesn't have flames dude.

core_upt
04-05-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by altima

the real canucks logo doesn't have the flames coming off it
and the canucks suck

Aleks
04-05-2004, 11:17 AM
Oh shit now I feel like a moron...shows how much I know about Canucks hahahahah :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

izzoblitzo
04-05-2004, 11:23 AM
I like that retro canucks jersey they have that's green and blue. I also like the new flames 'fit too. wicked.

I was playing nhl hockey on the xbox, and realized that back in the 70's.. the canucks had this uniform that didnt have a logo!! it was black, yellow and red, and had no logo on the front.. basically, there was a stripe, kinda like a overextended v-neck.. and that was supposed to stand for vancouver.

Other than that.. Go Flames Go!

I didnt wanna see any Canadian teams playing each other in the first round.. but at least we made it after all these years.

ecstasy_civic
04-05-2004, 11:31 AM
damn, im so torn.

My fav. team the canucks, or my home town, the flames:eek:

never ever wanted this to happen lol
I guess we'll see what happens with my playoff tickets, if I get them, then ill decide while im there, if not.

switch
04-05-2004, 11:34 AM
ecstasy, I am in a bad situation too.

A vancouver kid living in calgary.

ecstasy_civic
04-05-2004, 11:39 AM
ecstasy, I am in a bad situation too.

A vancouver kid living in calgary.

I HEAR YA BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME TOO!:thumbsup:

88CRX
04-05-2004, 11:56 AM
<<<---- go flames go!!!

ecstasy_civic
04-05-2004, 12:03 PM
hahahaha
im still on the fence;):angel:

lam-boy
04-05-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
hahahaha
im still on the fence;):angel:

haha sitting on the fence doesn't show that you aint gay.

haha just kidding man!

GO FLAMES GO!

ecstasy_civic
04-05-2004, 12:08 PM
:guns: :rofl:

It will definatley be interesting to see what happens.
Either way, should be a good series.

switch
04-05-2004, 12:22 PM
&lt;&lt;&lt;---- GO FLAMES GO!!!

I say we ban all the &quot;nucks&quot; fans.... there gay. And we all remember what jesus said about gays. :D

I bet you $20 the canucks take out the flames in no more than 5 games.

Gay? Coming from a guy thats favorite team is the Flames thats not saying much.

R-Audi
04-05-2004, 12:42 PM
How can Canucks fans possibly say the word "choke"?
You remeber who your starting goalie is right?

Fairly consistent during the regular season, but the opposite during playoffs. Need i remind you of a certain shot from past the blueline?? I know thats why you got Hedberg, but If i were him, i wouldn't market any kind of goalie school!

ecstasy_civic
04-05-2004, 12:43 PM

:rofl:
Careful, one of us may Bertuzzi you LOL
j/k

Im camping out tommorow night to get tickets to games 3&4

lam-boy
04-05-2004, 12:51 PM
goaltending at it's best!

http://members.shaw.ca/glochli/clouts.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/glochli/cloutier.jpg

88CRX
04-05-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by lam-boy

hahah!!!!

so dam true..... how can you honestly think that cloutier will outplay kipper?

and what Naslund has 4 goals in the last month.... wow!!! iginla nets that in a week.

toyboy88
04-05-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by SinisterProbeGt
Let me give you a preview of the game...

http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ah774/calgary/rstern.jpg
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ah774/calgary/sandymcc.jpg
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ah822/calgary/simpson.jpg
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ah822/calgary/roberts.jpg

nice, nice exactly how it's going to be...:)

lam-boy
04-05-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by toyboy88

nice, nice exactly how it's going to be...:)

to bad none of those players play for us anymore haha.

88CRX
04-05-2004, 01:12 PM

to bad none of those players play for us anymore haha.

its all good.... we'll send Oliwa on their bitch asses :thumbsup:

switch
04-05-2004, 01:15 PM
:rofl: poor cloutch -- your right he has a habit of CHOKING but he is also a great netminder.

Flames first time in the playoffs in seven years, only to be handed your golf clubs after the first round.

We'll see.

lam-boy
04-05-2004, 01:16 PM

its all good.... we'll send Oliwa on their bitch asses :thumbsup:

haha.
hey canuck fans, don't even have to get started
"WE"LL SEND OUT BROOKBANK AND BEAT OLIWA AGAIN!"

haha naw its okay, like to see him try that again.

88CRX
04-05-2004, 01:16 PM
:rofl: poor cloutch -- your right he has a habit of CHOKING but he is also a great netminder.

Flames first time in the playoffs in seven years, only to be handed your golf clubs after the first round.

We'll see.

First time in seven years is right.... do you know how hungry they are to play. I'd put money that Hedberg is playing by game 3.

ecstasy_civic
04-05-2004, 01:18 PM

haha.
hey canuck fans, don't even have to get started
&quot;WE&quot;LL SEND OUT BROOKBANK AND BEAT OLIWA AGAIN!&quot;

haha naw its okay, like to see him try that again.

HAHAHAHA I was just gonna say, and dont forget good ole' Brad May.:thumbsup:

tough bastard who shit kicked 6'5 250lbs of Peter Worrell;)

switch
04-05-2004, 01:27 PM
Bloodbank is one scary motherf*cker.

Benny
04-05-2004, 04:04 PM

Hmmm... That's original. Way to rip off that Ponter guy on the Canucks board.

Originally posted by Ponter
First time in the playoffs in seven years, only to be handed your golf clubs after the first round.

As for that picture you made in Photoshop. Way to rip off linden-fan and call it your own.

http://forum.canucks.com/viewtopic.php?t=54352&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Now I know that you could have said or made one of these. But I doubt you'd register with two different names on the Vancouver message boards to post two different sayings.

I DECLARE SHENANIGANS!!!!!!!!!

lam-boy
04-05-2004, 04:21 PM
lookie at what i found on the canucks board i thought this was hilarious.

I have decided to compare the canucks to the flames on a player by player comparison to show those flames that we have the edge!

GOALIES
VAN- Cloutier
CAL- Kiprusoff

The edge I have to say has to go to cloutier due to more playoff experience. There may have been some breakdowns but still cloutier is more solid. Kiprusoff has shown he is also a good goalie put has next to none playoff experience.

DEFENCE
VAN- Jovanovski
CAL- Warriener

The edge without a doubt goes to Jovo because he is a proven star who can score great goals be physical, and basically has a very well all round game. Jovo even though injured for 20+ games had 7 goals but we all know he will step it up in the playoff to a whole new level.

VAN- Ohlund
CAL- Gauthier

The edge goes to Ohlundonce again because of course we all know he deserves to win the norris trophy because of how solid he is. As for Gauthier didn't the flames wanna dump him? Ohlund 14goals and a +14. Gauthier 1goal +4.

VAN- Sopel
CAL- Regehr

The edge goes to Sopel because once again he can score and defend the defensive end. Regehr is a guy who is just all about defence which is not a bad thing but offence is really important, and Sopel can step it up on the offensive end. Sopel had 10 goals and Regehr had 4, so Sopel has the offensive edge.

VAN- Salo
CAL- Leopold

Edge goes to Salo because he has a rocket of a shot ans if he puts up more shots goals will go in. Salo had 7 goals in 74 games and leopold had 9 in 82 games. So offensivley it is a bit of a tie but Salo can be better.

VAN- Malik
CAL- Lydman

Malik is more bigger and stronger and has the great reach, so Malik gets the egde also because of playoff experience as he made it to the finals with Carolina.

VAN- Allen
CAL-Ference

Once again who is gigger and who is stronger tells us that Allen recieves the edge dut to his physical atributes.

Centers
VAN- Morrison
CAL- Reinprecht

I know Reinprecht is out but if he does come back he is Calgarys best center. So anyways Mo is much better then Reinprecht because mo has lethal speed, as he can score and kill off penalties. I won't compare offence because it is hard due to the fact reinprecht only has played half the season. Though I due belive MO has the inside edge on offence.

VAN- H.Sedin
CAL- Conroy

Henrik is younger and much more skilled then Conroy. Henrik and Daniel are lethal together. Henrik has 11 goals and and Conroy has 8. But I feel the the twins are a great combo. So the edge goes to Henrik.

VAN- Chubarov
CAL- Lombardi

Chubarov is a great two way forward who has shown that not only he is great defensivley but he can put up great offensive numbers. He has 11 goals. Lomabardi has 16 but can you say that he is great on the defensive side as chubarov is? So edge goes to Chubby

Van- Linden
CAL- Yelle

This is interesting because it all depends on wether or no crow plays linden at center but if he does this is the comparison. Linden has 14 goals and 22 assists which is strong but linden has more then offence going for him. He is a great leader on and off the ice with his great work ethic. Yelle has 4 goals 13 assists. He is okay but no way is he better then Linden, so the edge goes to Linden.

FORWARDS
VAN- NASLUND
CAL- IGINLA

Naslund has shown to be a great captain and leader on the canucks. Why is Jarome Iginla not a captain. When you look at the Calgary team you would think he should be the captain but he is not because he lacks The leadership that Naslund has. So lets look at offensive numbers
Naslund 35 goals and 49 assists. You have to belive that had bertuzzi not been suspended and Naslund not been injured that Nazzy would have had 40-45 goals and 50-60 assists also Naslund is a +24. Iginla has 41 goals and 33 assists and is a +21. So Naslund has 84 points although could have likely had up to 100 points. Iginla has 74 pints. So the edge goes to Naslund.

VAN- Cooke
CAL- Donovan

Cooke palyed in 53 games and collected 11 goals and 12 assists. Donovan had 18 goals and 25 assists. Okay so Donovan played in 82 games and collected more points. Cooke is much better now because he plays on the top line and is physical and creates much more room for the to big guys on his line. Cooke has the edge hands down.

VAN- Rucinsky
CAL- Saprykin

Rucinsky had 14 goals and 31 assists. Saprykin had 12 goals and 17 assists. Rucinsky is fast and great offensivley as well defensivley. Rucinsky played for New York for almost the entire season and was a +15.
Saprykin has only been a +1. Rucinsky with the edge.

VAN- Sanderson
CAL- Mcammond

Sanderson get the edge because he can flat out fly. He has 16 goals and 20 assists, and thats pretty good because he did play on the blue jackets for almost the entire season. Mcammond has 17 goals and 13 assists, which is not to bad, but sanderson has been hot with the Sedin's as of late and so he gets the edge.

VAN- D.Sedin
CAL- Kobasew

Daniel sedin has 18 goals and 36 assists, and also is a +18. This shows not only is Daniel and offensive threat but he is also defensivley reliable, as him and his brother can keep the puck in the offensive end for almost their entire shift. Kobasew has 6 goals and 11 assists and is a -15. This shows that kobasew is all about offence and needs to work on defence. So the edge goes to D.Sedin.

VAN- Rutuu6 8
CAL- Nieminen 5 16

Rutuu is a great in your face player and will probably be Iginla's shadow throughout the playoffs. Rutuu has 6 goals and 8 assists, which is respectable for a player who is great at killing penalties and drawing penalties, by ticking off other players. Nieminen has 5 goals and 16 assists. He has more assist because most likely had pretty good ice time in chicago. He is also a good in your face player but the edge would go to Rutuu as other player hate to play against him.

VAN- Keane
CAL- Gelinas

Need I say more then that Keane proved he is a key player when it comes down to important games as the showed on Saturday. He also has 4 stanley cups. As for Gelinas he is good offensivley but the edge goes to kean because of his experience.

VAN- May
CAL- Simon

May is just as tough as Simon but just that Simon can score more. The edge this time goes to Simon because of his offensive abalities.

Now I am going to look at depth. on both teams, like players in my opinion would get a chance at seeing some action.

VANCOUVER- King(has obviously proved that he can score but needs to on a consisten level, has 12goals and 9assists, Federov(has the package just needs a chance, Bergiven (depth defencemen who was only a -8 on a bad Pittsburg team, and has stepped in and played well, Reid(the speedster can provide some offensive jump, Kavangh(SP), and Hedberg(if needed)(played outstanding in his first season in the playoffs with Pittsburg)Only plays if Cloutier get hurt or is not playing well.

Calgary- Turek(he has been critizied and waived, not shown to be a good playoff goalie.), Nilson( He has been in the lineup since being aquired, and shown some offensive flashes),Sonnenberg(Don't know much about him but he has only played in 5 games),Oliwa(doubt he will see any ice time),Loyns(has had limited playing time with Calgary, doubt he can do much damage, that is if he even plays), Clark(has played regularly with the big club and had 10 goals and 16 assists, and a -3)and there is also Montador, and Commador, but I doubt either will play.

Coaches
VAN- Crawford
CAL- Sutter

This is simple our coach has won a Stanley cup and Calgary's coach has won nothing.

VANCOUVER
Team Total +- is +41

CALGARY
Team Total +- is +24

Vancouver pretty much wins in every category.

MY PERDICTION IS VANCOUVER IN 6 GAMES.

so according to this tool, naslund could have had 100 points easily
5-10 extra goals because he missed 4 games he didn't reach it.

he also says taht iggy isn't the captain on the flames.

crawford is better cause he won a cup.
sutter = bad coach.

no one compares to the sedin twins.

ahh the glory of nuck fans.

88CRX
04-05-2004, 04:21 PM
pwn3d!!!1

88CRX
04-05-2004, 04:25 PM
That comparison is awesome :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: he gives the edge to every single Canucks player lol!!!!!

Maybe if all you nucks fans keep telling youself that your better you might actually win a game against us :thumbsup:

lam-boy
04-05-2004, 04:26 PM
That comparison is awesome :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: he gives the edge to every single Canucks player lol!!!!!

Maybe if all you nucks fans keep telling youself that your better you might actually win a game against us :thumbsup:

actually i scanned through it and the only flames edge goes to Simon because he had more goals
hahaha.

88CRX
04-05-2004, 04:29 PM
Lets compare goalies....

Kipper.

24-10-4
1.69 gaa
.933 save%

Cloutier

33-21-6
2.27 gaa
.914 save%

ya... lets give it to cloutier cause he has playoff experience :rolleyes: lol

MM99lude
04-05-2004, 04:46 PM
http://www.calgaryflames.com/extra/images/kipper_800x600.jpg

Kipper is all we need!

GO FLAMES!!

A_3
04-05-2004, 05:02 PM
That dudes an idiot... better forward... Naslund because he's Captain and Iggy's not because he lacks leadership... uh.... way to look at the facts dick hole, Iggy is our captain and has been since October... first Captain to lead us into the playoff's in 7 years!

Super_Geo
04-05-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by MM99lude

Kipper is all we need!

GO FLAMES!!

Hey MM99, where did you get that picture from? Is there a 1240x1080 version for my wallpaper? :D

Super_Geo
04-05-2004, 05:56 PM

Hahaha, I almost spilt my drink when I saw this... :rofl: :rofl:

It's going to be a good series :thumbsup:

SI-vic
04-05-2004, 06:04 PM
The guy who did all the comparisons must be living in a toilet.
So his opinion and comparisons do not matter because they are inaccurate and retarded.

Cloutier edges out Kipper because he has more playoff experience?
please.... I think he meant, Cloutier has more choking experience.
Kipper has set a new GAA record in the NHL..... enough said.

Naslund edging Iggy?
Thats a tough one but.... no, Iggy first season as Captain. He tied for #1 scoring lead PLUS he led the Team to the playoffs for the first time in 7 years.
Naslund has led the Canfucks to the playoffs year after year only to choke in the playoffs.

Sure playoff experience helps, but that doesnt mean a team is automatically gonna win.
Ask Anahiem who took it to 7 in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, ask Carolina the previous year who werent even expected to go past 5games of the first series.

My prediction.
Calgary takes game 1
Vancouver takes 2
Calgary takes 3 and 4
Vancouver takes 5
6 will be taken by the Flames

Calgary in 6.

A_3
04-05-2004, 06:06 PM
super geo, it's from the Flames Website, click on downloads, you'll find it there in all sizes! :thumbsup:

GDCivicSi
04-05-2004, 09:58 PM
hahaha....
check this out, this is all you need to know:: http://www.cbs.sportsline.com/nhl/edge/western/VAN/CGY
sorry Cloutier, but you SUCK!

The Edge: Goaltending
Dan Cloutier Dan Cloutier is the main man in Vancouver, even if he hasn't convinced anyone he can lead the Canucks to a Stanley Cup. Cloutier has had some great moments this season, but a few lapses have recalled the weaker moments he's had in recent playoff appearances. Calgary, meanwhile, turned its season around when coach/GM Darryl Sutter stole Miikka Kiprusoff from San Jose in November. Kiprusoff set a new record for goals-against average and could win the league MVP award.
http://images.sportsline.com/images/nhl/players/60x80/19802.jpghttp://images.sportsline.com/images/nhl/edge-right.gifhttp://images.sportsline.com/images/nhl/players/60x80/152223.jpg

lam-boy
04-05-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by GDCivicSi
hahaha....
check this out, this is all you need to know:: http://www.cbs.sportsline.com/nhl/edge/western/VAN/CGY
sorry Cloutier, but you SUCK!

The Edge: Goaltending
Dan Cloutier Dan Cloutier is the main man in Vancouver, even if he hasn't convinced anyone he can lead the Canucks to a Stanley Cup. Cloutier has had some great moments this season, but a few lapses have recalled the weaker moments he's had in recent playoff appearances. Calgary, meanwhile, turned its season around when coach/GM Darryl Sutter stole Miikka Kiprusoff from San Jose in November. Kiprusoff set a new record for goals-against average and could win the league MVP award.
http://images.sportsline.com/images/nhl/players/60x80/19802.jpghttp://images.sportsline.com/images/nhl/edge-right.gifhttp://images.sportsline.com/images/nhl/players/60x80/152223.jpg

hahaha i just read it..
pretty good analysis...but who is Justin Leopold :rofl: :dunno:
ahh peopel should start learning the names of our players!!

JordanLotoski
04-05-2004, 10:16 PM
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=toronto+maple+leafs/v=2/l=IVI/*-http://www.katrin-und-frank.de/images/torontomapleleafs1992.jpg

nuff said

GDCivicSi
04-05-2004, 10:20 PM
^
Leafs?!?!
hahahaha
nuff said

JordanLotoski
04-05-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by GDCivicSi
^
Leafs?!?!
hahahaha
nuff said

yeah well least we have won it more then once..and 1989 wa sa while ago also......leafs will last longer then the flames.....thats for sure

flames playoff history

1996 Lost to Chicago Blackhawks, 4-0, Western Conference Quarterfinals
1995 Lost to San Jose Sharks, 4-3, Western Conference Quarterfinals
1994 Lost to Vancouver Canucks, 4-3, Western Conference Quarterfinals
1993 Lost to Los Angeles Kings, 4-2, Smythe Division Semifinals
1991 Lost to Edmonton Oilers, 4-3, Smythe Division Semifinals
1990 Lost to Los Angeles Kings, 4-2, Smythe Division Semifinals

leafs playoff history

1999 Defeated Philadelphia, 4-2, Eastern Conf. quarterfinals
Defeated Pittsburgh, 4-2, Eastern Conf. semifinals
Lost to Buffalo, 4-1, Eastern Conf. finals

1996 Lost to St. Louis, 4-3, Western Conf. quarterfinals

1995 Lost to Chicago, 4-3, Western Conf. quarterfinals

1994 Defeated Chicago, 4-2, Western Conf. quarterfinals
Defeated San Jose, 4-3, Western Conf. semifinals
Lost to Vancouver, 4-1, Western Conf. finals

1993 Defeated Detroit, 4-3, Western Conf. quarterfinals
Defeated St. Louis, 4-3, Western Conf. semifinals
Lost to Los Angeles, 4-3, Western Conf. finals

nuff said

GDCivicSi
04-05-2004, 10:41 PM
Flames last cup 89
Leafs last cup 64

Flames payroll-35.2
Leafs payroll- 61.8

Even with all that money, the Leafs still haven't bought a cup in the last 40 years:eek:

nuff said

GDCivicSi
04-05-2004, 10:42 PM
what the heck,
Flames last cup- 89
Canucks last cup- hahahahahaha you wish!

Go Flames

SinisterProbeGt
04-05-2004, 11:59 PM
Leafs Suck all these die hard fans and they still cant win a damm cup. Man over half of you leaf fans have never seen a cup brought to toronto unless it was passing through person airport on the way to the winning city.
You make the playoff every year and then what......?
Its like the ex girlfriend that would pour your cup but never spill your milk

Leafs = :thumbsdow

SinisterProbeGt
04-06-2004, 12:04 AM
Here is some stas for you leaf fans out there

The NHL record for most consecutive losses in a Stanley Cup final belongs to the Toronto Maple Leafs.
The Leafs haven't made it to the Cup final since NHL expansion, even though:

Every other original six team has won or been to the finals since 1968.

Every team from the first expansion has won the Stanley Cup or been to the finals since 1968.
(OK, so California became part of Minnesota, which bacame part of San Jose & Dallas)

The next two expansion teams have played for the Cup.

The two after that have won championships.

The two after that have either played for or won the Cup.

Even the four WHA teams that were admitted to the NHL have played for or won the Cup!

And to top this all of you trontoians even have a we made it to game 7 parade even tho you lost....
http://216.198.220.194:8200/images/42/toronto_parade.jpg
Info on the pic here (http://216.198.220.194:8200/story.php?section=pages/42&page=4.html)

lam-boy
04-06-2004, 12:15 AM
Leafs Suck all these die hard fans and they still cant win a damm cup. Man over half of you leaf fans have never seen a cup brought to toronto unless it was passing through person airport on the way to the winning city.

hahahaha pass through the city.
where is hockeybronx? how comehe isn't here to defend his city of champs? maple laughs.

ooh right hes too busy looking for du-rags to make the upcoming cut of mtvs making the band

man their average age on the team is like 54 years old and thats not counting pat quinn.

88CRX
04-06-2004, 12:21 AM

MM99lude
04-06-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

Hey MM99, where did you get that picture from? Is there a 1240x1080 version for my wallpaper? :D

Its from the flames website, and ya they got a 1240x1080 version there too!!

Aleks
04-06-2004, 12:46 AM

accordboi_02
04-06-2004, 01:18 AM

Don't forget - Torontonians can ALWAYS gaze upon the Stanley Cup at the Hall of Fame... that's the only way the Cup EVER will stay in T.O.!

GO SENS!!!

hyperwhite
04-06-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by MM99lude

Kipper is all we need!

GO FLAMES!!

even kipper knows who is gonna win the cup, read his stick.

GO HABS GO!!!!

man i'm gonna get the bitching of a lifetime hahaha

Super_Geo
04-06-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by A_3
super geo, it's from the Flames Website, click on downloads, you'll find it there in all sizes! :thumbsup:

Nice! Thanks a lot dude :thumbsup:

A_3
04-06-2004, 06:33 PM
I was inspired by the modified canucks logo... even though it still looked gay... to go into p-shop and make my own... TAKE THIS CAFUCKSSS!!! lol enjoy!

davidI
04-06-2004, 06:43 PM
Any other year I'd be cheering for Van but since they're playing my hometown boys there is no way.

A_3
04-06-2004, 06:47 PM
one more, ^ nice :thumbsup:

Dj_Stylz
04-06-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by hyperwhite

even kipper knows who is gonna win the cup, read his stick.

GO HABS GO!!!!

man i'm gonna get the bitching of a lifetime hahaha

Heh Calgary will win it

SI-vic
04-06-2004, 08:06 PM
someone should photoshop the Vancouver shark on their logo on fire... haha

Masta Dz17
04-06-2004, 08:46 PM
:guns:

car
04-06-2004, 10:51 PM
ask your girl friends which team goalie they like better lol
i have a feeling a fights gonna start:D

car
04-06-2004, 10:58 PM
http://ca.yimg.com/i/ca/cp/20020413/2014273539.jpg
http://tsn.ca/images/stories/20020922/sedin_3191.jpg
http://www.canoe.ca/HockeyHitsGalleryImages0102/apr7_hits8-cp.jpg
http://www.canuckheaven.com/wallpapers/crowcanucks800.jpg

88CRX
04-07-2004, 12:15 AM
/\

/\

/\

yup your definately ghey.... time to bring out the ban stick.:D

lam-boy
04-07-2004, 12:16 AM
hehehehe

Dj_Stylz
04-07-2004, 07:16 AM
haha nice

aiy_yah
04-07-2004, 07:52 AM
http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/CalgarySun/Sports/2004/04/07/411483.html

:D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is so true. Can't wait for their meltdown, especially Cloutier. Didn't he allow something like 15 goals on 60 shots against the Wild en route to blowing a 3-1 series lead???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A_3
04-07-2004, 08:18 AM
^ BEST ARTICLE YET... BYE BYE CANUCKS!!!!

sputnik
04-07-2004, 08:24 AM

I am willing to take that bet... wanna make it a cool $100?

lam-boy
04-07-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by aiy_yah
http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/CalgarySun/Sports/2004/04/07/411483.html

:D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is so true. Can't wait for their meltdown, especially Cloutier. Didn't he allow something like 15 goals on 60 shots against the Wild en route to blowing a 3-1 series lead???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hahahahaha! cloutier was ranked 16th last year in goaltending in playoffs (gaa and save %) oh what!! only 16 teams in the playoffs..oops!

ooh damn almost forgot! the year before he got 15th ranking HAHAHAH

Johnny@CustomAuto
04-07-2004, 03:17 PM
Canucks are a good team. Too bad their fans are a joke. Canucks fan are nothing but a bunch of bandwagon jumpers. "Oh i have been a fan forever". yeah right. Even when they had 9000 people at the Pacific Coliseum in the 90's? Sure you were. Most of them think Burke is a genius because they drafted Bertucker and Naslund. Umm.. yeah .. ok Canuck fan, you know are SMRT.

Flames in 6. Cancucks will never win a cup ever. Even though I had a Canuck fan tell me they won one in 1994. What a joke.

lam-boy
04-07-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Neeper
Canucks are a good team. Too bad their fans are a joke. Canucks fan are nothing but a bunch of bandwagon jumpers. &quot;Oh i have been a fan forever&quot;. yeah right. Even when they had 9000 people at the Pacific Coliseum in the 90's? Sure you were. Most of them think Burke is a genius because they drafted Bertucker and Naslund. Umm.. yeah .. ok Canuck fan, you know are SMRT.

Flames in 6. Cancucks will never win a cup ever. Even though I had a Canuck fan tell me they won one in 1994. What a joke.

yeah they sure are band wagon jumpers

when they lose to the flames they will be on our side
CANUCKSFEVER4EVER Posted:
"yeah flames deserved it, i never liked the canucks that much anyways"

haah won the cup in 1994. hahaha. the canucks have never won a cup and never will!
toronto can wait a hundred more years.
this year will be calgary vs ottawa in the finals!

SI-vic
04-07-2004, 03:36 PM

yeah they sure are band wagon jumpers

when they lose to the flames they will be on our side
CANUCKSFEVER4EVER Posted:
&quot;yeah flames deserved it, i never liked the canucks that much anyways&quot;

haah won the cup in 1994. hahaha. the canucks have never won a cup and never will!
toronto can wait a hundred more years.
this year will be calgary vs ottawa in the finals!

I love it when Vancouver fans always say,
"Calgary sucks, they'll never the Cup"
Probably the same Vancouver fans that think they won the Cup in 94

nismodrifter
04-07-2004, 08:51 PM
2-0 for vancouver and the game is not even like 5 mins in :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

car
04-07-2004, 11:07 PM
5-3
see u in game 2:thumbsup:

Hakkola
04-07-2004, 11:16 PM
I think flames will lose in 5 or 6, only way we'll win is if it goes to 7. I love kipper, tonight he had no chance, Calgary has a good team but I don't think they have what it takes to beat Vancouver this year.

Flames played pretty well in the end, and maybe I'll eat my words, if they had a few less penalties it would have been a much different game, but I just don't have a good feeling about this series.

liquid1010
04-07-2004, 11:21 PM
Cloutier is a punk... seriously. Who hacks people after the game........ that's just weak. IMO Kipprusoff (sp?) didn't have his best game, and some of the calls (going both ways) were weak.

Anyhow, see you in Game two :D

car
04-07-2004, 11:50 PM
:D best part of the game, when whats his face got sacked with a "high" stick and couldnt get up:rofl:
sucks to be him:thumbsdow

Benny
04-08-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by car
:D best part of the game, when whats his face got sacked with a &quot;high&quot; stick and couldnt get up:rofl:
sucks to be him:thumbsdow

Pfft... Best part was easily when Conroy got nutted. So funny...

You know that Switch guy hasn't posted since I called him a liar on the first page?

lam-boy
04-08-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Benny

You know that Switch guy hasn't posted since I called him a liar on the first page?

haha i thought conroy got slashed in the arm or something. but on the replay it shows how nicely he got slapped with a stick in the nuts.

EDM
04-08-2004, 12:12 AM
im disapointed that the flames didnt get anything on the 2man advantage and power play :dunno:

CRXguy
04-08-2004, 12:24 AM
Stupid Niemenen!!!!! It's all his fault. Flames were pretty damn sloppy on the powerplay, especially their last 5 on 3. :thumbsdow

Khyron
04-08-2004, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Benny

We noticed. So stupid claiming credit for a PS on a board this big - you KNOW someone else is on the other forum. :rofl:

Khyron

Speed_Dreams
04-08-2004, 10:54 AM
Think about being the Calgary kid in Vancouver for the game. let alone GM place. M<y sister took me to the game last night for doing some work on her car man was it crazy i was torn between the 2 teams because they are both my favorite teams in the NHL. the flames regained my fan support when they resigned Iggy but i have been cheering for vancouver for almost 10 years now. but it was a good game. alot of clean hits. and Oliwas goal to make it 5-3 was the best. who would have thoguth he got a goal in the playoffs before iggy?

but i do have to say that that was the worst 5on 3 power play the nhl has ever seen and thats what i think killed the flames and got the canucks back from there heels

GO FLAMES....errr CANUCKS.....err.....

GO HOCKEY GO!!!!!

toyboy88
04-09-2004, 11:09 PM
YEAH!!! FLAMES JUST WON!!!!:thumbsup:

kiwi
04-09-2004, 11:16 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dave P
04-10-2004, 02:51 AM
Take that you canucks fans, your fucked now.

This city is about to go wild. have fun being down 3-1 going back to van for game 5

lam-boy
04-11-2004, 03:44 AM
http://www.theflamesonline.com/canuckstroll.gif

go canucks!

cujo_cjc
04-11-2004, 09:20 AM
can't wait to go to the game tonite
its gonna be crazy! :thumbsup:

neely
04-11-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Dave P
Take that you canucks fans, your fucked now.

This city is about to go wild. have fun being down 3-1 going back to van for game 5

little over confident perhaps?
canucks have a better road record than at home...

Impreza
04-11-2004, 10:29 PM
i hate ohlund, cocksucker

see u in game 4!

go flames go!

car
04-11-2004, 10:32 PM
he was askin for it

lam-boy
04-11-2004, 10:36 PM
hes good at hitting from behind. then when it comes time to defend himself, he hugs iggy like iggy is his soul mate.

neely
04-11-2004, 10:38 PM
why is it swedish hockey players cant throw down? i really like ohlund, but it would be nice to see him back up a shitty hit like that with some fisticuffs