PDA

View Full Version : exhaust work

ole dsm
04-14-2004, 04:04 PM
any one know the best place in calgary to get some custom exhaust work done? and for a good price? hopefully in the north west or east ?

i have all the parts header muffler and resonator i just need them to put in on with some pipe in between.

thanks

mike

ps. its going on my bush/work truck so it doesn't need to look pritty it just needs to to be clean and work well(no leaks)

turboMiata
04-14-2004, 05:35 PM
Any muffler shop will do it. Just go to one that has a good warranty.

CowTownBiomed
04-20-2004, 02:49 PM
Carline Mufler just east of Macleod on 58th ave, they've never let me down and they stand by thier work.

dj_rice
04-20-2004, 10:01 PM
I would go down to 32nd ave and its across from McCall Golf Course..

The place is called Ikes Minute Muffler and Brake, awesome work and amazing prices and many people have referred me to go here..

I had 2.5" custom bent piping welded onto a muffler and installed for $220 and whatever bends and whatever way u want it, they will do it...

sxtasy
04-20-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by CowTownBiomed
Carline Mufler just east of Macleod on 58th ave, they've never let me down and they stand by thier work. Good custom work, fast and low price

dieselpower91
04-22-2004, 12:49 AM
Carline Mufler just east of Macleod on 58th ave, they've never let me down and they stand by thier work.
Good custom work, fast and low price

I agree.. I had 3" Straight pipe done on my Diesel and it took them 30 mins to do it.. no problems with it yet!!! Looks and sounds great (Loud as Hell though!):devil:

EnRich
04-22-2004, 10:36 AM

Thats the one right by the LRT station right...??? If so, they worked on my car, It was seriously the best work I've had done on my car period... The guy stayed with me for like an hour, making sure I was completly happy with the install... Great guy, good service, 55 bucks... I mean seriously.... Cant go wrong

Rich

bol
04-22-2004, 03:28 PM

Carline is the place to go... any of their shops are good. I had my exhaust done at one of their NE locations and have been happy with it. http://www.carlinecalgary.com/ is their website.