PDA

View Full Version : Who else won?

Speed_Dreams
04-14-2004, 05:25 PM
I jut recived in the mail today a letter from quinn telling me i won a car alarm. I told this to my friend who went with me to world of wheels and he said he won one aswell. so im just wondering if they are giving me a shitty alarm for paying $100 for install.

anyone wanna give me some advice. or is this a waste of my $100??

Gonthro
04-14-2004, 05:27 PM
i won twice, so did the wife :D

(so did some other tool on here that was trying to sell it :rofl: )

NickGT
04-14-2004, 05:28 PM
everybody wins

Weapon_R
04-14-2004, 05:35 PM
It's a pretty good deal, if you pay for the alarm and nothing more. They will try and sell you a million and one things once you go in there - That alarm doesn't even come with an LED, but they will happily add it to your install for only $30 more!

Btw - my mom, dad, sister, and myself won one.

7thgenvic
04-14-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
It's a pretty good deal, if you pay for the alarm and nothing more. They will try and sell you a million and one things once you go in there - That alarm doesn't even come with an LED, but they will happily add it to your install for only $30 more!

Btw - my mom, dad, sister, and myself won one.

funniest thing is, i went into their shop and its the worst fucking joint in the world, there was some white trash bitch in the front that had a man voice and i was like " ya so whats this free alarm about" you get the alarm and then you pay tons for all the accesories and install! wow talk about a deal!

Blue Devil 2
04-14-2004, 06:02 PM
I didn't enter, but if I did I would have won.

dodgetruckin24
04-18-2004, 01:21 AM
haha everyone who enters in the draw pretty much wins one all of my friends who entered did but none of use wasted our $ on it.