PDA

View Full Version : Who hates calculus? raise your hand.

mik
04-15-2004, 07:36 PM
Argggg, my Calculus exam is saturday, I think it's pretty much over for me haha. Anyone know any good websites with the formulas so I can print out a study sheet?

Im looking for forumulas for like the ratio test, convergence test, basically anything useful for first year differential and integral calculus.

Thanks!

- Mike

hjr
04-15-2004, 07:41 PM
calculus is not that hard if you are on top of it all the time. I was not. I therefor hated it. Blaaaaaaaaaa.

nismodrifter
04-15-2004, 07:42 PM
calculus = t3h SUX0r!!! good thing I am done with math forever after this bulshit year of math. This shit is so pointless.....

just do a search on google for formulas and shit...you can find tons of sites there

mik
04-15-2004, 07:52 PM
Man I agree, a few of the conepts have practical uses but most dont. Thankfully if I do fail this exam I still never have to take it again as I can take a different course to fill this requirement now. yay! lol.

I will admit i wasnt on top of it all of the time though, my other classes took priority since i hate them less. lol.

Originally posted by nismodrifter
calculus = t3h SUX0r!!! good thing I am done with math forever after this bulshit year of math. This shit is so pointless.....

just do a search on google for formulas and shit...you can find tons of sites there

no_joke
04-15-2004, 11:35 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Definitely the wrong approach to take.... But I guess I say that because I liked calculus. It was actually my favourite course last year.

Doesn't mean I didn't neglect my share of classes though

mik
04-16-2004, 12:23 AM
I suppose its different because you enjoy it, but its not like I havent been trying at all. I mean I passed the first level of it ok. I guess I just cant get my brain around it. Neither can any of my friends it seems, otherwise id get them to help me lol.

Originally posted by no_joke
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Definitely the wrong approach to take.... But I guess I say that because I liked calculus. It was actually my favourite course last year.

Doesn't mean I didn't neglect my share of classes though