PDA

View Full Version : Parts Guys?

MenteL
04-15-2004, 11:57 PM
I just got hired at sarcee canadian tire as a parts desk attendant, and by the sounds of it, they are looking for one or two more guys who know their shit to come and work. If not parts, than hardware. My name is dave if you come, I'll introduce you to the manager, and hopefully can get setup for an interview.

SwitchBlade
05-12-2004, 10:40 PM
Haha i used to work there. It was fun but it got boring. Some of the guys are on the board. Ask Tyler about the donkey :thumbsup:

hendosa
05-12-2004, 11:59 PM
HAHAHAHAHA man trust me you do not need to know your shit to get a job at Canadian tire auto parts. Not saying I didn't know my shit when I worked there :rolleyes:. That job was pretty good except for the shitty pay, and just wait until the dumbass redneck know-it-alls come in, and the people who can't speak english...
Also, they will keep you there for like 15-45 mins after your shift until the entire store is faced properly, a proper pain in the ass:thumbsdow

SwitchBlade
05-13-2004, 07:00 AM
The worst was Randy with the "what kind of honda" do you drive i think i lost the facer mechanisms you made paul.

Kor
05-13-2004, 07:46 AM
All I know is, from time to time I have asked some of the guys at the Macleod Tr S location some very straightforward questions, and they had no idea what I was talking about... I just figured it was because I don't drive a truck :)

hjr
05-13-2004, 03:37 PM
you dont need to know anything to work at cdn tire. i have been boycotting cdn tire for this and many other reasons.

SwitchBlade
05-13-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by hjr
you dont need to know anything to work at cdn tire. i have been boycotting cdn tire for this and many other reasons.

:werd: I was amazed with some of the guys that they hired. Only a couple of us had taken mechanics in high school. Tyler doesnt count cause of the things he does with donkeys.
The rest had to learn or make everything up it was unbelivable. It worked out nice, all the uneducated people had to put stock away. So it is true that with knowledge comes power. :thumbsup:

MenteL
05-19-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by SwitchBlade

:werd: I was amazed with some of the guys that they hired. Only a couple of us had taken mechanics in high school. Tyler doesnt count cause of the things he does with donkeys.
The rest had to learn or make everything up it was unbelivable. It worked out nice, all the uneducated people had to put stock away. So it is true that with knowledge comes power. :thumbsup: Would this be the faggoty tyler at the sarcee location? That's the one I worked at. I later quit. The night I had to ride my bike home in the snowy rain because they wouldnt let me leave before the snow came. Stupid fucken assholes. Everyone there fucks the dog. I will never work for them again