PDA

View Full Version : 94 Prelude SR-V for sale

LUDELVR
04-16-2004, 03:23 PM
Leaving the country so I won't be needing this anymore! haha

1994 Honda Prelude SR-V turbo
Fully loaded, heated leather seats, heated mirrors, A/C, cruise etc.
197 XXXKm's
Red
3 piece spoiler
Body kit
16" enkei rse rims gun metal (rims in pic are old 17" rse)
tail lights
VIS carbon fiber hood
dual exhaust
full pedal set, dead pedal, clutch, brake and gas
aluminum shifter and e-brake handle
red shift boot and e-barke boot
various red interior painted pieces
hard wired radar detector (great on the highway!!)
three gauge pillar pod
6 autometer silver trim and silver face gauges
boost, afr, egt, water temp, oil press. and fuel pressure.

Turbo Stuff:
t3/t04e turbo .50 compressor ar and .63 turbine housing with a stage 3 wheel.
custom intercooler, the core takes up all the space in the front. the picture is one of my old IC.
hks style blow off valve. I swear it's the exact same thing!! mounted to an aem cold air intake. 2.5" charge piping from throttle body to IC and 2" from IC to the turbo.
uberdata on a p28 ecu
dsm 450's
deltagate mark II wastegate with 7psi spring

Also gonna throw in a stereo system that includes an indash kenwood CD player and 6 disc changer with 3 cartridges, an infinity perfect 12 sub, an mtx 752 amp for the fronts and an mtx 1502 for the sub.

Also gonna throw in my compustar alarm. This is a 2 way paging unit that has some pretty freaking good range. It's an alarm and car starter. Was debating keeping this and using it for the next car but whatever, I'll get a new one.

You are also gonna get an extra front bumper (the r34 from VIS, this is shadowz old bumper), my stock rear bumper, my stock tail lights, stock shocks and springs and pretty much anything else I have lying around!!

Anyway, I'm looking for 14,500 bux for all this. And I'm pretty firm on that! Also, I am not parting this out and I'm trying to sell this in the next couple of weeks. If not, it's going in storage and I guess I'll just keep it for a beater or project car! :dunno: who knows!
http://reggie.shacknet.nu/users/domi//LUDELVR's%20lude/car%202.jpg
http://reggie.shacknet.nu/users/domi//LUDELVR's%20lude/car%207.jpg
http://reggie.shacknet.nu/users/domi//LUDELVR's%20lude/interior%201.jpg

buh_buh
04-19-2004, 02:39 PM
bump for a rice... i mean nice car

legendboy
04-19-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
Leaving the country so I won't be needing this anymore! haha

are you moving back to hong kong you fob :rofl:

spyguy
04-19-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by legendboy

are you moving back to hong kong you fob :rofl:

no he's going back to thailand to become a transvestite.... :barf: :barf:

LUDELVR
04-20-2004, 06:57 PM
Don't make me ban you bitches for taking my thread off topic! ;) ;) :rofl:

kevie88
04-20-2004, 07:23 PM
What?? Leaving the country?? :eek:

Don't make me ban you bitches for taking my thread off topic! ;) ;) :rofl:

Uh.. oops!

buh_buh
04-20-2004, 07:28 PM
hahah try it man.
The only 5 people that have posted in here you can't ban:rofl:

LUDELVR
07-13-2004, 10:09 PM
Okay, this is going back up to the top! :thumbsup:

And serious offers only, or you'll get banned! haha, like I can really do that but hey, I love empty threats...or are they really empty? haha

legendboy
07-14-2004, 08:33 AM
Don't worry i'll ban all the low ballers you want :D

LUDELVR
07-14-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by legendboy
Don't worry i'll ban all the low ballers you want :D haha, thanks homie! I guess I do have some connections!! ;) ;) haha, :rofl:

shox
07-20-2004, 08:33 PM
Bump for a nice ride, cruising by it one night on the road and it sounds and looks pretty incredible. Seems pretty fast too cause I saw the intercooler, but wasn't sure. Haha, you remember a blue Celica that was behind you for like 5-10 minutes on Crowchild one night? That woulda been me!

good_lookin866
07-21-2004, 08:05 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

ricebowl
07-21-2004, 09:20 PM
nice car :clap:

A_3
07-21-2004, 09:25 PM
^ stop whoring up the thread, I gotta talk to the appropriate people but I might be interested, looks like and incredible ride, talk to ya soon hopefully!

LUDELVR
07-22-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by shox
Bump for a nice ride, cruising by it one night on the road and it sounds and looks pretty incredible. Seems pretty fast too cause I saw the intercooler, but wasn't sure. Haha, you remember a blue Celica that was behind you for like 5-10 minutes on Crowchild one night? That woulda been me!

haha, yah, I remember you now, I was waiting for you to give er!! haha, Thanks for the compliments man,

Well, I guess it's going to the top, but from the looks of it, I may be keeping the sucker and a rebuild will be happening when I get back, unless someone wants to buy this thing for 11 G's, then it's yours as is and that's one less thing I gotta take care of while I'm in Korea!!

markymark
07-25-2004, 02:32 PM
Pm'd

shox
07-26-2004, 06:14 PM

haha, yah, I remember you now, I was waiting for you to give er!! haha, Thanks for the compliments man,

Waiting for me to give er? Man...I would if my car wasn't so slow, haha!