PDA

View Full Version : The Flames screwed us over!!!!

88CRX
04-16-2004, 04:43 PM
First off..... for all you stupid little punks that decided to rush the door at 8am are discrasses to all flames fans.

Me and my friends went down there at midnight and we got scrwed over cause of you little fucks.

I personally got the last two sport check seats and only 2 of 3 friends could even get single seats anywhere. So now i cant even go and sit with my friends...... The whole time they kept telling us not to push cause we'll all get tickets. FUck am i ever pissed off.

BS BS BS BS!!!!!!

Half the people there wernt even real Flames fans

sorry if i sound like an ass.... but i'm allowed to be.... i've been up for 2 days and i feel like ass hole :thumbsdow :(

Kobe
04-16-2004, 04:45 PM
dude i know what you feel like...I was there at 6am.. and then everyone was just pushin and shit..i got the last 2 tickets together in the blue and last 2 together in the green haha

did you camp out there...

haha the food fight was sweet

pinoyhero
04-16-2004, 04:46 PM
Damn that sucks guys, sorry to hear about that kinda stuff happening.

toyboy88
04-16-2004, 04:48 PM
i hate that when it happens!!!!!! too bad man :(

ryder_23
04-16-2004, 04:49 PM
:werd: people like you waited in line, to get ruined by people who just storm...:banghead: :thumbsdow

hatetank
04-16-2004, 04:51 PM
Canucks screwed me over by losing the last two games dammit.

:thumbsdow

Kobe
04-16-2004, 04:52 PM
88crx where were you camped out?

Where the you ones with the huge fm radio heheh

lam-boy
04-16-2004, 04:54 PM
sorry to hear 88crx..

i was at home so not much i can do.

88CRX
04-16-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Kobe
dude i know what you feel like...I was there at 6am.. and then everyone was just pushin and shit..i got the last 2 tickets together in the blue and last 2 together in the green haha

did you camp out there...

haha the food fight was sweet

so your one of the fuckers that budded in line :thumbsdow

boooo!!!!

and your selling all your extra tickets now :thumbsdow :thumbsdow maybe you should have left them for someone else to buy :thumbsdow

and yes i camped out!!!! we sat outside from 12:10 till almost 11am.... so just over 11 hours.

Gonthro
04-16-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX

so your one of the fuckers that budded in line :thumbsdow

boooo!!!!

and your selling all your extra tickets now :thumbsdow :thumbsdow maybe you should have left them for someone else to buy :thumbsdow

and yes i camped out!!!! we sat outside from 12:10 till almost 11am.... so just over 11 hours.

he said in his other thread that he only got 2 sets of tix cos he lost his friend and thye both ended up buying them

88CRX
04-16-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Gonthro

he said in his other thread that he only got 2 sets of tix cos he lost his friend and thye both ended up buying them

oh well. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: i wonder why they got split up :dunno: :thumbsdow must have happened in the mad dash past us in line.

i'm done..... i know you wernt the only one running around but whatever

googe
04-16-2004, 05:09 PM
i vote beyond bans anyone selling playoff tickets for more than face value :)

88CRX
04-16-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by googe
i vote beyond bans anyone selling playoff tickets for more than face value :)
i completely agree.... scalping tickets is gay :thumbsdow

if you dont wanna go then fuck off and dont buy them in the first place.

Kobe
04-16-2004, 05:11 PM
I waited my fucken turn in line...Got the tickets at 11:30

Alot of the people were just standing around and shit...

Not even moving...

88CRX
04-16-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Kobe
I waited my fucken turn in line...Got the tickets at 11:30

Alot of the people were just standing around and shit...

Not even moving...

um ya..... you arrived 6 hours after me :rolleyes:

MoNKeE
04-16-2004, 05:22 PM
where did you guys camp out. i was at ticket master from midnight till 10 and the best tickets i could get were GA's before they sold out and i was 4th in line. where were they selling tickets till 11:30.

Kobe
04-16-2004, 05:23 PM
still arrived earlier then alot of people we counted we were like 250th people there.

alot of my buddies got seperated seats...

the dome was still selling tickets at 11:30 becuase thats the time i got mine...

MoNKeE
04-16-2004, 05:26 PM
damn shoulda camped out there mgiht have gotten a better seat. but i cant complain i guess.

nismodrifter
04-16-2004, 05:35 PM
yu ain't the only one who got screwed.....just saw lil thing on the news sayin that some Sport Chek employees at the chinook location or something decided that the had the right to buy them BEFORE the store opened....which meant less tickets for those who waited....pwn3d!! I am not crazy enough to wait in line like that....TV is the way to go if you want to watch the games lol :D

MoNKeE
04-16-2004, 05:39 PM
as if you wouldnt do the same though. how else are you gonna get a ticket if you have to work. might as well scam a couple off for yourself.

Marsh
04-16-2004, 05:39 PM
yeah 88 crx i totally agree with you i heard about all those people camping out that got screwed over,,,more than half of those bloody people that pushed their way and screwed over guys like you aren't even flames fan they just jumped on the damn bandwagon as soon as everybody started making a big deal about the flames....those fuckers

P.S i wasn't one of those fuckers lol i watch all the games @ shanks

Nav13
04-16-2004, 05:48 PM
I got there at like 1:30-2:00 am and camped out in my buddies car, hahah got like 30 mins of sleep woke up around 7 ish. My friend is like im gonna go check out whats happening, 5 mins later comes back and is like get the fuck up the lines being made, so we all book it to find ourselves behind like 200-300 people. Talk about a piss off. But i still got my tickets so i guess its not that bad, just waiting in the snow for 2 hours cus fuckers jumped the line realy sucked. But yea hope the game is a good one.

YCB
04-16-2004, 11:10 PM
wasn't there a fight at the saddledome? i just watch the news.. the huge guy rocked the other guy...

lam-boy
04-16-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by YCB
wasn't there a fight at the saddledome? i just watch the news.. the huge guy rocked the other guy...

yeah hes a vancouver fan, and the dude butted in line, so then the vancouver dude kicked his ass. haha

A_3
04-16-2004, 11:32 PM
yeah 88crx i saw your car there when i got there at 3am... anyone there before 4:00ish were gunna get tickets for sure... it was sooo fucked i'm pissed, all my buddies are asleep in there sleeping bags i look up and everyones rushing the door... bolted out of the sleepign bag and to the door as fast as possible, ended up at the end of the line but i was so pissed off at all the little fuckers that showed up at 7:00am and ended in front of me so i did a little line dodging, ended up being like 20th to get ticks, but it didn't really help that much because 2 of the 4 buddies i was with didn't even gets ticks! fucking punk kids:guns: :guns: :guns:

chris
04-16-2004, 11:50 PM
euro styles... complete disorganization and pandamonioum. Personally i think it's the best thing ever and that we should adopt this in Canada.

SoSlowDx
04-17-2004, 12:43 AM
too much trouble for tickets like whoever said just stay home and watch. You know it's going to be crazy people fighting for tickets so yeah don't bitch too much about it haha it's sucks but you wanted to be there...:) my 0.02