PDA

View Full Version : Latest update on stolen 97 Civic Si

IWillFindYou
10-09-2002, 03:55 PM
Thanks semasema for posting the previous threads and to all who read and responded to my plight (yes, this is the owner).

Words of wisdom to all. Be vigilant (and violent if necessary). I has occured to me that I was probably cased (targeted). Aside from a cheap Clarion deck, you can't even tell that I have a system. Somehow, someone knew what I had, even though I honestly never open my trunk in public. Here is a list of what I lost:

Clarion CD player, DRX5375
Alpine V12 Amps, MRV-F301 and MRV-T501
MB Quart Coaxials, QM160.03 KX and QM130.03KX
Precision Power Amp, PC2350, rare
Precision Power Subs (2), Pro12, rare
Scoche Fuse Blocks
Valentine One radar locator, rare
Clifford Concept 20 alarm system
Other personal belongings

Total cost brand new is around 6 large, not including CDs and personal stuff. I could care less about the car and system, but they could of left my belongings and school work behind! :guns: F*ckers.

I don't expect to see my system ever again, but any leads on these petty wanabes will be rewarded. It's personal now.

Peace

Ferio_vti
10-09-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by IWillFindYou

but they could of left my belongings and school work behind! :guns: F*ckers.

I don't expect to see my system ever again, but any leads on these petty wanabes will be rewarded. It's personal now.

Peace

They took your homework?? What a bunch of f*cks. If you had some textbooks, chances are they're low enough to go and sell them to the used book store.

That's just sad. Like the time my brother got his lunch stolen from his locker in highschool, but his books were all left behind

Tux
10-09-2002, 04:36 PM
They took your work and books????

Now that's just pathetic....
If you ever find those guys put a tire iron across the face for all of us here (or more than one if it suits you). Either that or make them do your homework for you....

boi-alien
10-09-2002, 04:43 PM
just check the used book store, if they're trying to sell your books there you could probably bust their asses! honest to god, it happened to my cousin, these guys stole his books and he went to the usedbookstore to see them trying to sell the books there

sportryder
10-09-2002, 04:56 PM
Sorry about your car. I hope it was insured for theft. I have been in the security field for years now. See if there were any cameras checking out the theft that day. They are on all the buildings. Go to the security center. They might find the license plate, description or face of the vehicle that showed up to steal yours. Finger prints are often checked for vehicle thefts. I don't know if K-9 is too late. I know of a situation where they can follow a scent right to the culprits back door where his muddy shoes are out on the balcony. There is likely more then one thief. He might even be a student. Listen in to gossip, people love to run their mouths off. You might even find some of your stuff for sale in the area the cops found your car. Check the bargain finder. I could give you more leads but I only know so much of the story.

sexualbanana
10-09-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti
That's just sad. Like the time my brother got his lunch stolen from his locker in highschool, but his books were all left behind

i got my gym lockerbroken into in jr high and they stole my wallet and keys then went to my house and stole a bunch of shit there

cocoabrova
10-09-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

i got my gym lockerbroken into in jr high and they stole my wallet and keys then went to my house and stole a bunch of shit there
It was probably Archie and his buddies palying a mean trick on his little bro :thumbsup: :poosie:
As for the car thieving going on, I think we, as car enthusisats, should group together and form a vigilante group, while setting up various traps around the 4 quadrants, and maybe the perimeter of the city.... Maybe THEN it will become a major concern for the po-po:banghead: :guns:

DSM Power
10-09-2002, 05:13 PM
I even heard Gerry Forbes rambling about all the car thefts on CJ92 the other morning. There seems to be a BIG theft ring in this city - not good! :guns:

van
10-10-2002, 12:30 AM
Yeah my brothers old school prelude back in the day got broken into. They stole his Chemistry books.

van
10-10-2002, 12:39 AM
RE: stolen car?
eh.. dont worry bout it.. his car was found.. so yeaps all is well.. its just a bit banged up thats all
lilsugarpuff on Thu Oct 10 2002 00:44:04 am

Illusionsir
10-10-2002, 02:57 AM
When people install alarms they always put the brains right under the driver side knee guard. you open the door via the window or break the lock then go instantly to the underside of the dash and cuz the HUGE red wire. unless you have a back up battery, you alarm is off.

Weapon_R
10-10-2002, 07:08 AM
Most good alarms have a backup battery in the siren though that will keep ringing even after the power has been cut.

szw
10-13-2002, 01:33 AM
Just wondering if the guy stole your lot 12 pass also.

lsvetc
10-13-2002, 03:30 PM
Yeah, I'm like afraid to drive to school now too. Now I wish I never souped up my car :banghead: Do ppl not see these things, I'm sure pll are walking around the lots all the time. You'd think that with all the money we paid the U, some of it could go to better security in protecting our cars. :bullshit:

IWillFindYou
10-13-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by szw
Just wondering if the guy stole your lot 12 pass also.

No, they left that behind, along with my garage door opener.