PDA

View Full Version : Rice encounters of the douche bag kind

Pages : [1] 2

lude_conduct
04-17-2004, 07:43 PM
So I'm driving home from Southcentre today in my dad's Jimmy, when I see one of the worst examples of rice ever. A lime green Mazda MX-3 (not even V6) with a blitz/big mouth/gay body kit and a blue hood with dual intakes. I also see the driver, a rice boi wearing a cutoff t-shirt with multiple silver chains and frosted spiked hair. No good. I think nothing of it as I exit the mall onto Macleod south, the rice is behind me.

Going at a good clip (10km/h above speed limit), rice boi flys past me, slows down, cuts me off and proceeds to go under the speed limit in front of me. Not to mention he's driving right beside the car in the next lane so I can't pass. Hmm...I'm mildly annoyed. So, I just keep in the lane and wait as the rice slowly passes the car next to him, I change lanes and go to casually pass. I dunno what the rice was thinking, but as I'm passing, he decides to switch in my lane, almost hitting me (it was inches folks). He quickly swerves around a bit, as I just gun it and pass him giving him the finger.
This is where it gets interesting, he quickly speeds up next to me, swerving all over, leaning over his g/f, both of them yelling at me and giving pretty creative hand signals. I just look over, disappointed, re-give the finger, take my turnoff and go home.

I mean, what's the world coming to? People like that should be shot with a ball of their own shit and their cars destroyed.

CN: I'm casually driving, a ricer pulls cuts me off and almost hits me, I finger, he yells and almost causes several other accident.

hjr
04-17-2004, 07:46 PM
ricers will be ricers. what can you do?

legereandrew4
04-17-2004, 07:59 PM
:thumbsdow

GingeRRRBeef
04-17-2004, 08:02 PM
the way to scare the shit out of them next time ... pretend to talk on the cell phone ... follow them around for a while ... they're gonna think you've either called the cops or gonna shank 'em ... hehehehe

pyro
04-17-2004, 09:52 PM
ya i saw the same car today it was at canadian tire it was awful and that blue hood was sexy:thumbsdow i also saw the guy he just starred at me so i fingered him and then he fingers me back so i get out of the truck and walk towards him and then he rips off and i just started laughing cause his muffler sounded like ass. i wish i had my camera!:rofl:

nismodrifter
04-17-2004, 09:56 PM
hahha I posted a spotted thread about this car like a year ago, same location and everything.....TIGHT WHIP!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D:thumbsdow

sxtasy
04-17-2004, 10:01 PM
Morons like this eventually get whats comin to them

Ducati
04-18-2004, 12:02 AM
Vancouver is FULL of people like that.

My usual response is ignore them - unless they really piss me off and traffic is light, when I will position my enormous stinking diesel in front of them and Hammer the brakes.

I know, thats dumb. Im not perfect.

Kaos
04-18-2004, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Ducati
Vancouver is FULL of people like that.

My usual response is ignore them - unless they really piss me off and traffic is light, when I will position my enormous stinking diesel in front of them and Hammer the brakes.

I know, thats dumb. Im not perfect.

Compared to Vancouver drivers, calgary is probably the most lienient (SP?) place ever. People in calgary actually wave (most of the time) when you let them in.
Vancouver drivers dont do shit.

A_3
04-18-2004, 03:11 AM
don't worry about morons like that, a thug like that definetly sounds like he's going places with his life... wonder how much daddy spent on his car?

CRXguy
04-18-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Kaos

Compared to Vancouver drivers, calgary is probably the most lienient (SP?) place ever. People in calgary actually wave (most of the time) when you let them in.
Vancouver drivers dont do shit.

If that's the case, try driving in California. They don't wave, and they don't use their fucking signals either. :rofl:

As for the jerks in the Precidia, I would've done this --> :poosie: to his g/f. lol

sti_power
04-18-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by hjr
ricers will be ricers. what can you do?

HAHAHAHAH

Seanith
04-18-2004, 11:51 AM
haha thats funny josh. some people are just fucking retards.

86max
04-18-2004, 02:14 PM
I saw that car on mcleod yesterday to heading south.....looked like a fluroescent blob of snot....disgusting:thumbsdow

buh_buh
04-18-2004, 02:16 PM
did everybody see this car? I saw this car yesterday in Shawnessy too.

lude_conduct
04-18-2004, 05:49 PM
lol...it sounds like everyone saw this fool driving around. I think I'm gonna have to print off some rice cop tickets just in case I see him again...

Kamen
04-18-2004, 06:14 PM
Pics! :rofl:

STYLIN_CIVIC
04-18-2004, 07:25 PM
i saw it today haha its hillarious when your car is that ugly everyone makes a point of it. what is he thinking?

XylathaneGTR
04-18-2004, 07:37 PM
I just got back from the bay area California yesterday, and HOLY FUCK. Rice, Everywhere.
We were driving on the 101 going a good 70mph and theres multicolor'd eclipses and BLITZ APEX n1 ADVAN WINGWEST STICKERTYPE R civic's and shit all over the place. Hurt the eyes.
And no one gives a fuck aobut speed limits either. Old beaterass integra's with fartcans (im talking gen 1 teg's here) are going like, 100+ right past us, cutting through traffic while their bumpers are about to rust completly off.
however, there was a fair share of nice cars.
no pics tho :(

Ducati
04-18-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by 86max
I saw that car on mcleod yesterday to heading south.....looked like a fluroescent blob of snot....disgusting:thumbsdow

"Fluorescent Blob Of Snot" - I know its dumb, but that imagery made me sneeze my Shiraz right out my nostrils onto my new flatscreen. So funny:rofl:

Ridelikeme
04-20-2004, 09:13 PM
haha check the new post i put up... u will like

GT2NV
04-22-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
Itheir bumpers are about to rust completly off.

cars with extensive rust are not allowed to drive on california roads, its illegal, thanks for coming out though:thumbsup:

Jenner.B
04-22-2004, 08:43 PM
hey ''lude_conduct, its funny that you fingerd me like that, really is, you knwo i think we should meet in person, just to wee whats uup then, and dont look at my gf buddy believe me way outa your league

CRXguy
04-22-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Jenner.B
hey ''lude_conduct, its funny that you fingerd me like that, really is, you knwo i think we should meet in person, just to wee whats uup then, and dont look at my gf buddy believe me way outa your league

LOL!

Pretty cocky there kiddo.

Pics of the g/f? :poosie: :poosie:

Jenner.B
04-22-2004, 08:49 PM
no man you have no idea who this fool is, i almost cut him off, i wanted him to pull over and have a ''talk'' with him. there were no accidents almost made, i really want to meet this guy. 2003 wrx? impressive

Jenner.B
04-22-2004, 08:57 PM
just so we can have a ''talk'' see whats so funny about him finguring.

EK 2.0
04-22-2004, 08:57 PM

no man you have no idea who this fool is, i almost cut him off, i wanted him to pull over and have a ''talk'' with him. there were no accidents almost made, i really want to meet this guy. 2003 wrx? impressive

Your gf is hot...Dude dont come on here and start spewing off verbal diahrrea...and learn to spell, and check your posts before you hit submit, again I have to remind you...

Jenner.B
04-22-2004, 09:10 PM
wow you again haha, just for you im not going to check it, and thats funny your trying to bash my gf. what are you 35 at home thinking up burn on people with nicer cars then yourself, wish that your t top camaro wasnt so trashy.

EK 2.0
04-22-2004, 09:15 PM
wow you again haha, just for you im not going to check it, and thats funny your trying to bash my gf. what are you 35 at home thinking up burn on people with nicer cars then yourself, wish that your t top camaro wasnt so trashy.

Yes, thats it...go to bed man its a school night...

and for the record I am 42...and yes your car is nicer than mine...

for I bow down before your Uncle Ben'sness...:rolleyes:

turbo_equiped
04-22-2004, 09:50 PM
^^lol....

Ridelikeme
04-22-2004, 10:02 PM
jenner man check your damn spellin... i know Okotoks is beginning to have defective citizens caused by in-breeding but u are over the top man..... haha just kiddin man. welcome to the site bud (his GF's not that hott, hahahaha)

403Gemini
04-22-2004, 11:41 PM
Jenner word of advice, especialy being the new guy

dont try and be an e-thug and act all hardcore. we arent here to fight and your attitude in this thread is only making me be empathetic to lude_conduct. seriously, dont try and pick fights, its not worth it. its stupid and immature, and if you get fingered on the road, deal with it. it happens to me all the time. not that i do anything wrong just CrAzY people out there *cough 86max cough* so chill, and peace out! :thumbsup:

Seanith
04-22-2004, 11:49 PM
Yeah Jennifer.B, just STFU and own up to your retarded driving habits and learn from your mistakes :rolleyes:

Skyline_Addict
04-23-2004, 12:02 AM
yeah dude.
just chill out.

Team_Mclaren
04-23-2004, 12:25 AM
damn y didnt i see this eariler???:D

fuck man, if u really do drive like an ass then u better fucking behave yourself next time u get on the road! cuttin people off, ripping down the street doing 120 is not cool!:thumbsdow

then u fuckin come out here lookin for fights even tho this is only your first few dayz on this board! NOT COOL!

just for the record, dont embarrass us other mx3 drivers!!! go drive a j-body or someting!!! (no offense to fellow j-body owners, just had to pick a car....):D

brandon
04-23-2004, 10:07 AM
why is your name "Jenner B" ?

86max
04-23-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
just CrAzY people out there *cough 86max cough*

What's that supposed to mean?:D

lude_conduct
04-23-2004, 01:15 PM
Yeah, I'll meet with you anytime, any fuckin place douche bag, assuming your not a troll.

BTW, what kind of name is jenner?

ramminghard
04-23-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by lude_conduct
Yeah, I'll meet with you anytime, any fuckin place douche bag, assuming your not a troll.

Beat his ass and teach him a lesson.

I am sick of these pussy high school kids trying to start fights everywhere. Grow the fuck up. All this "meet me" bullshit is so stupid. Even if this guy does show up, which i doubt he will bring all his friends. IF your gonna run your fuckin mouth and shit then back it up or don't fuckin do it. How come on one fights one on one anymore?

lude_conduct
04-23-2004, 01:59 PM
ramminghard...you rock dude :thumbsup:

Khyron
04-23-2004, 03:03 PM
So he drives like an idiot, gets the finger given to him, so his response is to try and drive the guy off the road? Goddamit why can't I run into a guy like that!

Khyron

Ridelikeme
04-23-2004, 04:48 PM
i dono man... i miss one on one fights.. even if u are lucky enought to fight someone one on one they will have a weapon

Ridelikeme
04-23-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by A_3
don't worry about morons like that, a thug like that definetly sounds like he's going places with his life... wonder how much daddy spent on his car?

yeah alex the fuckin hand me down cadillac from your momma bear is alot better (i know i drive a baby blue trooper, aaron if the only one who could pull off the caddy). u and your little thug like basketball jerseys and matching hat, your white, your a twig., and if u talk shit about my friends ill bring him out this weekend and u can have a chat with him... one on one

Kobe
04-23-2004, 05:02 PM
u guys go 2 o'byern?

ZorroAMG
04-23-2004, 05:02 PM
BAAAAAAARRRRRRRIIIIIIIINGGGG. Recess is over.

Ridelikeme
04-23-2004, 05:56 PM
so what.... i am in highschool. i really dont care and i go to springbank and live in elbow valley.. so fuck anyone that has anything to say about it.. who cares man lots of people on this site are in highschool.. i just love cars, mostly asian made but the luv is there man

SI-vic
04-23-2004, 05:57 PM
just so we can have a ''talk'' see whats so funny about him finguring.

I'll meet up with you...... you can "talk" to me all you want while I fuck your gf.

habsfan
04-23-2004, 06:31 PM
way to represent us high school folk jenner.....i swear to god we are not all that stupid! and i definately would never bring other friends to a fight. 2 reasons. 1-makes you looks like you're tryin to be badass and prove somethin. 2-if you lose, you'll never hear the end of it :rolleyes:

turbo_equiped
04-24-2004, 01:15 AM
^^can't agree more...!!!
and yea about one on one fights...!!
everyone's a pussy to go around alone these days...so they just dont happen which is bunk!!

lam-boy
04-24-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by SI-vic

I'll meet up with you...... you can "talk" to me all you want while I fuck your gf.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAha
FUCKING SHIT!

I love this guy!

from the days of bashing the idiots from back in the day till now!

i can always count on this guy for a laugh.

and please..don't come on here starting up a bunch of heat. its not like your car doesn't bring you the attention it doesn't need already..

barmanjay
04-24-2004, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

Yes, thats it...go to bed man its a school night...

and for the record I am 42...and yes your car is nicer than mine...

for I bow down before your Uncle Ben'sness...:rolleyes:

Man Cyclone you kill me!!!!

Originally posted by bhsmith
why is your name "Jenner B" ?

Originally posted by lude_conduct

LOL sounds like a name for a pet dog?

:D :D

barmanjay
04-24-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
BAAAAAAARRRRRRRIIIIIIIINGGGG. Recess is over.

Even tho you're rich and don't talk to me (probably cause I'm poor and unworthy - lol)

you have and awesome sense of sarcastic humour :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

btw: is your car a straight 8? I've never seen one before

SI-vic
04-24-2004, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by lam-boy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAha
FUCKING SHIT!

I love this guy!

from the days of bashing the idiots from back in the day till now!

i can always count on this guy for a laugh.

and please..don't come on here starting up a bunch of heat. its not like your car doesn't bring you the attention it doesn't need already..

thanks man. I try to be as funny as I can be.
I'm amazed that someone actually remembers my bashing from back in the day! wicked!

Expiredsoda
04-24-2004, 03:00 PM

Ahahahaha, oh a tough guy..... I have seen your girlfriend before in your lime green abomination, she looks dumber than a brick wall. No surprize that you two connect either, considering you have a hard time speaking english.

Ducati
04-24-2004, 03:13 PM
Last month this forum was a civil place. This week it isnt. Trolls abound.
I have had my share of disagreements with some of the members of this forum, but generally most of them are helpful and considerate.

Jenner - just so you know, there is nothing wrong with holding your own in the crowd and not taking no shit, as long as you temper it with some reasonability.
When I was 20 I drove a GTO like a maniac, so I understand your Need for Speed. Just be aware that your car stands out in the crowd, and when you fuck up, people remember.

First and foremost, you are a Car Guy. You will always be a Car Guy. You will not always be a "Thug". Who knows - one day you may even be a mortgage broker or something. Time will change - count on it.
Dont make enemies in the city you live in. Join a forum from Vancouver or somewhere and flame them, instead.

Have Fun!

lude_conduct
04-24-2004, 03:20 PM
Ducati- I couldn't have said it better myself.

Jenner- Either knuckle up or your mouth had better stop writing cheques your ass can't cash.

I'm a civil person, but if someone fucks around with me and endangers my safety and the safety of others on the road, that's when you cross the line. To top it all off, insult me for your wrongdoings? Time to grow up (and a pair of balls).

Kaos
04-24-2004, 04:07 PM
Shouldnt jenner really think twice before starting drama on here?
I mean alot of people know his car now, I wouldnt be surprised if someone did something evil to his car

:devil:

"Think before you speak"

habsfan
04-24-2004, 04:49 PM
hahaha this shit is great!! i wish i lived in calgary!:rofl: :rofl:

CavZ24
04-24-2004, 04:55 PM
look at this punk acting hardcore... lol makes me laugh:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...

Jenner.B
04-24-2004, 05:09 PM
i waved for you to pull in somewhere, but you were a little bitch and drove away, you think your fuckin tough or something? why do you pick shit with me? that day i ALMOST cut you off, i was going into that lane, i didnt see you, the car is so small i cant see somethings, you were in a blind spot, and what would you do if someone pulled up beside you and fingured you, i didnt mean to almost hit you man, give me a break, i dont like picken shit with people, its just hard when no one likes my car.

lam-boy
04-24-2004, 05:15 PM
i waved for you to pull in somewhere, but you were a little bitch and drove away, you think your fuckin tough or something? why do you pick shit with me? that day i ALMOST cut you off, i was going into that lane, i didnt see you, the car is so small i cant see somethings, you were in a blind spot, and what would you do if someone pulled up beside you and fingured you, i didnt mean to almost hit you man, give me a break, i dont like picken shit with people, its just hard when no one likes my car.

its called a shoulder check, use it.

GingeRRRBeef
04-24-2004, 05:16 PM
its just hard when no one likes my car.

FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!

IT'S BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING UGLY!!!!

EK 2.0
04-24-2004, 06:10 PM

Originally posted by Silver_SpecV

FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!

IT'S BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING UGLY!!!!

Word to BIG BIRD...get another ride yo,quit frizzontin and buy a civic already...:D

Chester
04-24-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by SI-vic

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Khyron
04-24-2004, 07:43 PM

YOU STUPID FUCK. If you can't fucking see where you are changing lanes, FIX YOUR FUCKING MIRRORS. It's YOU that has to check to make sure it's clear, not HIM for having a small car. And you wonder why motorcycle riders carry hammers! Or is it OUR fault you can't see us because you are an idiot who has his seat too far back (gangsta lean yo!) and can't set his mirrors properly?!?!

Blaming him for being in your blind spot is about the stupidest thing I've read on Beyond. :whipped:

Go sit in your car. Look in each side mirror. If you can see your own car, you might as well just take them off. Smoosh your head against your driver window. If you can just barely see your car in the mirror you're good. Same with the passenger side - you should barely be able to see your own car if your head is dead center between the driver and passenger seat.

Goddam having mirrors set wrong is one thing but blaming him because YOU didn't see him. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :guns: :guns:

EDIT: Holy shit, the guy you didn't "see" was driving an SUV! Not a small car, but a goddam truck! Does that tell you anything about your driving?!?!?!?

Khyron

GingeRRRBeef
04-24-2004, 07:47 PM
^^^

I honestly don't know what's wrong with him :dunno:

The sheer stupidity and ignorance of kids these days just amazes me.

hendosa
04-24-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV
^^^

I honestly don't know what's wrong with him :dunno:

The sheer stupidity and ignorance of kids these days just amazes me.
Dude please don't generalize... I am 17 but you won't catch me driving like a complete ass and not owning up to it, or driving bright green cars for that matter... Not all "kids" are stupid and ignorant:burnout:

GingeRRRBeef
04-24-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by hendosa

Dude please don't generalize... I am 17 but you won't catch me driving like a complete ass and not owning up to it, or driving bright green cars for that matter... Not all "kids" are stupid and ignorant:burnout:

Ever heard of stereotypes?:rolleyes:
Trust me, I was 17 once and I was never that dumb.

lude_conduct
04-25-2004, 12:01 AM
Jenner, I was driving a big black SUV, pretty hard to miss. Why would you need to talk to me? You cut me off, and then you almost turned into me. That's deserving of a finger. But like I said, I'll meet up with you , just name a time and a place and we'll see how much you have to "say".
Oh, and you are picking shit with me.

But thanks everyone for the support, mucho appreciation.

wildkarrde
04-25-2004, 03:35 PM
Hey neighbour!

Speaking of which, didn't you kickbox for quite some time?

:angel:

Ridelikeme
04-25-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by hendosa

good call Paul... some of these old people on the site act like they are the best drivers on earth... im 17 and i have never been in an accident, or even been bumped so not all teens are bad drivers, or immature little shits.... i am cocky though

lude_conduct
04-25-2004, 05:27 PM
Hey neighbour :thumbsup:

yeah I did for a couple of years.

hendosa
04-25-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Ridelikeme

good call Paul... some of these old people on the site act like they are the best drivers on earth... im 17 and i have never been in an accident, or even been bumped so not all teens are bad drivers, or immature little shits.... i am cocky though
Lol, totally though dude, sure experience is a good thing but I mean we've both been driving daily to school for two years now, and there aren't many more experiences which would really make us better drivers. (maybe a serious accident but that is the case with everybody)
Sure theres the occasional teenager who will make us all look bad, but driving on highway 8 I have seen plenty older dudes going 150+ doing retarded passes in their porsches etc. IMO teenagers aren't the problem, it's mid-aged phogies trying to be teenagers again:D

lam-boy
04-25-2004, 07:51 PM

yeah your 17..how much time have you had on the road compared to someone who is 30+?

hendosa
04-25-2004, 08:08 PM

yeah your 17..how much time have you had on the road compared to someone who is 30+? I am guessing he's had quite a bit actually, at least 45 mins every school day for 2 years, add on to that driving into town every few days, weekends etc. PLUS he has to drive on highway 8 which is great for experience, as there are plenty of shitty drivers to look out for.

Seanith
04-25-2004, 09:48 PM
Neither of you get the point. Driving for like a year or two isn't a lot in the scheme of things :rolleyes:

lam-boy
04-25-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~
Neither of you get the point. Driving for like a year or two isn't a lot in the scheme of things :rolleyes:

thank you someone understands!

hendosa
04-26-2004, 11:44 AM
True, I guess what I was really trying to say is that there are still a lot of teenage drivers who do not have poor judgement when driving, we aren't all retards. I mean sure there are going to be a lot of bad teenage drivers, because experience really is an issue, but I mean the stereotyping can stop right there, "kids" are not "stupid and "ignorant" as stated before.
If our stupidity and ignorance is what you all you oldies are worried about, why don't you pass more laws restricting teenage driving, create better driver education programs etc. If it is that big of an issue than go for it. In Western Europe the driving programs are much more rigorous, and driving age is usually 18, and they have been proven to be better drivers overall.

Really it is not an issue of ignorance or stupidity, why don't you tell that to the 40-year old drunk driver who killed a teenager on highway 8 this year:thumbsup: Plenty of bad drivers out there of all age groups. We all have to start driving sometime, so live with it.

Orbie
04-26-2004, 12:16 PM

thank you someone understands!

I agree with you too man, but Hendosa is right people got to start driving some time, and not ALL teenagers are completely irresponsible. It just seems that way since you only hear the stories of the immature drivers, for some reason bragging about being dumb is cool. You never hear of the better drivers and their driving experiences.

But I do think it is somewhat funny for a 17 year old to be talking about a flawless driving record, there's plenty more time to grow up, and plenty more time to be dumb. The telling tale will be when your 25, how your driving record is.

hendosa
04-26-2004, 12:24 PM
Just for the record I've gotten a speeding ticket, and cracked some girls tail light:eek: . My point had nothing to do with a driving record... I plan on getting plenty more tickets in the future:D

WGR4Pussies
04-26-2004, 12:46 PM
so many replies, and they are all so long, what the fuck, I just wana read what the damn kid says,

Says about how loose I made his G/F

hahahaha

EK 2.0
04-26-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by WGR4Pussies
so many replies, and they are all so long, what the fuck, I just wana read what the damn kid says,

Says about how loose I made his G/F

hahahaha

Awight Batty Boy, just chillax ok??...Why must you start a ruckus where one is not required??

A_3
04-26-2004, 03:41 PM

yeah alex the fuckin hand me down cadillac from your momma bear is alot better (i know i drive a baby blue trooper, aaron if the only one who could pull off the caddy). u and your little thug like basketball jerseys and matching hat, your white, your a twig., and if u talk shit about my friends ill bring him out this weekend and u can have a chat with him... one on one

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff... you really have no idea. I'm sorry i can't afford more then the Cadillac which i purchased off my parents for a respectable sum... it is tough to buy a new car when you have to pay insurance, gas, and repairs. I have worked since i was 12 so there is no lack of trying there... and thug...? really Jeff? i do recall you saying "seatbelts are for bitches" man you are too hard for life... you're white, you're a twig but oh wait you've added 15 pounds in the 6 months you'ce been working out... right... how many 20 year old's numbers did you get at the bar last night? I don't ever recall owning a hat that matched any of my jersey but i saw you wearing one on saturday... you are the perfect example of a hypocrite... you gotta grow up Jeff, it isn't cool to go around threatening people and acting like a gang banger... you look like a moron doing it. Anyways just had to vent sorry for coming down to his level everyone else... just tired of his shit

wildkarrde
04-26-2004, 03:54 PM
:drama:

hendosa
04-26-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by wildkarrde
:drama: Yeah I am just waiting for the reply...I have refreshed this page about 10 times in the last half hour.

EDIT: sorry for that I am sure my post isn't helping at all...

Jenner.B
04-26-2004, 08:43 PM
couldnt give 2 flyin shits what you think.

EK 2.0
04-26-2004, 08:44 PM
couldnt give 2 flyin shits what you think.

Obviously not, as all your posts in your threads have you defending yourself...if you didnt "give 2 shits" you have just left it...

Jenner.B
04-26-2004, 08:47 PM
i dont have anything to say, im sorry you dont like my car.

Jenner.B
04-26-2004, 08:52 PM
this is to everyone, i just thought i would say im sorry i didnt make a car that you like. just give me a break, fuck.

Jenner.B
04-26-2004, 08:58 PM
and christ cyclone you should be out doing something, dont have a family, i mean fuck get a life 41 and your sitting on a computer making fun of people half you age, and what have acomplished? a 1st gen talon tsi?

Seanith
04-26-2004, 09:27 PM
you can edit posts jennifer. that way, we only have to ignore ONE of your posts.

Ridelikeme
04-26-2004, 10:16 PM

yeah your 17..how much time have you had on the road compared to someone who is 30+?

u both have good points,, but i dont think im getting mine across clearly.. having driven on highway 8 for 2 years is pretty good experience.. it is a deadly highway, and ive driven it in all conditions.... true 2 years doesnt match up to 30, but my mom has been driving for way longer than me (however much since she was 16) and i am def' a better driver than her... it all comes down to skill, u either have it or u dont... i guess i just dont drive reckless, i def like speed but im careful with it... plus i drive a trooper

jenner buddy just drop the whole situation.. everyone just luves to get under your skin and its workin man, u know u luv your car so just leave it at that... someone needs to close this thread because it is becomming a cuss fest...

Ridelikeme
04-26-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by A_3

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff... you really have no idea. I'm sorry i can't afford more then the Cadillac which i purchased off my parents for a respectable sum... it is tough to buy a new car when you have to pay insurance, gas, and repairs. I have worked since i was 12 so there is no lack of trying there... and thug...? really Jeff? i do recall you saying "seatbelts are for bitches" man you are too hard for life... you're white, you're a twig but oh wait you've added 15 pounds in the 6 months you'ce been working out... right... how many 20 year old's numbers did you get at the bar last night? I don't ever recall owning a hat that matched any of my jersey but i saw you wearing one on saturday... you are the perfect example of a hypocrite... you gotta grow up Jeff, it isn't cool to go around threatening people and acting like a gang banger... you look like a moron doing it. Anyways just had to vent sorry for coming down to his level everyone else... just tired of his shit

i cant beleive this.. alex i cant remember the last time i talked to u, so i have no clue how your gettin these ideas... second i dont threatin anyone... and learn where that hat came from u fool, my grandpa picked it up for me before he went in for heart surgery and is in the hospital, so of course im goin to wear it.. and u cant begin to say i wear thug shit, talk thug shit, or walk thug shit. i hate the way this city has gone to gang fights, stabbings and shit.. 2nd)if anything what i wear is prep', and i cant remember the last time u backed up your own damn words.... and it wasnt just me who wrote that little post up for u... im just sick of u talkin shit about people... u did it to dave and those boys... u did it to nas' and all of us, and u just did it to my buddy from okotoks.. and u are lucky that all your "freinds" are respectable enough to put up with your shit., u may have changed but i dont know sorry for goin off on u like that AA but it pisses me off when people talk shit..

dogmaiwli
04-26-2004, 10:26 PM
Thisk this thread should be moved to ask leo, it's has degenerated in a hurry.:drama:

Seanith
04-26-2004, 10:38 PM
Yeah why don't you two kids get a room? :dunno:

A_3
04-26-2004, 10:44 PM

i cant beleive this.. alex i cant remember the last time i talked to u, so i have no clue how your gettin these ideas... second i dont threatin anyone... and learn where that hat came from u fool, my grandpa picked it up for me before he went in for heart surgery and is in the hospital, so of course im goin to wear it.. and u cant begin to say i wear thug shit, talk thug shit, or walk thug shit. i hate the way this city has gone to gang fights, stabbings and shit.. 2nd)if anything what i wear is prep', and i cant remember the last time u backed up your own damn words.... and it wasnt just me who wrote that little post up for u... im just sick of u talkin shit about people... u did it to dave and those boys... u did it to nas' and all of us, and u just did it to my buddy from okotoks.. and u are lucky that all your "freinds" are respectable enough to put up with your shit., u may have changed but i dont know sorry for goin off on u like that AA but it pisses me off when people talk shit..

Alright man, i respect what your saying here, no need for a flame war. I appologize about that hat because i can understand the reasoning behind that. Your original post about me came out of left field... i hadn't talked to you in 2 years then i got my friends telling me you went off about me on beyond and it got me pretty choked... i just couldn't understand a bunch of this stuff about me wearing b-ball jersey and acting black, i have only worn a jersey once to school and that was like a year ago and would consider myself to dress "prep" as well if anything. In the past i have done shit i regret with both Dave and Nas etc... but that was in gr.10, wasn't exactly the proudest time of my life. But hey i've moved on and i think alot of the other parties have to, i can understand some people don't like me... but you can't go through life trying to please everyone. It has taken me alot of effort to recover from the mistakes i made when i was immature but i believe i have begun to do that. I have a solid group of friends who i honestly know are my friends and am happy with the way things are going. Anyways i would like to extend an appology to you and jenner b for my comment and i hope you will accept it.

ryder_23
04-26-2004, 11:12 PM
OK...i can settle this

you both act like G-thugs...your in highschool...its almost expected, by next year, you will both grow out of it. Who cares if so n so has worn a jersey....and alex is right, dont go threw life pleasing other people, go threw life pleasing yourself (looks at comment just wrote, chuckles, carries on) hopefully you get my point, dont wear/do/act like something for others, when really your an entirely different person, and in the truth of the matter, that is what high school is all about, just hopefully you both realize this sooner rather than later...:thumbsup:

EK 2.0
04-27-2004, 07:31 AM
and christ cyclone you should be out doing something, dont have a family, i mean fuck get a life 41 and your sitting on a computer making fun of people half you age, and what have acomplished? a 1st gen talon tsi?

I already told you, 42, yes I have a family, in fact they are ALL members on Beyond, and yes, the only thing I have done in my 42 years on this planet...my Car...*sobbing* its not even a TSi, I lied...but I still want you to come down to a meet to see it, i am sure a lot of members wanna talk to you man...

JCX
04-27-2004, 08:20 AM
*** This thread brought to you by G-Money and the E-Thug allstars - we'll argue your ass clear across the computer lab ***

Back to our regularly scheduled bickering.

403Gemini
04-27-2004, 10:52 AM

why are you starting shit when you dont even know people? hes also had a supra so i dont see what your getting at. people get new cars for new projects.

and say, didnt i see you going 120 northbound on mcleod yesterday? way to go dumb fuck :thumbsup: :rolleyes: