PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?

buh_buh
10-09-2002, 05:09 PM
I was driving down 14th street on my way home from school today, going the speed limit, minding my own business, not disturbing anybody, when all of the sudden this dude in some suzuki SUV pulls up beside me and gives me the finger!:guns: At first I thought it might've been someone I knew, but I don't recognize the car, and when I pulled up beside him again, he gave me the :thumbsdow and just pulled off. WTF's with people these days?

cocoabrova
10-09-2002, 05:12 PM
Maybe you spilled food on him at the restaurant you were at :rofl: ... oh BTW I saw your guys' cars there...:devil:

max_boost
10-09-2002, 05:16 PM
Maybe you cut him off or something?
Maybe you ignored him or something?:dunno: :dunno:

buh_buh
10-09-2002, 05:18 PM
I didn't cut anyone off! I'd never even seen him before.

cocoa: You ALWAYS see us there (or we always see you there).
Next time stop by!

DSM Power
10-09-2002, 05:19 PM
Suzuki SUV? That should explain the guy's attitude... :confused: He must've been jealous of the 'lude. :poosie:

cocoabrova
10-09-2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Maybe you cut him off or something?
Maybe you ignored him or something?:dunno: :dunno:
Maybe he was in love with you in H.S. or something and you never gave him the time of day :dunno: :rofl:

Originally posted by buh_buh
cocoa: You ALWAYS see us there (or we always see you there).
Next time stop by! Yeah, I wanted to, but I was running a little late to p/u my daughter:banghead: Next time for sure :werd:

buh_buh
10-09-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

Maybe he was in love with you in H.S. or something and you never gave him the time of day :dunno: :rofl:

do you speak from personal experience? Was the dude you?:rofl:

max_boost
10-09-2002, 05:24 PM
Suzuki?
Well remember our server at Sushi Ginza? He drives a Suzuki!!:rofl: :rofl:

cocoabrova
10-09-2002, 05:27 PM

do you speak from personal experience? Was the dude you?:rofl:
Nah, sorry to mess up your wet dreams man but I went to HS in the states... :barf: :rolleyes: :rofl:

B17a
10-09-2002, 05:29 PM
Suzuki?

That's that fugly Suzuki which I still say is the worst looking vehicle in Calgary bar none!:thumbsdow

buh_buh
10-09-2002, 05:52 PM
Suzuki?
I HATE that guy!!
Are you talking about the SUV?
I have no clue what he drives. I think this guy was young though. Maybe he goes to my school.:dunno:

max_boost
10-09-2002, 06:29 PM

I HATE that guy!!
Are you talking about the SUV?
I have no clue what he drives. I think this guy was young though. Maybe he goes to my school.:dunno:

He drives a Suzuki Vitara, is that the SUV you are referring to? Anyway, I know you hate him, he probably hates you too! LOL:D

RSeXy
10-09-2002, 07:15 PM
uh oh...your bitter days from bridgebrand may be catching up with you? :dunno:

so many people are as*ses on the roads these days. just today while i was going to school on 14th! *mebbe that st. is cursed?*
i look in my rearview mirror while at the lights and this b*tch is beaking me off! she's like fcuking b*tch this and that! i wasn't doing anything! she was behind me the whole time!!

2000impreza
10-09-2002, 07:22 PM
Suzuki Sidekick? :rofl:

GTS Jeff
10-09-2002, 07:40 PM
maybe he just likes to finger ugly ppl

:thumbsup: :rofl:

mwmhong
10-09-2002, 08:00 PM
There's an aggressive Suzuki X-90 (those lame two seater wannabe SUV's) going around......

B17a
10-10-2002, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by mwmhong
There's an aggressive Suzuki X-90 (those lame two seater wannabe SUV's) going around......

I don't think the words "Suzuki SUV" and "Aggressive" should ever be used in the same sentence!:D That's an oxymoron like Jumbo Shrimp!:rofl:

Davetronz
10-10-2002, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by B17a

I don't think the words "Suzuki SUV" and "Aggressive" should ever be used in the same sentence!:D That's an oxymoron like Jumbo Shrimp!:rofl:
:werd: :werd: HAHAHA

mwmhong
10-10-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by B17a

LOL! I'm serious though, the dude has some issues, it's all in the driver! :dunno:

eur0
10-11-2002, 12:37 PM
maybe he remembers from when you were being a punk ass and wouldnt signal :)

92 Teg-B18A
10-11-2002, 04:52 PM
some people are born idiots, I'm sorry but it's true. like this guy today,
pull onto my street and there's this pick up truck and trailer that is taking up the whole road so we couldn't get by. We sat there for what seemed like 5 minutes (prob only 2 or 3) and the he started to slowly creep, then he stopped then movedforward again and pulled to the side of the road so that we could barely get by. to top it off he gives us this dirty look like what were we doing there making him move! what an idiot:banghead: