PDA

View Full Version : FS: Best DVD Touch Screen Deck on the market! *SOLD*

sunfiredude
04-18-2004, 06:02 PM
Hey Everyone!!

I have decided to sell my Clarion VRX935VD DVD Touch Screen Deck with remote!!

AM/FM DVD PLAYER, FULLY MOTORIZED 7” WIDE-SCREEN TOUCH-PANEL LCD MONITOR

Key Features:

# ProAudio Unit
# Fully Motorized, 7" Wide-Screen Color LCD Monitor
# Touch-Panel Control
# Single Play DVD Mechanism Plays DVD Video,
# Plays MP3-Encoded CD-R/RW Discs
# Radio Tuner With 18FM / 6AM Presets
# Sirius Satellite Radio Ready
# CeNET Control of Optional Dolby Digital / dts 5.1 Processor, TV Tuner, Sirius Satellite Radio Receiver, DVD Changer and 6-Disc Audio CD Changer
# Multi-Changer Control, CD Text, CD Titling (Audio Changer Only), Station Titling
# 3-Band Parametric EQ (Beat EQ)
# 2 A/V Inputs (1 RCA, 1 CCA389 Optional)
# Rear Vision Camera Input
# 4-Volt, 6-Channel RCA Line Level Output
# 24-Bit DACs
# Fiber Optic Output for Use With DVH940 5.1 Dolby Digital / dts Decoder / Processor
# Excellent Off-Axis Viewing
# 336,950-Pixel Display
# Screen Resolution of 1440 x 234
# 212-Watt (53W x 4)
# IR Remote Control
# Partially Detachable Faceplate
# 4-Channel Loop Back Circuit

All of this information can be viewed at http://www.clarioncanada.com

I am selling this deck because I have decided to put my money towards engine mods instead of audio mods. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this deck and I have all original receipts, warranty cards, and box. It was installed in my car professionally and has been in my car for less than 4 months and comes with everything needed to install.

I also paid extra for extended warranty for an extra 3 years on the deck. You will also recieve the extra 3 years warranty no questions asked. Deck is in mint condition. I do have pis of it installed in my car. If you wish to see those please go to

www.cardomain.com/id/sunfiredude

The MSRP on the deck is $2499.95 i will let everything go for $2000.00 OBO including the 3 year warranty ($150.00 dollar value alone)

Please PM me or email me at [email protected] for inquiries!

Thank You!

-Dax Lealke

sunfiredude
04-18-2004, 06:31 PM
lol please move my post to marketplace hahhahaha i must have been :zzz: when i posted this

sorry :thumbsup:

rc2002
04-18-2004, 08:05 PM
Um, about the price... Would you lower it? What about 1300?

I'm not trying to lowball. But one sold back in November for around that price:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27928

sunfiredude
04-18-2004, 09:27 PM
wow, thats EXTREMELY cheap for this deck, that guy must have been desparate or willing to lose alot of money!

i am willing to lower the price, it does say OBO, but i dont want to go that much lower, drop me a PM and maybe we can talk, mine also has another year warranty, if any of you have msn and wanna talk about the deck or whatever, feel free to add me

[email protected]! thanks

sunfiredude
04-20-2004, 04:04 AM
i will probably go as low as 1700, depending

sunfiredude
04-20-2004, 11:03 AM

bigboom
04-20-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by sunfiredude
wow, thats EXTREMELY cheap for this deck, that guy must have been desparate or willing to lose alot of money!

i am willing to lower the price, it does say OBO, but i dont want to go that much lower, drop me a PM and maybe we can talk, mine also has another year warranty, if any of you have msn and wanna talk about the deck or whatever, feel free to add me

[email protected]! thanks

i wasnt desperate or willing to lose a lot of money...its just decreciation. i paid 17xx for it brand new

EarthWake_Audio
04-20-2004, 12:50 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

sunfiredude
04-20-2004, 09:14 PM
SOLD! would a mod please close this thread, thanks!