PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Eclipse with supra tailights.

Kaos
04-18-2004, 07:21 PM
Sorry people no pics, but you will happen to see it on the roads (Around the ghetto side of calgary, SE NE).
Navy Blue with a Blitz kit and supra tail lights. Not a bad conversion, looked pretty clean to me. Better than that All-trac celica with the supra tails. :barf:

Anyone anyone else seen that car? Is he on the board?

iceburns288
04-18-2004, 07:23 PM
Yup, somewhere. In a topic... last week I believe? Hmm... try searchin for Supra taillights...

illeagle
04-18-2004, 07:32 PM
he was at the 403 meet last wednesday...

EK 2.0
04-18-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Kaos
Sorry people no pics, but you will happen to see it on the roads (Around the ghetto side of calgary, SE NE).
Navy Blue with a Blitz kit and supra tail lights. Not a bad conversion, looked pretty clean to me. Better than that All-trac celica with the supra tails. :barf:

Anyone anyone else seen that car? Is he on the board?

Ghetto side huh??...where do you live Bro??:D

CelicaST-162
04-18-2004, 07:39 PM
I saw it at the Mac's-Husky on Memorial and Madigan...looked pretty clean I should say.

Kaos
04-18-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

Ghetto side huh??...where do you live Bro??:D

The same side you seen me driving when we seen eachother. :D

THE GHETTO NE side haha.

Does anyone know if that was an original C-spot car? or out of province? Not bad IMO

nismodrifter
04-18-2004, 07:53 PM

The same side you seen me driving when we seen eachother. :D

THE GHETTO NE side haha.

Does anyone know if that was an original C-spot car? or out of province? Not bad IMO

eeek.....nevar use the word "c-spot" god damn I hate it when people say that...we never were the "c-spot" until these bullshit radio announcers made that shit up

SI-vic
04-18-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter

eeek.....nevar use the word "c-spot" god damn I hate it when people say that...we never were the "c-spot" until these bullshit radio announcers made that shit up

:werd:
I dont mind people calling this place Cow-town since its always been known as that... but C-spot?
sounds retarded

l/l/rX
04-18-2004, 09:10 PM

yes its a local calgary car. it used to be white. got the supra tails and new paint job. i told him to come last week. but he didnt stay long cuz he said no one was there when he was there which was about 7:30ish.
he'll be at the v8less show on may15th repping with autodream.
he said he'll come to the next meet whenever the weather is better and we're outside.

l/l/rX
04-18-2004, 09:11 PM
o yea and no he's not on this board.

talon2nv
04-19-2004, 12:30 AM
Hey whats up ppl, damn its weird to have a whole topic just about my car , thanks for all the support. Yes i am from calgary, and it use to be white with two dragon decals on the side. Got too much heat from the cops, thinkin i was part of an azn gang with the dragons, and also it looked kinda of cheezy yeah i realize that now but oh well you live and you learn. Yeah i forsure will be at the next meet so if ya see me just come and say hi.

talon2nv
04-19-2004, 12:31 AM
Oh and its a eagle talon by the way not an eclipse.

Kaos
04-19-2004, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by talon2nv
Oh and its a eagle talon by the way not an eclipse.

Well I couldnt tell the difference wether or not. Supra tailights got me all confused and shit.
I seen you on 36th right by marlborough station. Black hatch with GOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDD WHEELS.

Nice car keep up the good work.

edit: One more thing, Where did you happen to get all your painting done and the cost? Thanx

talon2nv
04-19-2004, 02:58 PM
were you the one with the recardo seats by the way??? Well i got all the work done at national collision. They do awesome work as you could tell. But with the price i cant really say cause they gave me a really sweet deal cause i knew tem so i have to keep the price hush hush but they are very fair with the price, there not like other places that are gonna rape you with the price.

BumpinTalon
04-19-2004, 03:29 PM
I didn't think you actually drove that car :D I figured it was just a show car because it is damn nice.
Were you at World of Wheels?

GT2NV
04-19-2004, 03:32 PM
ive seen it at S/R, looks awesome:D

Tilly
04-19-2004, 05:43 PM
saw it in front of the tequila when the flames were playing last saturday.. i was at the whatsup cafe watching a hip-hop show.. supra tails fucked me up to!

talon2nv
04-19-2004, 06:40 PM
Nah i ain't one of those ppl who do up a car and its a trailer queen screw that i pay all this money to make it nice of course i am going to drive it and show it, and maybe change the way of ppl's thinkin that white guys KNOW how to supe up a car properly haha. Yeah i was at world of wheels and i'll be at v8less also , so come check it out