PDA

View Full Version : Any detailers in Calgary that use Zaino?

Importz
04-19-2004, 06:00 PM
Hi.....Want to get my cars wax and I was wondering if there is any detailers in calgary that uses Zaino?.......thanks..

three33
04-19-2004, 07:06 PM
we have a wax that we order in from california...im sure i can get you a sweet price if you want to get your car waxed let me know

Importz
04-19-2004, 07:11 PM
^^.....Hi yes I want my car waxed....You work at a detailer?

ACX
04-19-2004, 08:12 PM
Looking for a guy to detail it or to get it detailed? I have an unused bottle of z2 and a bottle of quick detailer I'd part with.

Joey's in Edmonton sells it. Not that easy to get here, at least from what I've seen.

:devil:

Wildcat
04-19-2004, 08:19 PM
Davenport here in calgary sells it last time i checked :)

good choice, best wax evver :thumbsup:

edit: detailers always use cheap industrial shit, at best they would use meguires..

ninspeed
04-19-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
Davenport here in calgary sells it last time i checked :)

good choice, best wax evver :thumbsup:

edit: detailers always use cheap industrial shit, at best they would use meguires..
I use 3M and HI-temp I ave used zaino in the past on black, and i find you cant beat the 3M/Hi-temp combo... ands its not cheep shit, i just buy in bulk

Wildcat
04-19-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by ninspeed

I use 3M and HI-temp I ave used zaino in the past on black, and i find you cant beat the 3M/Hi-temp combo... ands its not cheep shit, i just buy in bulk

did you use all their products in sequence like you should, or did you just use the wax? if you dont use them all its kind of biased because thats what the product was designed for, not like an all-in-one polish/wax's that are available. for the best results, their website has a tutorial explained in detail i believe.

www.zainobros.com