PDA

View Full Version : Whiteline Suspension Bits Rule

4wheeldrift
06-06-2002, 06:47 AM
Just thought I would put a post up saying how good my experiences with whiteline have been. For those of you who aren't familiar with them, they are an australian company that makes all kinds of assorted handling goodies for numerous marques and models of cars. See their website at http://www.whiteline.com.au for application guides etc.

And now, the reason I love whiteline so much, ACTUAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT. I took my car to the dealership on monday to have some work done. When they were going over the car, the mechanic found that the drivers side rear endlink was broken. I had replaced both my crappy stock plastic endlinks at the back with whiteline spring steel ones. You can imagine my surprise when the mechanic told me I had broken an endlink. First time I had ever heard of someone breaking a steel endlink on a subaru before. Anyways, I posted something about it on the i-club forums asking if it was common, and the whileline guys contacted me and told me to contact my vender for a free replacement set. My vender is sold out at the moment so whiteline is shipping me a replacement set directly from australia. What a great company :) So inconclusion, buy whiteline stuff :clap: