PDA

View Full Version : EVERYONE KNOWS THIS CAR: lime green mx6 with blue hood

Pages : [1] 2

Ridelikeme
04-20-2004, 09:17 PM
hey everyone this is the car that has been talked about on numerous occasions. if uve never seen it here is the chance, its different, and original soo... go at her

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/524646

Ridelikeme
another

Ridelikeme
here

Ridelikeme
04-20-2004, 09:18 PM
nice

GT2NV
04-20-2004, 09:19 PM
i hope hes painting that hood a diffrent color:barf:, wow things people do:nut:
props on the engine swap 165 hp and 160tq must make that thing mooooove:thumbsup:
EDITED:)

Ridelikeme
04-20-2004, 09:21 PM
hes not changing the hood... i personally dont mind the car, it looks pretty good the color is the only thing.. he ususally rolls around with a black mx-6 mystere that is pretty pimp

davidI
04-20-2004, 09:23 PM
First of all aren't Precidia's MX-3's and seriously....why hate on that car? I'm not a fan of the blue hood but who cares, as long as the owner likes it that's his deal. He's done a swap and is a car enthusiast. What do you drive that makes you able to degrade this car so much?

I'm sick of all the hating on everyone's rides lately. Sure it's not your taste and it might not be my taste but I'm not going to come out and say it cause that guy has put a lot of time and energy into his ride. I'd say he's a car enthusiast like most others on this board so what's the prob?

GT2NV
04-20-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Ridelikeme
hes not changing the hood... i personally dont mind the car, it looks pretty good the color is the only thing.. he ususally rolls around with a black mx-6 mystere that is pretty pimp ooooo i like that black mx-6 we kinda raced last summer, do you have pics of it?
anyways no matter, THAT HOODS GOTTA GO

GingeRRRBeef
04-20-2004, 09:29 PM
what are the specs on his new 2.5L engine? anyone got a clue?

Henry80
04-20-2004, 09:30 PM
I agree with David1. Obviously in his mind, the guy with the percidia doesn't care what other people think and it's his personal preference.

GT2NV
04-20-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV
what are the specs on his new 2.5L engine? anyone got a clue?
165hp 160tq
the thing is probably pretty quick mid 15 quarters id guestimate

Ridelikeme
04-20-2004, 09:35 PM
hey i never said anything about the cars.. as far as i know ive seen 3 threads on this car alone.... and nobody has yet to get pics so here they are... everyone can think what they want of this car. i havent been in it with the new engine but im sure its gotta be way faster than it was before, and yeah he does deserve props for doing more than most people do in a car.. plus its not an acura or honda, its somethin original.. i think the car would look good except it reminds me of the fast and the furious eclipse.. the green and blue one

SI-vic
04-20-2004, 09:47 PM
hey i never said anything about the cars.. as far as i know ive seen 3 threads on this car alone.... and nobody has yet to get pics so here they are... everyone can think what they want of this car. i havent been in it with the new engine but im sure its gotta be way faster than it was before, and yeah he does deserve props for doing more than most people do in a car.. plus its not an acura or honda, its somethin original.. i think the car would look good except it reminds me of the fast and the furious eclipse.. the green and blue one

its not much more original than a honda or acura
i would definitly need a lot more fingers and toes to count the done up mazda's around.... not saying honda's and acura's are any better.... just saying mazda's arent either

Ridelikeme
04-20-2004, 09:50 PM
fair enough.. but u see a shitload more done up civics.. u rarely see a mazda done up this much... u have to agree to that

SI-vic
04-20-2004, 09:57 PM
fair enough.. but u see a shitload more done up civics.. u rarely see a mazda done up this much... u have to agree to that

i would've agreed with you 2 years ago..... but I've honestly seen a shitload of mx3's AND mx6's done up. some nice, some ugly.
IMO, that green one would have to be one of the uglier ones that I've seen.... but I'll respect his effort and his passion for his car.

JordanLotoski
04-20-2004, 09:59 PM
iam embarassed for the guy who drives that

rice_eater
04-20-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by black94gt

165hp 160tq

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EarthWake_Audio
04-20-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by davidI
First of all aren't Precidia's MX-3's and seriously....why hate on that car? I'm not a fan of the blue hood but who cares, as long as the owner likes it that's his deal. He's done a swap and is a car enthusiast. What do you drive that makes you able to degrade this car so much?

I'm sick of all the hating on everyone's rides lately. Sure it's not your taste and it might not be my taste but I'm not going to come out and say it cause that guy has put a lot of time and energy into his ride. I'd say he's a car enthusiast like most others on this board so what's the prob?

:werd:
but what about the "latino heat" civic in calgary?:rofl:
that guy is asking for it....

Ridelikeme
04-20-2004, 10:05 PM
one word......

" NEON "

GT2NV
04-20-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
how is that unbelievable??? i run 15.9 with cai and catback with full interior subs and spare tire he has the same motor as me, except, his cars way lighter and smaller. please refrain from dumbass posts :rolleyes:

GT2NV
04-20-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT
haha i like the name change
MIWYFSHOT
MY WIFE IS HOT lol:rofl: :rofl:

bigboom
04-20-2004, 10:09 PM
haha i kinda like it...

boostless
04-20-2004, 10:19 PM
not my cup of tea, and mid 15s??? .....low 16s more like it...

88CRX
04-20-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by boostless
not my cup of tea, and mid 15s??? .....low 16s more like it...

haha.... how about we leave how fast it runs in the 1/4 mile untill he actually runs in the 1/4 mile.

Ducati
04-20-2004, 10:36 PM
I agree with the position taken that the guy is an enthusiast so his car should be accepted as a legitimate personal statement of a modified vehicle.
However...and I risk showing my age here.....but Blue and Green should Never be Seen. Thats just serious clash.
I like MX3's. I don't fit in them, but they are not bad cars at all. Mazda's equivalent to the CRX.

I also must ask what is good taste and what is overkill with the body kits? I remember the vans of the seventies with the flares, and over time all that shit just broke off and looked horrible.
Whats the deal with body kits?
Are they functional, or are they just tarty tack on crap?

On the bright side, he won't lose his car in the parking lot.

Team_Mclaren
04-20-2004, 10:36 PM
yes mid 15s, its a KLDE motor if what Black94GT's specs are right, its off either the MX-6 or PGT. the stock motor would run around mid 17, so swaping in the DE isnt such a bad idea...

personally i dont like how he has done to the car, it used to have a green hood with a little scoope, didnt know that it turned out like this. I remember the car was on sale about a year ago, is he the first owner? (if im thinking about the same car at all???)

but like everyone said, even tho its not my cup of tea, i still give him HUGE respect for puttin money and effort in an mx3!:bigpimp: :thumbsup:

civicrider
04-20-2004, 10:42 PM
if he painted it a differnt color and got a new front end it wouldnt be as bad

hjr
04-20-2004, 10:44 PM
if this is indeed the car i think it is then it has less to do with his riced out girls car and more to due with the fact that he is a complete h-core thuggin ricer

turbojohngt
04-20-2004, 10:56 PM
:barf:

dsm69
04-20-2004, 11:41 PM

165hp 160tq

Ya mid 15s is maad fast yo! if it went any faster the thing would take off, just needs a big ass wing:thumbsup:

MK3HKS
04-21-2004, 01:49 AM
the color reminds me of the color of this:

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

XylathaneGTR
04-21-2004, 02:00 AM

haha i like the name change
MIWYFSHOT
MY WIFE IS HOT lol:rofl: :rofl:

Ze powers of deduction, they...they amaze me!

Back on track...I think the reason he was getting hated on was because of the way he was acting, like a hard core G-tHuGgA like hjr pointed out.

GT2NV
04-21-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by dsm69

Ya mid 15s is maad fast yo! if it went any faster the thing would take off, just needs a big ass wing:thumbsup:

hahaha:rofl: i never said it was fast, i said it was quick lol, who are YOU to talk you only have a slow 12 second talon, jk:nut: :D :thumbsup:

7thgenvic
04-21-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahah :werd:

sputnik
04-21-2004, 11:59 AM
the sad thing about trendy colours... (this also goes for rims, bodykits, spoilers, decals etc...)

there will come a day where he wont be able to look at his car without getting sick... and then he will get sicker remembering how much that paint cost him... and what it will cost to change it back to something normal.

props if he did all of the work himself...

hjr
04-21-2004, 12:35 PM
WTF is with all you guys giving props. WTF WTF WTF? its gay. the guy is a complete pussy assed wanna be thug ricer. why give him any respect at all?

Ajay
04-21-2004, 01:10 PM
Can't say I'm a big fan....in fact I think it looks like ass but what all us 'hater's' think shouldn't matter to the owner.

If he likes it then big up to him....I don't like it though.

VWhooligan
04-21-2004, 02:28 PM
i'd cut my wrists if that was my car.

EarthWake_Audio
04-21-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by VWhooligan
i'd cut my wrists if that was my car.

fuck man...thats rough...but funny shit at the same time.:D

Ducati
04-21-2004, 07:16 PM
Uh, I have another generation gap type question, but what exactly denotes a "Thug" these days, and are Thugs theives, druggies, or just generally obnoxious miscreants?

Except for the thief part (excusing a few childhood indiscresions stealing vegetables to hurl at cars, and the odd shoplifted Playboy magazine, that any curious 13 year old could be forgiven for....and a few womens undergarmentry incidents....and a small, minor B&E and accidental fire at the pharmacy...) I have been accused of all this, too, at various points throughout my chequered past. In the seventies I got called "Dirty Hippie" by the tranked-up, perpetually besozzled Manhattan quaffing bouffant-wearing mothers of some of my friends, and then in the very late 70's/early 80's, I was some "Fucking Punk" because of my DYI safety pin peircings and strange "Robert Smith" hairstyle.
So, I wonder how todays "Thugs" are any philosophically different than the "Greasers", "Hippies" and "Punks" of the past?

Are they somehow more odious than rebellious kids of the past?

Hey, dont get me wrong - I snicker at the thought of cootslapping one of them silly, too.

Oh God NO - I have turned into...My Dad!

88CRX
04-21-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Ducati
Uh, I have another generation gap type question, but what exactly denotes a "Thug" these days, and are Thugs theives, druggies, or just generally obnoxious miscreants?

Except for the thief part (excusing a few childhood indiscresions stealing vegetables to hurl at cars, and the odd shoplifted Playboy magazine, that any curious 13 year old could be forgiven for....and a few womens undergarmentry incidents....and a small, minor B&E and accidental fire at the pharmacy...) I have been accused of all this, too, at various points throughout my chequered past. In the seventies I got called "Dirty Hippie" by the tranked-up, perpetually besozzled Manhattan quaffing bouffant-wearing mothers of some of my friends, and then in the very late 70's/early 80's, I was some "Fucking Punk" because of my DYI safety pin peircings and strange "Robert Smith" hairstyle.
So, I wonder how todays "Thugs" are any philosophically different than the "Greasers", "Hippies" and "Punks" of the past?

Hey, dont get me wrong - I snicker at the thought of cootslapping one of them silly, too.

I'm conffused.... we're talking about the snot precidia.

davidI
04-21-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX

I'm conffused.... we're talking about the snot precidia.

He just posted that cause apparently this car enthusiast is considered to be a thug by some. All the hate on this board astounds me.

VWhooligan
04-21-2004, 09:30 PM

urbandictionary.com describes a thug as:

A person, usually a man, who has taken to a life of violent crime. Usually raised in a hostile, deprived environment. They could be hanging with gangs on street corners. They differ from gangsters in the respect that hey are not into organising crime. A thug could graduate into a gangster and may work for one, while still doing spontaneous muggings or dealing.
When in gangs they can be proprietary about their turf.

Ducati
04-22-2004, 02:04 AM
Oh, so they aren't those kids who have been eating my garbage this past couple of months.

GT2NV
04-22-2004, 06:32 PM
Oh, so they aren't those kids who have been eating my garbage this past couple of months. :nut: :rofl: :rofl:

7thgenvic
04-22-2004, 06:41 PM
he shouldn't be acting like a thug when he drives a car that looks like my poop with some blue paint on it!

secondly, thirdly and for as long as he keeps this car, i pitty the poor soul!

Ridelikeme
04-22-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by hjr
if this is indeed the car i think it is then it has less to do with his riced out girls car and more to due with the fact that he is a complete h-core thuggin ricer

---first of all hes not thuggin at all, hes a good layed back guy.... 1st fuck u

i dont know who posted this props if he did all of the work himself...

he didnt do anything himself.... i actually me nothing as far as i know

Originally posted by hjr
WTF is with all you guys giving props. WTF WTF WTF? its gay. the guy is a complete pussy assed wanna be thug ricer. why give him any respect at all?

man its queers like u that dont deserve respect, how can anyone respect a little bitch who talks shit when no one can see his face... if u wanna be tough call him a thug to his face, then u can put up a street encounter forum with pics of your fucked up face from the beating u took from a " complete pussy assed wanna be thug ricer"... sorry for rantin man but u sound like an idiot

93PGT
05-07-2004, 05:53 PM
Haha, sorry guys but you are all pathetic. If you wanna talk shit to him, come to Okotoks and say it to his face. I'd put $100 any day that Jenner would kick the shit outta any of you guys on this website. And what's with all the hate on his car, he likes it so who the fuck cares. You're not driving it, so stop your fuckin' bitching.

GT2NV
05-07-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 93PGT
Haha, sorry guys but you are all pathetic. If you wanna talk shit to him, come to Okotoks and say it to his face. I'd put $100 any day that Jenner would kick the shit outta any of you guys on this website. And what's with all the hate on his car, he likes it so who the fuck cares. You're not driving it, so stop your fuckin' bitching.
oh god, another retard to make us probers look bad:rolleyes:

93PGT
05-07-2004, 06:15 PM

Uhhh ok...you're cool.

PGTze
05-07-2004, 06:17 PM

:werd:

habsfan
05-07-2004, 06:19 PM

Uhhh ok...you're cool.

no sir, you are the one who is cool. i wish i had the balls to claim that someone could kick everyones ass. oh how i envy you

:bullshit:

93PGT
05-07-2004, 06:21 PM
Well all of you guys were claiming that you want to "meet" this guy somewhere and talk. All I'm saying is that from knowing Jenner (the owner of this car), he could probably kick alot of people's ass here. Take it how you want...if you guys wanna meet up with him by all means do it. I won't stop you guys, lol.

PGTze
05-07-2004, 06:26 PM
Well all of you guys were claiming that you want to "meet" this guy somewhere and talk. All I'm saying is that from knowing Jenner (the owner of this car), he could probably kick alot of people's ass here. Take it how you want...if you guys wanna meet up with him by all means do it. I won't stop you guys, lol.

I don't think anyone here said they wanted to meet up with him and fight him or anything. I think you are confused :confused:. Nice Probe though...

hendosa
05-07-2004, 06:28 PM
What is this? Pre-school?

Meet at the flagpole at 3 guys, there's a fight!
:guns: :guns: :guns: :rofl:

93PGT
05-07-2004, 06:28 PM
Hmm...ok, lol. Not from this post, but the other posts about his car. Whatever, doesn't really matter. Thanks for the compliments on my Probe! :thumbsup:

1-Bar
05-07-2004, 06:29 PM

First you say he can kick the shit outta everyone on this website and then you say he can kick the shit outta a lot of people here. Why don't you make up your mind.

BTW why don't your fight your own battles, not make some for another person. Signing up for an account here just to do that is sounds pretty ghey to me...

93PGT
05-07-2004, 06:31 PM
Hahaha, ok whatever. I guess I'm not entitled to my 2 cents, lol.

blacktinteg
05-07-2004, 07:47 PM
are you friends with the black mx6 guy

93PGT
05-07-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by blacktinteg
are you friends with the black mx6 guy

You know it! :thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
05-07-2004, 09:18 PM
Whatever happened to that mx3 with the jdm turbo engine that cruised around in primer color for a while?

SwitchBlade
05-07-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Whatever happened to that mx3 with the jdm turbo engine that cruised around in primer color for a while?

Paint ;)

finboy
05-08-2004, 02:53 AM

then how come he didn't kick anyones ass when pretty much everyone was laughing at his car at the 403/beyond meet?

also, i take it you are the guy who spat rocks everywhere while leaving the parking lot?

GorG
05-08-2004, 03:00 AM
First Of Itan MX 3 not an MX ^, and second its a chick car, i dont car what the car has under the hood a b!tch car is a B1Tch car end of story.

Khyron
05-08-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by hendosa
What is this? Pre-school?

Meet at the flagpole at 3 guys, there's a fight!
:guns: :guns: :guns: :rofl:

It's at the bike racks, not the flag pole mang.

Khyron

A_3
05-08-2004, 10:32 AM
This thread has gone on muuuuuuuuch too long, to each there own is what i say. The guy obviously has put alot of time into his car and has passion for it. I think anyone on this site would get pretty angry if people were straight up bashing there car. but i think it's time the thread is....:closed:

93PGT
05-08-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by finboy

then how come he didn't kick anyones ass when pretty much everyone was laughing at his car at the 403/beyond meet?

also, i take it you are the guy who spat rocks everywhere while leaving the parking lot?

Jenner just doesn't go and pick fights with people, if someone has a beef with him he'll speak up but he doesn't go hunting for a fight. I bet if someone confronted him wanting to fight, we probably would have laid a tuning on him. But whatever, it doesn't matter, it's pointless to argue.

And no, that was not me who spat rocks everywhere while leaving the parking lot. I wasn't even at this meet, and probably didn't even own my PGT when you had it.

SI-vic
05-08-2004, 02:14 PM

I bet if someone confronted him wanting to fight, we probably would have laid a tuning on him. But whatever, it doesn't matter, it's pointless to argue.

Ok tough guy.

:thumbsdow

BumpinTalon
05-08-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by GorG
First Of Itan MX 3 not an MX ^, and second its a chick car, i dont car what the car has under the hood a b!tch car is a B1Tch car end of story.

Shut up. look at custommx's car and call it a bitch car. Any car can be a bitch car, but I think if that bitch car can rip the doors off 85% of the cars on the street and out-show the rest, it's not a bitch car anymore.

finboy
05-08-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon

Shut up. look at custommx's car and call it a bitch car. Any car can be a bitch car, but I think if that bitch car can rip the doors off 85% of the cars on the street and out-show the rest, it's not a bitch car anymore.

what about that s2000 from 2f2f :rofl:

88CRX
05-08-2004, 03:11 PM
wtf.... this thread needs to die.

i dont even remember why or what i posted in it..... but by the looks of things too many 11-teen year old e-thugs that need to straighten their visors :thumbsdow

Redlyne_mr2
05-08-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX
wtf.... this thread needs to die.

i dont even remember why or what i posted in it..... but by the looks of things too many 11-teen year old e-thugs that need to straighten their visors :thumbsdow
It's basically some guy getting worked up and defending his girlfriend Jennifer...this thread is going nowhere

7thgenvic
05-08-2004, 05:29 PM

It's basically some guy getting worked up and defending his girlfriend Jennifer...this thread is going nowhere

word!!!!! :thumbsup: all thats come outta this tread is a couple little boys in highschool acting like their tough shit trying to defend their friends cute green playmobile!

wow i miss those highschool days! hahahahah

GingeRRRBeef
05-08-2004, 09:31 PM
hahaha that's too funny ... kick anybody's ass on here ... such a moron ... you think just cause we're on the internet, we're supposed to be a bunch of wimp? Ignorance is bliss, isn't it? And how mature are you eh? Who that hell says they wanna fight Jenner anyways? So much for maturity ... why don't you step outta high school and come to the real world :rolleyes:

SickBastard
05-09-2004, 08:03 AM
To each there own. A buddy of mine in cali has an MX-3 with the ZE(japan version probe motor) with only an exhuast and intake did a 14.2 in the 1/4 mile. Not bad if you ask me.

93PGT
05-09-2004, 10:39 AM
Yeah, I have the ZE in my Probe and I'm expecting to run mid to high 14's once I do headers, exhaust and CAI in my car.

Redlyne_mr2
05-09-2004, 11:16 AM
Yeah, I have the ZE in my Probe and I'm expecting to run mid to high 14's once I do headers, exhaust and CAI in my car.
It's a nice engine, lots of torque as well for a 4 cyl. A friend of mine used to have a 94 mx6 with intake, exhaust, headers, CAI and a sachs clutch. He was in the high 14s here in Calgary, not bad for a normaly aspirated car

mx3gtx
05-09-2004, 12:40 PM
Whatever happened to that mx3 with the jdm turbo engine that cruised around in primer color for a while? im still around just waiting for my motor to be reinstalled

93PGT
05-09-2004, 02:10 PM

It's a nice engine, lots of torque as well for a 4 cyl. A friend of mine used to have a 94 mx6 with intake, exhaust, headers, CAI and a sachs clutch. He was in the high 14s here in Calgary, not bad for a normaly aspirated car

It's actually a V6, not a 4 cylinder.

Engine Specs:
- 2.5L KLZE V6 24v DOHC Engine
- 197 HP @ 6500 RPM
- 165 TQ @ 4500 RPM

I'm gonna start with the basic mods (CAI, exhaust, headers) and see what that does. I can always add N2O. :D

Redlyne_mr2
05-09-2004, 02:37 PM

Engine Specs:
- 197 HP @ 6500 RPM
- 165 TQ @ 4500 RPM

I'm gonna start with the basic mods (CAI, exhaust, headers) and see what that does. I can always add N2O. :D
:nut: :banghead: Yeah v6 of course, not sure why I said 4cyl, I remember installing the pait of headers on that thing. We practically had to pull the engine out

93PGT
05-09-2004, 02:45 PM
Yeah, I'm gonna do probably engine mods this summer and body work this winter. Might do rims this summer too...but I'd rather have a fast car right now then a nice looking one that's slow. :thumbsup:

91VTEG
05-09-2004, 04:53 PM

Engine Specs:
- 197 HP @ 6500 RPM
- 165 TQ @ 4500 RPM

actually no, its rated at 200 and 190, and the best youll run with those mods is low 15's

GT2NV
05-09-2004, 06:22 PM
Yeah, I have the ZE in my Probe and I'm expecting to run mid to high 14's once I do headers, exhaust and CAI in my car. :rolleyes: i doubt that man

93PGT
05-09-2004, 07:13 PM
Dude, the KLZE isn't rated at 200/190. It's 197/165. I think I'd know what my engine specs are, but thanks.

blueripper6
05-09-2004, 07:43 PM
I saw him today.. It looks really good and I think the blue hood makes it all fit. If a green hood was on there it would be too much. Black or carbon fibre would look tight too..

He was driving south on deerfoot I saw him just past staples.. I was coming in from high river.. looked pretty tight:thumbsup:

93PGT
05-09-2004, 08:56 PM
:rolleyes: i doubt that man

LOL, are you kidding man? You own a PGT and you don't think I would pull those kinda times off a modded KLZE? I just asked people over on ProbeTalk and they all said I should be running mid 14's with that if the motor is in good shape and I'm a decent driver.

78si
05-09-2004, 09:00 PM

LOL, are you kidding man? You own a PGT and you don't think I would pull those kinda times off a modded KLZE? I just asked people over on ProbeTalk and they all said I should be running mid 14's with that if the motor is in good shape and I'm a decent driver.

Remember you live in a high altitude area.. Its hard to get good 1/4 mile times in Calgary:)

93PGT
05-09-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by 78si

Remember you live in a high altitude area.. Its hard to get good 1/4 mile times in Calgary:)

Phhff...you just need to be a better driver. :tongue:

ZorroAMG
05-09-2004, 09:22 PM
Ahhh, bench racing at it's finest...my buddy said if put this motor, i'll go this fast hahaha

It's all BS until there is PHYSICAL proof bud :thumbsup:

mx3gtx
05-09-2004, 09:46 PM

LOL, are you kidding man? You own a PGT and you don't think I would pull those kinda times off a modded KLZE? I just asked people over on ProbeTalk and they all said I should be running mid 14's with that if the motor is in good shape and I'm a decent driver. a mx-3 might get mid 14s with the kl-ze cause of it weight a probe is alot heavier so im guessing low 15s

crazydriver
05-09-2004, 10:21 PM
also saw this guy 2day... not bad... but the blue hood... i duno...

93PGT
05-09-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by mx3gtx
a mx-3 might get mid 14s with the kl-ze cause of it weight a probe is alot heavier so im guessing low 15s

Hey, your the guy that was with Jenner today weren't you? We're all going to that Mazda/Ford meet on the 23rd. Me, Jenner and the owner of that pimped black MX6, lol.

You got a nice ride man! :thumbsup:

7thgenvic
05-09-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Ahhh, bench racing at it's finest...my buddy said if put this motor, i'll go this fast hahaha

It's all BS until there is PHYSICAL proof bud :thumbsup:

:werd: its a whole different story racing on calgary's track! times are a ton higher! many stock cars in the USA with nicer tracks and differnt conditions are able to run these times that they post, i would love to see this mid 14 in calgary conditions! ps i saw that green machine today! :barf: :barf: :banghead:

Redlyne_mr2
05-09-2004, 11:02 PM
Does anyone ever modify the v6 that comes stock in the mx3? Although it doesnt have very much HP out of the box im sure a ncie turbo kit would work well on it

GT2NV
05-09-2004, 11:27 PM
Dude, the KLZE isn't rated at 200/190. It's 197/165. I think I'd know what my engine specs are, but thanks.
check your source

http://www.probeparts.com/parts/?pid=00000017.000

The KLZE: This is Mazda’s JDM version of the 2.5 liter engine found in the Probe/626/MX6. The engine shares a similar displacement, but makes 195-200 hp at 185-190tq (year dependent). The ZE also has sports a different intake manifold, which is distinguishable by the “hump” in the back of the IM. Internally, the ZE uses a higher performance cam to help achieve the higher output levels. Redline in the ZE is also up from 7k to ~7300. The KLZE uses an external coil distributor, which needs to either be hooked up to an aftermarket system, or swapped out for the Aspec disty during the install. The ZE IMs are not tapped for EGR lines, which may be a problem if you live in a state with emissions testing. The ZE makes its power by combining all of these features; Higher CR- 10:1, Different timing/fuel curves, hotter cams, and a better flowing IM.

GT2NV
05-09-2004, 11:31 PM

you run .7+ on all 1/4 mile times in calgary because of altitude

7thgenvic
05-09-2004, 11:32 PM

thanks you! and its sooo true, it makes our cars look like shit! well even though my civic isn't fast yeT hahaha, boost in 3 weeks! woooooooooooooooooo, then i'll be running mid 14's

93PGT
05-10-2004, 04:50 PM

check your source

http://www.probeparts.com/parts/?pid=00000017.000

The KLZE: This is Mazda’s JDM version of the 2.5 liter engine found in the Probe/626/MX6. The engine shares a similar displacement, but makes 195-200 hp at 185-190tq (year dependent). The ZE also has sports a different intake manifold, which is distinguishable by the “hump” in the back of the IM. Internally, the ZE uses a higher performance cam to help achieve the higher output levels. Redline in the ZE is also up from 7k to ~7300. The KLZE uses an external coil distributor, which needs to either be hooked up to an aftermarket system, or swapped out for the Aspec disty during the install. The ZE IMs are not tapped for EGR lines, which may be a problem if you live in a state with emissions testing. The ZE makes its power by combining all of these features; Higher CR- 10:1, Different timing/fuel curves, hotter cams, and a better flowing IM.

~190TQ seems pretty high. This is where I got my info from, and this guy is pretty well knowledgable on the KL03/KLZE engines.

http://www.jeffjeske.com/klze.html

finboy
05-10-2004, 05:24 PM

thats on a good night, you also have to calculate barometric pressure into account ;)

PGTze
05-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Yeah, I have the ZE in my Probe and I'm expecting to run mid to high 14's once I do headers, exhaust and CAI

No you won't, maybey with a upgraded clutch/flywheel combo, and i/h/e and some unreal driving on your part you might make it happen, but I don't see it happening for ya personally bud. In my old Probe I had a ZE with fidanza 9lbs flywheel and Stage II Clutchmaster, and that thing pulled pretty damn hard, but I don't think quite 14's on a good day in Calgary.