PDA

View Full Version : Halloween ????

Blue Devil
10-10-2002, 12:01 PM
Anyone going on the bust loose pub crawl ??? what's the big plans for people??

[GaGe]
10-10-2002, 12:11 PM
I'm gonna be a 1 legged man (using my aunt's walker), and I'm gonna go gettin candy wit 3 of my female friends. :thumbsup:

Ferio_vti
10-10-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by [GaGe]
I'm gonna go gettin candy wit 3 of my female friends. :thumbsup:

Don't forget to go door to door for trick or treats after your done with the girls. Haha, such a little :bigpimp:

Stratus_Power
10-10-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by [GaGe]
I'm gonna be a 1 legged man (using my aunt's walker), and I'm gonna go gettin candy wit 3 of my female friends. :thumbsup:

you should be a pimp instead :D it will get you more "candy":confused:

RSeXy
10-10-2002, 12:47 PM
i'm going to a party! haha...

i'm not sure what to be yet...my friends want me to go as a pucca doll...
*the girl in my sig*

mebbe MB can be garu? haha :dunno: :rolleyes: :D

Davetronz
10-10-2002, 01:26 PM
Chances I am gonna do something lame are high. Dammit, I cant wait till my girl gets out of highschool and the "attitude" and "stereotype" that accompanies it....

Ben
10-10-2002, 04:16 PM
I want to party it up I had a great time last halloween, anyone have any parties?

davidI
10-10-2002, 04:27 PM
I;m going on the Bust Loose and starting at Outlaws but I dunno what I wanna be yet!

Blue Devil
10-10-2002, 04:29 PM
:dunno: im gonna buy my ticket but i cant figure out where i wanna start out at.... you should see some of the bust loose pictures on their website for good costume ideas....

RSeXy
10-10-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by TurboDSM
Chances I am gonna do something lame are high. Dammit, I cant wait till my girl gets out of highschool and the "attitude" and "stereotype" that accompanies it....

haha...highschool attitude is where its at! haha

but yeah, a lot of girls have HS attitude...then they hit University and get a shock...that nobody cares how "cool" you once were.

but yeah, everyone goes through that stage. MB and i started dating back when i was in HS. i don't blame him for disliking picking me up at school...i would hate it too!

Davetronz
10-10-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy

but yeah, a lot of girls have HS attitude...then they hit University and get a shock...that nobody cares how "cool" you once were.

I have told my girl that she is in for a HUGE awakening! :D She doesnt care....

RSeXy
10-10-2002, 04:41 PM

I have told my girl that she is in for a HUGE awakening! :D She doesnt care....

oh well..what can you do? its funny b/c you can tell who the first years are right away. little hooches in mini skirts and hooker boots walking in the cold weather to class!

..and some of them have the nerve to give me a glare! friggen' girls. they need to grow up. but in due time they realize that people don't care how you look at 8am lecture.

as for the 'tude...usually that sticks around! haha...i was a little "yo" according to MB until i finally turned 20...grr to MB! :rofl: :rofl:

LUDELVR
10-10-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Blue Devil
Anyone going on the bust loose pub crawl ??? what's the big plans for people??

Fuck I want to go on that so bad!! My bro's gonna be a bus captain and I totally want to go!!!! Shit, went on the St. Patty's day and it was pretty sweet ass!!!:thumbsup: :poosie: :love:

sexualbanana
10-10-2002, 05:21 PM
i'm starting at metro

ninspeed
10-10-2002, 05:54 PM
i am dressing up as FD!!!!!!

HRD2PLZ
10-10-2002, 06:31 PM
a bunch of us might go on the pub crawl. If not, as long as I get drunk somewhere I'm okay :thumbsup:

[GaGe]
10-10-2002, 07:35 PM
i'm wondering when the halloween dance is. If it's on halloween, i'm gonna be dancing instead :thumbsup:

infamous
10-10-2002, 07:55 PM
what is wrong with you people?? i am going trick or treating....i don't care (even though i am 6"3) ummm any suggestions as to what i should go as??

HRD2PLZ
10-10-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by infamous
what is wrong with you people?? i am going trick or treating....i don't care (even though i am 6"3) ummm any suggestions as to what i should go as??

A Jackass! :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously though- Are you really going Trick or Treating? :nut: :dunno: Go as a pimp or something then...

szw
10-10-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy

oh well..what can you do? its funny b/c you can tell who the first years are right away. little hooches in mini skirts and hooker boots walking in the cold weather to class!

..and some of them have the nerve to give me a glare! friggen' girls. they need to grow up. but in due time they realize that people don't care how you look at 8am lecture.

Hey speak for yourself, at 8am I enjoy an eyeopener. Wait a minute I'm in engineering, no hoochies.....nevermind. :(

RSeXy
10-10-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by szw

Hey speak for yourself, at 8am I enjoy an eyeopener. Wait a minute I'm in engineering, no hoochies.....nevermind. :(

the only eye-opener i want at 8am is a nice, hot cup of coffee!

Hakkola
10-10-2002, 09:28 PM
Pimp is awesome, last year i had a real fur coat, and all my moms gold, and wore a silk shirt and basically had everything, it was awesome driving to school. Hehe, my mom wouldn't let me go out at night like that though, she said i'd get arrested.

This year I wanna get a gorilla costume and have fun with some friends, or maybe hit up some clubs or who know, I'll figure it out closer to halloween

sexualbanana
10-10-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by ninspeed
i am dressing up as FD!!!!!!

so ur going to boystown for halloween?? :rofl:

Ekliptix
10-10-2002, 09:49 PM
maybe we can make rice costumes for our cars and go on a cruize around town!

infamous
10-10-2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ

Seriously though- Are you really going Trick or Treating?

yeah...why the hell would someone give up free candy to go to the bar, when you can get candy and THEN go to the bar???

Alpine Autowerks
10-10-2002, 10:32 PM
Here are some of the possible consequences of a pub-crawl without proper training ... or predrinking

Davetronz
10-10-2002, 10:36 PM
HaH ha ha ha That is hilarious!!! :D

HRD2PLZ
10-10-2002, 10:43 PM
HaH ha ha ha That is hilarious!!! :D

:werd: that pumpkins doing what I'll be doing after the pub crawl :rofl: :rofl:

Boost Infested
10-10-2002, 10:57 PM
about 8 of us are going to the pub crawl.

get a white disposable coverall an put a white tail on it, call it the SPerm!:poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie:

ninspeed
10-10-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

so ur going to boystown for halloween?? :rofl:

I wont be... rember, a vw is only a "B" away from a BMW (you had to be at the 403 meet last night)....

Blue Devil
10-10-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Ekliptix
maybe we can make rice costumes for our cars and go on a cruize around town!

:rofl: ricers for halloween

Davetronz
10-10-2002, 11:43 PM

I wont be... rember, a vw is only a "B" away from a BMW (you had to be at the 403 meet last night)....
Now who should be punched for saying that........

MaYzE
10-11-2002, 10:17 PM
Me, my girl and a bunch of buddies are all going on the bust loose one. We start at Metro. No idea where we end though. Who cares, I'll be soo drunk that Im sure I wont care. Me and my buddy got good costume ideas. we just hafta make em. :P

finboy
10-11-2002, 11:01 PM
i'm working probably.

oh well, no one will be in the store so it will just be all the guys from work throwing things like mushrooms, pop cans, and stuff at eachother, running through the ailes...

wait, that is evey day at work.

LUDELVR
10-12-2002, 10:48 AM
so who else is going? Like I said, my bro is the bus captain on one of the buses, so I'll be on that one as well!! Fuck, you guys should all come on the pub crawl!!! How many starting locations are there anyway??? Either way, who else is planning on going?

MaYzE
10-12-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
so who else is going? Like I said, my bro is the bus captain on one of the buses, so I'll be on that one as well!! Fuck, you guys should all come on the pub crawl!!! How many starting locations are there anyway??? Either way, who else is planning on going?

Im starting at Metro. There are lots of locations. Like 5-6

Ben
10-12-2002, 11:07 AM
how much is it to go on the Pub Crawl?

LowRiderHD2000
10-12-2002, 11:38 AM
I'm starting at the Back Alley.

ninspeed
10-12-2002, 12:00 PM

Now who should be punched for saying that........
that would be FD :D

Davetronz
10-12-2002, 01:20 PM

that would be FD :D
Sweet!

LUDELVR
10-12-2002, 11:59 PM
pub crawl tickets are like 25 dollars. I'll be starting at the drink, but not sure where it'll end. I'm predicting cowboys though.:thumbsup: to the women!!! but a big :thumbsdow to the music!!! hahaha

infamous
10-13-2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Benny
how much is it to go on the Pub Crawl?

yeah...that's what i am wondering too...and when is the last day you can get a ticket? or is there tickets? i dunno wtf i am talking about...

Ben
10-13-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
pub crawl tickets are like 25 dollars. I'll be starting at the drink, but not sure where it'll end. I'm predicting cowboys though.:thumbsup: to the women!!! but a big :thumbsdow to the music!!! hahaha

I might have to join ya bud!

Kenny...Buh Buh, you in? I'm definatly making the St Patricks day one, thats my Birthday damnit!!!

infamous
10-13-2002, 12:48 AM
does anyone know when is the last day you can get tickets?? i might be interested in going, i turn 18 on the 23rd