PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 90-93 integra trunk *moved*

freakin
04-21-2004, 04:28 PM
I'm looking for a clean, black, spoiler-less trunk for my 92 4-door integra.

freakin
06-17-2004, 12:56 PM
I'm still looking for a trunk. Doesn't have to be black, but would prefer one that's never had a spoiler installed on it.

Moonracer
06-17-2004, 01:03 PM
I would recommend A-1 honda parts but they are assholes! But try if you llike...

Deetz
06-17-2004, 01:30 PM
If you can wait a couple weeks, i'll get off a 91 4 door i have sitting up in Edmonton. It's white in colour, great shape.

freakin
06-17-2004, 01:58 PM
PM with a price and to let me know when it's in. I'll likely take the fenders as well if they're in good shape.

frozenrice
06-19-2004, 10:22 AM
Not to stick my nose in your business. You might need the tailights as well if you are going from a 90-91 to 92-93. The shape of the lights/trunklid is ever so slightly different, that the trunk won't work if you don't change out the tailights to match. (The 92-93 tailights are tapered a bit more). If the transaction between the two of you doesn't work out let me know as I am actually looking for a trunk lid for my 90 4dr as well.

Moon, I have tried A1 as well a few times with no luck at all finding stuff. Guy there said that most of their G2 teg stuff has been depleted and they only buy 94 stuff and up.

frozenrice
06-19-2004, 11:01 AM
http://img72.photobucket.com/albums/v219/frozenrice/tail.jpg

This is what I mean......

freakin
06-19-2004, 01:53 PM
CRAP!!!

Thanks for the head's up!! I just assumed they were the same.

I guess I'm looking for a 92-93 trunk now :(

frozenrice
06-19-2004, 03:25 PM
No problem. Suggest that you buy the taillights at the same time. Though they're different, they'll still fit in the car itself. If you decide not go ahead,let me know. I'm still interested in buying the trunk if you don't mind me scooping it up. I'm giving you first crack since you asked first. By the way the colour of the tailights look different too. The ones you see in the picture are from a 92-93. The 90-91 ones are red on the bottom and white on the top instead of white/yellow. It depends on which look you like better.

Moonracer
06-19-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice
Moon, I have tried A1 as well a few times with no luck at all finding stuff. Guy there said that most of their G2 teg stuff has been depleted and they only buy 94 stuff and up.

Oh really, good cause I would't want to have to go there for anything ever again. I was there about a week and a half ago looking for a tranny and well.......that was about the worst case customer service I have ever encountered. Thanks for the info though.

frozenrice
06-19-2004, 09:42 PM
I've seen your name on G2IC.com before. There's a guy from Vancouver that's going to be here for the summer. A few of us are talking about a meet. Interested?

freakin
06-20-2004, 02:21 PM
No problem. Suggest that you buy the taillights at the same time. Though they're different, they'll still fit in the car itself. If you decide not go ahead,let me know. I'm still interested in buying the trunk if you don't mind me scooping it up. I'm giving you first crack since you asked first. By the way the colour of the tailights look different too. The ones you see in the picture are from a 92-93. The 90-91 ones are red on the bottom and white on the top instead of white/yellow. It depends on which look you like better.

Go for it....I want to keep the amber tails for now, so I"m going to stick with the 92-93 trunk. I do appreciate the consideration instead of undercutting me. :thumbsup:

I also had some bad experiences with A-1. The really weren't helpful when I needed some parts about a year ago. I don't really want to give someone my business if they couldn't care less about it. I think I'd rather keep looking even if they have the parts I need.

frozenrice
06-20-2004, 07:46 PM
Thanks Freak. Deetz, I'm interested in the trunk if you still have it as well as the front bumper cover. Let me know the $$$'s if and when it becomes available. Thanks.

Freak/Moon, interested in a G2 Teg meet?

freakin
06-20-2004, 08:02 PM
Freak/Moon, interested in a G2 Teg meet?

Sounds like fun. PM me about it.

streetdreams
06-20-2004, 08:10 PM
hey im intrested in a g2 meet if i can be invited haha

frozenrice
06-20-2004, 08:48 PM
Anyone (with a G2) is invited I suppose. The other guys and I haven't really nailed anything down for sure.... just talkin. Check into G2IC.com. If anything gets going, I'll make sure I post there to let everyone know.

dirty_magic
06-22-2004, 05:06 PM
HAHA, another G2 Meet, the next one is probably going to be when I am in Calgary during the summer. You guys shoulda come to the last one, lots of fun. Seen the vid? Its on G2IC.

Moonracer
06-22-2004, 05:15 PM
haha yeah I could be into another G2 meet. :thumbsup:

frozenrice
06-22-2004, 08:24 PM
Probably would have come if I knew about it. I've never been to a "meet" before let alone try to organize one. Any suggestions? One of my original thoughts would be to try shooting for a weekend when there's some sort of import show going on.

b16Ateg
06-22-2004, 08:54 PM
i'll come.. had a blast at the last one.. but keep me informed cos i'm never around anymore.. but just tell moon and he will give me a call or drew and i will come along...lol

powerslave
06-22-2004, 09:02 PM
You guys can count me in as well, the last G2 meet was a blast, let's do it again. Someone start a thread in the Events section (if it hasn't been done already). I'm sure Drew would be up for it too.

freakin
06-23-2004, 08:34 AM
Way to hijack my thread guys!! *shakes fist*

I had to start a new one :poosie:

One of you guys should just pick a place to cruise to this weekend, or next. Something like Banff, Golden, or Naton, hehe.

Is there a thread made in the Meet section? I'm to lazy to look right now.