PDA

View Full Version : The SWEATEST freakin car EVER!

spike98
04-22-2004, 05:19 PM
I want one sooooo bad!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2475019485

Ekliptix
04-22-2004, 05:25 PM
I'd go back in to past and burn down the APC factory in 1995.

SpoonEK9@STRD
04-22-2004, 05:32 PM
sweet, most of it looks kinda cheap though

Kamen
04-22-2004, 05:35 PM
Ew...I wouldn't want one...but that's just me...
It reminds me of that star wars del sol landspeeder conversion...or was it a miata...:confused:

Gonthro
04-22-2004, 05:41 PM
yea, that is a very "sweat" car

Ferio_vti
04-22-2004, 05:52 PM
Its neat, but you wouldn't want drive anywhere. I'm sure kids would be busy tearing everything off it if you parked it on the street.
I think its a waste of a delorean

Originally posted by Kamen
Ew...I wouldn't want one...but that's just me...
It reminds me of that star wars del sol landspeeder conversion...or was it a miata...:confused:

You mean the Del Sol with the A-Wing conversion.

86max
04-22-2004, 05:53 PM
what a waste of a delorean........wouldn't mind having a flux capacitor in the maxima though:thumbsup:

EK 2.0
04-22-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by 86max
what a waste of a delorean........wouldn't mind having a flux capacitor in the maxima though:thumbsup:

Great car, but you know the replacement costs of those Flux Capacitors??...you just can't zip down to Partsource to pick one up...

Cyruss12
04-22-2004, 06:37 PM
Does Doc come with that???

WGR4Pussies
04-22-2004, 06:41 PM
it's cool, cause then you could be like,

"yeah, I'm from the future, and I"ve come back to save you because you get married to this geek who drives a Rplica car from a sci-fi movie"

Ducati
04-22-2004, 06:59 PM
I have an acquaintance (a friend of my ex-wife, actually) who totalled a DeLorean in Hawaii,

Her husband (who was a drunken cokehead) said it was "a really shitty car, anyways".
What were they powered by? They look like a stainless steel version of a Bricklin.

Cyruss12
04-22-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Ducati
I have an acquaintance (a friend of my ex-wife, actually) who totalled a DeLorean in Hawaii,

Her husband (who was a drunken cokehead) said it was "a really shitty car, anyways".
What were they powered by? They look like a stainless steel version of a Bricklin.

According to the movie they were powered by banana peals, old beer, and other garbage lol.

JordanLotoski
04-22-2004, 07:02 PM
not a bad price for time machine....ive seen cheaper though:D

WGR4Pussies
04-22-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Ducati

drunk coke head, sounds like Delorean himself!!!! haha.

They were actually powered by some sort of V8, REAR engine, RWD, Fiberglass body/frame, and were relitively fast, nothing special.

kevie88
04-22-2004, 07:13 PM
hey wait a minute, that one's missing the "Mister Fusion" upgrade!! I wanna know what happened to the fusion unit before I buy!! :whipped: :whipped::bullshit:

spooky_08
04-22-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by 86max

hey 86max didn't you know .... the 86 maxima has one its beside the exhaust manifold ... so i'm told
hahaha jk :drama:

ramminghard
04-22-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by WGR4Pussies

drunk coke head, sounds like Delorean himself!!!! haha.

They were actually powered by some sort of V8, REAR engine, RWD, Fiberglass body/frame, and were relitively fast, nothing special.

The body is not fiberglass. Look at it, its brushed stainless steel. They used stainless steel to prevent corrosion and rust. Left it wit the brushed metal look with no paint for the same reason.

Orbie
04-22-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Cyruss12

According to the movie they were powered by banana peals, old beer, and other garbage lol.

Well this is the "time machine" version, with those types of machines you have to look at the more refined types of fuels. :thumbsup:

With a normal Delorean you can probably get by with some less luxurious types of fuels.

86max
04-22-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

Great car, but you know the replacement costs of those Flux Capacitors??...you just can't zip down to Partsource to pick one up...

Originally posted by spooky_08

hey 86max didn't you know .... the 86 maxima has one its beside the exhaust manifold ... so i'm told
hahaha jk :drama:

oh yeah? it must be that glowing thingy beside the triple turbos and quadruple supercharger.....damn I've got more power and technology than I know what to do with....and you all think it's a grandpa car mwahahaha

TurboCarrera
04-23-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by WGR4Pussies

they used a renault v6 and the frame was pressed steel, and as ramminghard said, they had stainless steel body. and 0-60 10.5 is not really quick.

QuasarCav
04-23-2004, 03:08 PM
3.0 OHV 130hp

not fast because they weighed so damn much.