PDA

View Full Version : Silly Domestic Drivers

turbo_dsm
04-22-2004, 06:47 PM
So i pulled up to a light in the right lane next to an older corvette convertable, im guessing around 1985-1990. the lane im in merges to the left lane in about 100 feet. i pass the corvette shifting into 2nd gear and merge infront of it now making it a 1 lane road. there is an alero infront of me stopped waiting for traffic so he can make a left turn. i come to a stop and the corvette behind me decides to pass me on the dirt before he realizes there is a bus pole infront of him. i slow down to avoid an accident and he loses control and gets thrown right infront of me into the middle of the road dirt flying tires spinning doing a 360 spinning around in teh middle of the road. narrowly missing oncoming traffic. lol it wud hav been funnier to see him smack the pole but i thought i wud share my story just to post sometin

infamous
04-22-2004, 06:49 PM
yeah people in corvettes (old ones) think that they can drive it all cool...but they can't. underpowered and ugly if you ask me

WGR4Pussies
04-22-2004, 07:05 PM
lol, what an idiot, people often out drive their corvettes because they handle so incredibly well from the factory(better then most hondas, haha) and eventually they crash, lol.

86max
04-22-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by infamous
yeah people in corvettes (old ones) think that they can drive it all cool...but they can't. underpowered and ugly if you ask me

hahaah NOOOPE!:rofl:

Dave
04-22-2004, 11:24 PM
I love it how some people can be soo stereotypical.... you make it sound like all corvette or domestic drivers are idiots just because of one incident. The guy was probably a bad driver if this actually occured, but please don't label all domestic drivers this way. Please try not to be so narrow minded. :rolleyes:

hendosa
04-23-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by infamous
yeah people in corvettes (old ones) think that they can drive it all cool...but they can't. underpowered and ugly if you ask me hahaha definately not, just sounds like a case of really bad driving to me

ZorroAMG
04-23-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Dave
I love it how some people can be soo stereotypical.... you make it sound like all corvette or domestic drivers are idiots just because of one incident. The guy was probably a bad driver if this actually occured, but please don't label all domestic drivers this way. Please try not to be so narrow minded. :rolleyes:

True, I've seen my fair share of idiot DSM drivers thinking they're Schumacher.

3g4me
04-23-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

True, I've seen my fair share of idiot DSM drivers thinking they're Schumacher.
:werd:

rice_eater
04-23-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Dave

especially when an eagle talon is also a domestic ;)

dirty_magic
04-23-2004, 01:51 PM
every crowd has its idiots. You should see Yellowknife, where I am from, everyone in their F150's drag race all over the place, people get really hot headed and make mistakes because of it. Then there are the people in their sport compacts thinking they are F1 cars or something. example: a kid in a prelude thought he could take an Arctic Cat Powder Special, I think it was a 600 or an 800. But you get the idea, the results are people trying to pass, or acting like the roads are race tracks, which is only asking for accidents.

turbo_dsm
04-29-2004, 05:29 PM
hey i don mean to offend anyone, im a crazy domestic driver in traffic myself