PDA

View Full Version : Owner of the bright green Mx3

Pages : 1 [2]

Jenner.B
04-28-2004, 04:44 PM
no man, the plan is to meet him so he can tell people that im really not hard core. im normal, no farm lovin wana be hard core ya know, sereously im not on here to pick shit, put yourself in my position.

BumpinTalon
04-28-2004, 04:45 PM
that's like saying critics can't bash movies because they haven't filmed one.
or like saying art critics can't criticize a davinci because they haven't painted one.

if your car was really nice, you definitely wouldn't be saying "you shouldn't praise people's cars because you don't have one."

Jenner.B
04-28-2004, 04:49 PM
dude im not coming to start shit, im coming because he asked me to, im not one to start fights, cept with the guy that started the thread about how im a shity driver haha

Jenner.B
04-28-2004, 04:52 PM
some good points, but if he cant show me up then shut the fuck up. my seats and rims are worth more then anything he'll drive, just for a minute think of how much money is in the car, for 17 iv made so much money, and all of it goes in that car.

BumpinTalon
04-28-2004, 04:56 PM
alright then. i noticed you are only picking fights with the people who can't show you up. what'll you do when a guy in a nice car comes knocking?

Jenner.B
04-28-2004, 05:15 PM
ducate, thanks man, i have so much respect for you, you are a real car enthusiast. and your right i will always get the mean people out there that will bash me, ill havta look by it and deal w ith it, i can change the hood if thats what people would like more, thats no prob.

Jenner.B
04-28-2004, 05:18 PM
im nto trashin no one, there trashin me, im sayin back it up, you have a nicer car then me (saying its tsi) and ill talk to you. im just saying you got something to say, say it with about being a prick. your just making your self look dumb.

Seanith
04-28-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Jenner.B
some good points, but if he cant show me up then shut the fuck up. my seats and rims are worth more then anything he'll drive, just for a minute think of how much money is in the car, for 17 iv made so much money, and all of it goes in that car.

You apologize with your tail between your legs, yet you find ways to insult people that you haven't even meet like we have to you :rolleyes:
Learn to cut your loses and STFU!

Pete92SL
04-28-2004, 05:35 PM
I saw that car on my way home from okotoks today...It's pretty bright.

Pete

EK 2.0
04-28-2004, 06:26 PM
cycloneawd i hope were still meeting tonight, cuz im gona be there.

I will be thurr...werrd nuckah...

EarthWake_Audio
04-28-2004, 07:25 PM

just let it go...this is rediculous...who gives a fuck about car critics anyway...everyone has there own opinion about whats nice and whats rice...so suck it up...you should have expected people to bash your car...everyone has there own taste...for instance..
the "latino heat" civic....not my cup of tea but that guy thinks he's the shit while driving it...so i let him think that...you have to calm down and stop calling people out or you and your car are gonna get it...thats not a threat...its a warning...there are some people in this world you wouldn't want to fuck with...thinnk about that before you run your mouth...:thumbsup:

Khyron
04-28-2004, 11:06 PM
Meh, I checked it out tonight, and while I personally wouldn't paint it green, at least he's done something interesting with it. Didn't that girl with the pink car get the same critisism as well?

Also don't forget most high school kids wouldn't know a turbo kit if it bit them in the ass, and that's who his group is, not a bunch of gear heads.

Khyron

Jenner.B
04-28-2004, 11:08 PM
ya i hear ya, im gona drop it

Jenner.B
04-28-2004, 11:13 PM
what do you mean? i dont know wat a turbo is?:confused:

Jenner.B
04-28-2004, 11:16 PM
so i seen ya tonight, laughin at my car, dam. and i seen your car.... i thought i was going to get jumped haha, there were some nice cars there, i thought there woulda been nicer cars tho, is there usually more that come?

Weapon_R
04-28-2004, 11:18 PM
This thread was dead about 3 pages ago...