PDA

View Full Version : Owner of the bright green Mx3

Pages : [1] 2

Jenner.B
04-22-2004, 08:23 PM
hey all, haha i think this site is fuckin awsome! my friend just showed me it and wow alot of people have seen my car, alot not liking it and some liking it, thanks to who that like it. im sorry i cant make everyone happy out there, and no im not a thug or something, im a normal white boy that lives on a farm and loves cars. im only 17 years old and cant do a whole lot, iv done as much to the car as i can with the buget i have, so im sorry if its not to your taste. i just have to say that i have loved doing all what i have done to this car, alot of time and effort has gone into making it the way it is now, and you have to give me a break when im trying to do something different from the norm, making these cars is all about being different and being noticed, and from the looks of things i have done what i wanted. i like to be different i could have got a honda and got it completely done up at canadian tire, with bolt on everything, lets see someone else do up a chick car called percidia. peace
www.snotrocket.com/id/snotrocket :whocares:

Kobe
04-22-2004, 08:27 PM
BLACK!!

you are known

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43182

EK 2.0
04-22-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Jenner.B
hey all, haha i think this site is fuckin awsome! my friend just showed me it and wow alot of people have seen my car, alot not liking it and some liking it, thanks to who that like it. im sorry i cant make everyone happy out there, and no im not a thug or something, im a normal white boy that lives on a farm and loves cars. im only 17 years old and cant do a whole lot, iv done as much to the car as i can with the buget i have, so im sorry if its not to your taste. i just have to say that i have loved doing all what i have done to this car, alot of time and effort has gone into making it the way it is now, and you have to give me a break when im trying to do something different from the norm, making these cars is all about being different and being noticed, and from the looks of things i have done what i wanted. i like to be different i could have got a honda and got it completely done up at canadian tire, with bolt on everything, lets see someone else do up a chick car called percidia. peace
www.snotrocket.com/id/snotrocket :whocares:

Just to let you know, there is a Turbo MX3, on this site and it has I think 300 FWhp...so uhmm...he did up a Precidia..., and learn to spell the name of your own car man, or read or post over before clicking submit...

hjr
04-22-2004, 08:37 PM
where is the option for get a different car?

Jenner.B
04-22-2004, 09:03 PM
dude what right do you have to bash my car, i like it and thats all that matters to me, like if you have suggestions to make on the car by all means leave them. you dont even know me, like i dont know what i did to anyone to make them so mad christ, we should meet some day, then bash my car, cool?

Jenner.B
04-22-2004, 09:06 PM
thats great that he has a turbo mx3, im glad hes doing up something different too, and wow you knwo hwo to over analys a fast typed paragraph. and dude im 17, i just got the car, that guy is prolly mid 20's out of school making real money. what do you drive by the way, i wana c it in person and then see what up k. peace

EK 2.0
04-22-2004, 09:10 PM
I drive a Turbo AWD Talon, it says so in my profile...come by any Wednesday evening to Chinook Center and you can take a look man...

Hell, there are pics up of my car all over beyond...

By the way, yes I know about a fast typed paragraph...but again, just read it over before you hit submit man, its really not that hard...and if your spelling is better people will think more of you...

Jenner.B
04-22-2004, 09:15 PM
k thanks man, i dont want to be comin on here picken shat with people but kinda hard when i put so much time and money into my car and all i hear is complaints from people that wish they had something worth half as much as i put into this car. and i think i will come to chinook and meet up if you dont mind, i wouldnt mind to see this talon, i think iv herd of it b4, my friends talk to you.

Jenner.B
04-22-2004, 09:27 PM
wow you come on here and bash peoples cars and you dont even have on ''poorazz'' cool.......:thumbsup:

Kobe
04-22-2004, 09:29 PM
La La La

Dont really see anything wrong with Jenner.B's car exept the color, the front looks super pimp...

EK 2.0
wow you come on here and bash peoples cars and you dont even have on ''poorazz'' cool.......:thumbsup:

Huh??:confused:

86max
Props on doing something different dude. Your car's color isn't really to my liking, but to all their own. I drove a pulsar nx once.....most would say it's a girls car too but it was the funnest car I've ever had. In fact I'd snatch one up again anytime. Don't take peoples comments too seriously, if ure 17 and you've done that much to your car, you got nothing to worry about.

btw....I'd make your hood black.:thumbsup:.....but my first option would be to repaint the whole thing:D

Jenner.B
04-22-2004, 09:31 PM
not you, the other guy up there that is asking for an option of a different car, i read all the stuff he has wrote about my car the last like 5 poles there has been on my car, i wana c his car. this guy named hjr, he does alota cussing but hes got nohting to show.

Jenner.B
04-22-2004, 09:33 PM
i have looked into painting it black but think about it, ill get cussed even more with a wana b carbon fibre hood, i dono maybe i will, its more about what other people like, not me it seems.

Jenner.B
04-22-2004, 09:36 PM
what do you think people would think of a black hood with a black tribal design? and how fast is your talon? my little bro just got his car for his b-day, a 97 tsi talon, its pretty tight.

86max
04-22-2004, 09:38 PM
in a sense yes....but that color just screams out at people lol.....of course they're gonna bash something unusual.....i'm not saying your car is ricy, but rice isn't tolerated well here on beyond......and any fast and furious cars usually get flamed big time.......and when they see this fluorescent green thing they automatically think rice.........do what you want:whocares:

A 97 TALON TSI FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!!!! WTF I got 100$:( Lucky Bastard lol

turbo_equiped
04-22-2004, 09:39 PM
just chill man...!!
you like your car...and all should matter is that...nothing over it!!
different people got different opinions...so you really shouldnt take it to heart and trip over it..!!

EK 2.0
04-22-2004, 09:40 PM
what do you think people would think of a black hood with a black tribal design? and how fast is your talon? my little bro just got his car for his b-day, a 97 tsi talon, its pretty tight.

My Talon is stock...

Jenner.B
04-22-2004, 09:47 PM
see there should more smart people liek you guys, respect for letting people do what they want, thanks for those who do things diff, and alow us to do it diff

Ridelikeme
04-22-2004, 09:53 PM

awdtalon he was talkin about "hjr" who is constantly bashing cars... hes a coward

EK 2.0
04-22-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Ridelikeme

awdtalon he was talkin about "hjr" who is constantly bashing cars... hes a coward

HJR?? A coward??...thats news to me...AFAIK he's always been up front and open with his posts and threads...

But I am washing my hands of this thread now...if he wants he can come down to a meet and look at my Stock Talon thats up to him...

Team_Mclaren
04-22-2004, 09:58 PM
hey man, dont worry about the bashin by people, i take that alot!

the guy with the Turbo V6 is on board too, his name is custommmx. very nice guy and very nice car for sure! its dyno at 298 whp!:eek:
dont worry too much about what others think, they will regard it when we rape them at the track!!! (flame suit ON!)

may be we can have a little mx3 meet or mx in general meet sometime!:thumbsup:

welcome to beyond, have fun on your stay!

PGTze
04-22-2004, 09:59 PM
what do you think people would think of a black hood with a black tribal design? and how fast is your talon? my little bro just got his for his b-day, a 97 tsi talon, its pretty tight.

Wow, your parents must be loaded.

Heard you have a ZE in there, thats cool.

Team_Mclaren
04-22-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by PGTze

hey PGTze, take it easy here, ZEs are only for us!!!:D

GT2NV
04-22-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by PGTze

its not a ZE its a KL-03,
btw get your buddy with the black mx6 on this forum

Ridelikeme
04-22-2004, 10:26 PM
im tryin to get aaron on here... i might just get him to send u an email so u guys can meet up at some point.. he might even come down to coyotes tommorow night... so keep your eyes open for some green underglow

403Gemini
04-22-2004, 11:38 PM
i like mx3's, was thinkin of gettin one but i lost the taste for the hatch backs but hey props to doin it up, but yes from what ive heard just paint the entire car black man lol

SinisterProbeGt
04-22-2004, 11:44 PM
see there should more smart people liek you guys, respect for letting people do what they want, thanks for those who do things diff, and alow us to do it diff

Hey just relax people will bash you on this forum regardless of you ride unless its a bone stock Honda with wheels. every one will say "nice Clean Ride"
Other than that they will hate on you, about your ride. Trust me on this one.
I personally like what you have done to the car, a little to aggressive for me but still a head turner.

:drama:

custommx
04-23-2004, 11:15 AM
can I see a picture of this car?

buh_buh
04-23-2004, 11:39 AM
your trying to be original so you paint your car F&F green and a wannabe CF hood?:dunno:

ramminghard
04-23-2004, 11:50 AM
http://www.cardomain.com/id/snotrocket

lots of pics here

LUDELVR
04-23-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
hey man, dont worry about the bashin by people, i take that alot!

the guy with the Turbo V6 is on board too, his name is custommmx. very nice guy and very nice car for sure! its dyno at 298 whp!:eek:
dont worry too much about what others think, they will regard it when we rape them at the track!!! (flame suit ON!)

may be we can have a little mx3 meet or mx in general meet sometime!:thumbsup:

welcome to beyond, have fun on your stay!

I'm pretty sure it's a 4 banger man.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Team_Mclaren
04-23-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

I'm pretty sure it's a 4 banger man.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

which one? the turbo mx3?? its a V6, i have seem the car!

^^^^ custommx owns that beast!

Toms-Celica
04-23-2004, 03:17 PM
JENARB!111!!!1 WTF LOL NIEC RIED MAN1!11! WTF LOL AFT3R R3ADNG BOTH THREADS IT SOUNDS LIEK U R ONE GOD DRIEVR!1!!1 KEP IT UP!1!!!!1! WTF

ZorroAMG
04-23-2004, 03:36 PM
I dunno, I think the color (hood and main) is what makes it "less desirable". A single, less H&R block color would make it much better IMO.

Ducati
04-23-2004, 03:52 PM
Jenner B., there is nothing wrong with your car. Its a solid vehicle, the mods are a reflection of your personal tastes, and that all that matters.

I dont mind that green, as it is almost the same as Kawasaki Racing Green.

I have very recently found out something about this forum. There are all sorts of opinions and preferences and biases, and there will likely even be the occasional flame war. However, do not take it personally as it is just text on a screen.
You can, however, defend yourself against trolls and ignorant and disrespectful comments. That is a basic right.

Your Precidia got noticed.
You have been identified as a serious car enthusiast. Thats a Good Thing...
Enjoy this forum. It can be thorny at times, but there are also a lot of helpful and capable people hereabouts.

davidI
04-23-2004, 04:10 PM
^ Good call.

ZorroAMG
04-23-2004, 04:13 PM
Agreed.

Ridelikeme
04-23-2004, 04:47 PM
cot damn

GingeRRRBeef
04-23-2004, 05:13 PM
Jenner,

Since you are here and defending your car, why don't you go over to this thread (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43182) and explain yourself.

==============================================

How come whenever people say something's ugly or distasteful, people always defend it by saying "to each of their own" and telling people to live with it?

If the majority of the people think your car is ugly, maybe because it is ugly. Otherwise, we wouldn't have said anything.

You like it you say? Well no shit. If you didn't like it, you wouldn't have done it that way. But the bottom line is it's fucking ugly and you have no taste. I understand ppl's desire to be different and original but being originally ugly is not the way to go.

You never hear someone calling someone ugly and having a comeback by saying "well at least I'm original!" You don't see someone wearing an ugly shirt and saying "at least I'm different."

If your shit's ugly, you're the one that has to deal with it. You're the one that'll have ppl tell you its ugly and you're the one that'll have to live with it.

Dj_Stylz
04-23-2004, 05:24 PM
Buddy as long as you like it, it dont matter what others think. As of what silver Spec said it dont matter.

:thumbsup:

Ducati
04-23-2004, 05:35 PM
DJ-Stylz, you have redeemed yourself in my opinion. You arent the hater that I mistakenly thought you were:D

Dj_Stylz
04-23-2004, 05:39 PM
:thumbsup:

SI-vic
04-23-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV
Jenner,

Since you are here and defending your car, why don't you go over to this thread (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43182) and explain yourself.

==============================================

How come whenever people say something's ugly or distasteful, people always defend it by saying "to each of their own" and telling people to live with it?

If the majority of the people think your car is ugly, maybe because it is ugly. Otherwise, we wouldn't have said anything.

You like it you say? Well no shit. If you didn't like it, you wouldn't have done it that way. But the bottom line is it's fucking ugly and you have no taste. I understand ppl's desire to be different and original but being originally ugly is not the way to go.

You never hear someone calling someone ugly and having a comeback by saying "well at least I'm original!" You don't see someone wearing an ugly shirt and saying "at least I'm different."

If your shit's ugly, you're the one that has to deal with it. You're the one that'll have ppl tell you its ugly and you're the one that'll have to life with it.

:werd: :rofl: :rofl:
the way you explained it was GOLD.

lam-boy
04-23-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by SI-vic

:werd: :rofl: :rofl:
the way you explained it was GOLD.

hahahahahahaha!

man i just love the way some people are on this board, kinda reminds me of me?

no kidding hhaah

"You're fucking ugly!"
"Well at least im unique mofucka!"

BumpinTalon
04-23-2004, 07:03 PM
Jenner
I don't like you or your car. Even though you have a lot of time and money into your car, you can still make fun of your horrible sense of style. You look like a poseur in person, you drive like an ass, and - while your car does get noticed - I really hope by now you would have realized it's not a positive kind of attention.
MX-3s can be nice, but you went about making yours nice in the complete wrong way.

custommx
04-23-2004, 08:34 PM
nice cody nice

Seanith
04-24-2004, 12:12 AM
Silver_SpecV stated the objective truth.

Anyways, since you probably won't change the color of your car, paint the hood the same color. Theres nothing gheyer than fake cf hoods. BTW, why the fuck was the hood blue in the first place? :dunno:

lude_conduct
04-24-2004, 12:17 AM
Wow, Silver_SpecV hit it right on the money.

EarthWake_Audio
04-24-2004, 01:02 AM
thats great that he has a turbo mx3, im glad hes doing up something different too, and wow you knwo hwo to over analys a fast typed paragraph. and dude im 17, i just got the car, that guy is prolly mid 20's out of school making real money. what do you drive by the way, i wana c it in person and then see what up k. peace

"peace"...not a thug my ass...:rofl:
so...you are 17...nice ride...but don't act tough...
its not scoring you brownie points...

Jenner.B
04-24-2004, 04:03 PM
hey, no there not loaded, i work full time and spend alot of money on the car myself.

GingeRRRBeef
04-24-2004, 04:05 PM
hey, no there not loaded, i work full time and spend alot of money on the car myself.

You're 17 and work full time?

You ain't go to school or nothing?

Jenner.B
04-24-2004, 04:07 PM
hey thanks! i didnt think i was really a thug looking person, maybe more prep haha. thanks tho im not the type to come on here and bash peoples car just wierd they would do it to me

Jenner.B
04-24-2004, 04:12 PM
wow, im sorry you dont like it, maybe leave some suggestion one what you think is so right, k, what do you drive? how much money you put into it? and how old are you give? give me a fucking break here man, im 17 years old, what did you have at 17? put yourself in my position and see what it would be like and what you would be saying, then talk k.

GingeRRRBeef
04-24-2004, 04:14 PM
hey thanks! i didnt think i was really a thug looking person, maybe more prep haha. thanks tho im not the type to come on here and bash peoples car just wierd they would do it to me

You dumb ignorant tit.

They started bashing you because of your ricer driving styles first. Your gay ass attitude on the road made your car even worst then it is. Understand?

GingeRRRBeef
04-24-2004, 04:15 PM
Jenner,

quote the person you are responding to

Jenner.B
04-24-2004, 04:16 PM
no like i work 40 hours a week

SI-vic
04-24-2004, 04:19 PM

no wonder you dont know how to speak AND think.
because you work at mcdonald's and dont go to school.....

ahhhh it all makes sense now.... it all makes sense.

Jenner.B
04-24-2004, 04:20 PM
what do you mean my driving style?

Kaos
04-24-2004, 04:20 PM
Why do you keep mentioning your age?
Ya so you're 17. You go to school, or work fulltime.
SO WHAT?

When I was 17 I didnt spend my time bringing all this to myself.
I learned how to respect ppl.
Respect ppl and you'll get respect back. Simple right?

People have opinions to what there preferences are.
I drive around with gold wheels, I get made fun of most of the time, but do they know what brand it is? NOPE, they just dont like gold.
"Those wheels are nasty, you should get chrome." :rolleyes:
Bahahaha
If you like it, thats all that matters but just remember people will always hate or love what u do to a car.

Jenner.B
04-24-2004, 04:21 PM
haha your almost funny, why make fun of my car man, you dont know me, like make suggestions but give me a break. christ

GingeRRRBeef
04-24-2004, 04:24 PM

How bout instead of working 40 hours/week at 17, go and get yourself an education.

You might think it's awesome having a "phat" ride now but down the road, when you're old, it's not gonna be so cool working at a dead end job with nowhere to go.

I realize that not everyone needs an education to make it big and if you do become one of those who don't need it then kudos to you. But the reality is having an education gives you more opportunities and that's the bottom line.

So I'm making a suggestion to you, get yourself an education so you don't keep getting schooled by everyone. Think about it.

Jenner.B
04-24-2004, 04:25 PM
i state that im 17 so that you know im still in school, how car you expect a kid at my age to have something that makes everyone happy?

GingeRRRBeef
04-24-2004, 04:25 PM
what do you mean my driving style?

Check this post (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43182) again, you retard!:banghead:

GingeRRRBeef
04-24-2004, 04:27 PM
i state that im 17 so that you know im still in school, how car you expect a kid at my age to have something that makes everyone happy?

Being 17 is hardly a kid and no one expects you to make them happy all the time. But with you blaming your faults on your age just show sheer ignorance.

Jenner.B
04-24-2004, 04:28 PM
whats it to you what i do in life dude? believe me i think i do just fine with out your words of wisdom in my life, thanks tho.

Jenner.B
04-24-2004, 04:30 PM
so im ignorant because im not out of school yet making real money.

Chim
04-24-2004, 04:40 PM
A good way to explain why your car is so controversial is to use a hypothetical example.

That car is like a fat (300+ lbs) girlfriend. Sure you might like her, and others who have a fetish for fatties may see beauty in her too, but in the end she's a fat ugly bitch. And from what people have said, you drive that car like its the shit. That would be equivalent to flaunting off your fat girlfriend in public, and making sure everybody is aware of it.

Now for suggestions, remember this is a tuning-enthusiasts site. Even if you had left your car stock, nobody would have a problem with it. But if you insist on putting cash into it, speed upgrades should be a top priority. A drop and a nice set of wheels on FACTORY paint is all you really need to improve the car's cosmetics. Maybe a clean bodykit and spoiler as well.

You're saying the fact that you're 17 makes you unable to afford 300whp. The money put into the hood and paintjob alone could have gotten you a decent turbo kit to start off with. 300whp doesnt happen overnight, but at least you can keep building it up and achieve a fast car over time. When building a show car, those body kits break easy and you end up continuously dumping money into the car without gaining anything from it.

Man, I could've put that together a lot worse than I did, maybe exam week isn't making me as bitter as it usually does.....

habsfan
04-24-2004, 04:46 PM
i couldnt agree more with Chim. You may love your car and its looks. Me, i'd rather drive a piece of corn thats in a log of my shit.

GingeRRRBeef
04-24-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by habsfan
i couldnt agree more with Chim. You may love your car and its looks. Me, i'd rather drive a piece of corn thats in a log of my shit.

Don't lie, we know you love ugly fat girls!:D

habsfan
04-24-2004, 04:50 PM
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Jenner.B
04-24-2004, 04:52 PM
you know we should all see what youve put into your car, what do you drive, and ya i have done engine stuff, hence the new one i just put in, wow, im trying here people, maybe one day i can make everyone happy.

Jenner.B
04-24-2004, 04:54 PM
ok..... suit yourself, what do you drive habsfan?

turbo_equiped
04-24-2004, 05:00 PM
^^maybe if you check on the side under his name...
you will find out!!!

habsfan
04-24-2004, 05:06 PM
i drive my PARENTS CAMRY! but what relevance does that have? none. i said id rather drive a piece of corn in my shit than your car. i didnt say my car is better than yours. and just for your information, i certianly have the money to buy a car since ive been working since i was 14, but i have an education to pay for mcdonalds boy

GingeRRRBeef
04-24-2004, 05:08 PM
i drive my PARENTS CAMRY! but what relevance does that have? none. i said id rather drive a piece of corn in my shit than your car. i didnt say my car is better than yours. and just for your information, i certianly have the money to buy a car since ive been working since i was 14, but i have an education to pay for mcdonalds boy

hehehe a quick correction ... :D he makes cabinents :rofl:

habsfan
04-24-2004, 05:10 PM
lol i stand corrected

Jenner.B
04-24-2004, 05:26 PM
all im saying is i have a car, im trying to do something with it, you drive you parents camery, do you ever get a ride with your mom to get your gf? or ask if you can have it for the night, or do you ever bust out the 18 speed mountain bike? or bus? busses are cool.....

habsfan
04-24-2004, 05:28 PM
lol, perhaps you didnt get my point when i said id rather drive a piece of corn from my shit..........

hyperwhite
04-24-2004, 05:37 PM
wow, im sorry you dont like it, maybe leave some suggestion one what you think is so right, k, what do you drive? how much money you put into it? and how old are you give? give me a fucking break here man, im 17 years old, what did you have at 17? put yourself in my position and see what it would be like and what you would be saying, then talk k.

it doesn't matter how much money you have put into your car, it's still UGLY!!! so shut the hell up and paint it a different colour! :D

hyperwhite
04-24-2004, 05:39 PM
someone close this damn thread, it's going nowhere

Ridelikeme
04-24-2004, 06:48 PM
this is just another example of the citizens of calgary jumping on the fucking bandwagon.. it doesnt matter if its the flames that everyone knows eat a fuckin dick, and are not going to win the stanley... or a damn post on beyond where everyone thinks its cool to cuss out people.. this site is about cars, keep it that way... dont talk shit about someone until they hate their rides

why dont u buy a fucking car then? and where do u work, Pizza hut?

EarthWake_Audio
04-24-2004, 06:50 PM
:werd:
too many people dislike this kid for one reason or another...
why can't we all just be friends?:love:

EarthWake_Audio
04-24-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by hyperwhite

it doesn't matter how much money you have put into your car, it's still UGLY!!! so shut the hell up and paint it a different colour! :D

:D you are funny shit man:D

finboy
04-24-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Chim
A good way to explain why your car is so controversial is to use a hypothetical example.

That car is like a fat (300+ lbs) girlfriend. Sure you might like her, and others who have a fetish for fatties may see beauty in her too, but in the end she's a fat ugly bitch. And from what people have said, you drive that car like its the shit. That would be equivalent to flaunting off your fat girlfriend in public, and making sure everybody is aware of it.

Now for suggestions, remember this is a tuning-enthusiasts site. Even if you had left your car stock, nobody would have a problem with it. But if you insist on putting cash into it, speed upgrades should be a top priority. A drop and a nice set of wheels on FACTORY paint is all you really need to improve the car's cosmetics. Maybe a clean bodykit and spoiler as well.

You're saying the fact that you're 17 makes you unable to afford 300whp. The money put into the hood and paintjob alone could have gotten you a decent turbo kit to start off with. 300whp doesnt happen overnight, but at least you can keep building it up and achieve a fast car over time. When building a show car, those body kits break easy and you end up continuously dumping money into the car without gaining anything from it.

Man, I could've put that together a lot worse than I did, maybe exam week isn't making me as bitter as it usually does.....

:werd:

but you have to remember that he's still in highschool where 95% of the "car guys" are more concerned about big stereo's, chrome rims, and getting attention.

point in case this car.

hell, a 300 pound girlfriend will get you attention, he just hasn't figured out that its the wrong kind.

BumpinTalon
04-24-2004, 09:39 PM

if you could read you would know I drive a 1995 Eagle Talon - that's right the new second gen. between the rims, the exhaust and the system it's got about $5,000 into it, even though the rims and exhaust were already on it when I got it. I am 17, turning 18 next month. I bought the car with my own money. It only has 55,000km on it. it's a great car and I have bought it with my own money. i worked for two and a half years and I'm still in school, graduating, and going to U of C.
the last thing I would do if I drove your car is try to defend it. I would change it but then again, I never would have made it so gay in the first place. i used to have a total beater car i knew was a piece. did i defend it? no. I knew it was a joke and i didn't pretend it was anything else.

lam-boy
04-24-2004, 10:51 PM
this is just another example of the citizens of calgary jumping on the fucking bandwagon.. it doesnt matter if its the flames that everyone knows eat a fuckin dick, and are not going to win the stanley... or a damn post on beyond where everyone thinks its cool to cuss out people.. this site is about cars, keep it that way... dont talk shit about someone until they hate their rides

read your own words man, telling people to stop cussing people out, and there you go saying he works at pizza hut.

custommx
04-27-2004, 10:20 AM
just paint the damn hood blue or get a cf one and your car will be a lot more appealing and the maybe there wouldn't be a 6 page bash fest on you.

custommx
04-27-2004, 10:20 AM
just paint the damn hood green or get a cf one and your car will be a lot more appealing and the maybe there wouldn't be a 6 page bash fest on you.

custommx
04-27-2004, 10:21 AM
fuck GREEN PAINT IT GREEN sorry for the double p[ost

403Gemini
04-27-2004, 10:56 AM
your car would be fine a different color. the body is pretty nice. but thats not all that needs to change, get outta your mind your hard core attitude, cause once your done school nobody will give 2 shits. you act hard core people will step on you until your shit under their feet. thats life, high school isnt.

ZorroAMG
04-27-2004, 01:00 PM
Game 3 is going to be SAAAHHWEET huh?

GingeRRRBeef
04-27-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Game 3 is going to be SAAAHHWEET huh?

:rofl:

habsfan
04-27-2004, 01:23 PM

i believe i stated why i havent bought a car ridelikeme, and i dont see why it matters where i work, its still work. and no, its isnt pizza hut. i'm a candyman lol

Jenner.B
04-28-2004, 04:30 PM
cycloneawd i hope were still meeting tonight, cuz im gona be there.

Jenner.B
04-28-2004, 04:32 PM
thanks buddy

Team_Mclaren
04-28-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by custommx
just paint the damn hood blue or get a cf one and your car will be a lot more appealing and the maybe there wouldn't be a 6 page bash fest on you.

just paint the damn hood green or get a cf one and your car will be a lot more appealing and the maybe there wouldn't be a 6 page bash fest on you.

fuck GREEN PAINT IT GREEN sorry for the double p[ost

lol, good work dude! way to screw up on 3 posts! :rofl:

cycloneawd i hope were still meeting tonight, cuz im gona be there.

man dont even start, noth is gonna be solve. dont fuck up our meet man, we dont need another fight breaking out...!! (shit, wish i can come to see this, damn work!!!!)

Jenner.B
04-28-2004, 04:39 PM
fuck man, im not hard core, so i have spent alot of money on my car, does that make me hard core? come meet me, and we'll c how hard core you think i am k. just give me a chance, non of you know who i am, what im like, im not some prick, what do you expect me to do, iv spent so much money on this car and knwo one respect that, what would you do? so i had bad taste when i painted my car, whats it to you? you dont like my car, leave it that

BumpinTalon
04-28-2004, 04:41 PM
nice try. not gonna work.
how can you say you aren't hardcore when you want to meet everyone and get all threatening about it? we will probably get jumped by a bunch of farmboys like yourself if we show.

Jenner.B
04-28-2004, 04:41 PM
what hes saying is that you shouldnt bash peoples car when you dont even have one.