PDA

View Full Version : In school

bosa
10-11-2002, 08:53 AM
ITS SO BORING ITS LIKE 9:30 OR SOMETHING,ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE LOOKING AT CARS AND THE DALLAS COWBOY CHEERLEADERS:drool::poosie:AND THEY'RE SWIMSUIT CALENDAR!OH SHIT! TEACHERS COMING!CYA,LOL

Stratus_Power
10-11-2002, 09:35 AM
the teachers are the dallas cowboy cheerleader??? :eek:

Redlyne_mr2
10-11-2002, 10:25 AM
wow this is the biggest waste of bandwidth ever

finboy
10-11-2002, 10:29 AM
i'm skipping...

time for breakfast.

skipping chinook colledge isn't a crime :D :confused:

redline_13000
10-11-2002, 10:44 AM
hahah im in class right now...this class is so funny everything is on computer including tests...so much cheating:D :D

[GaGe]
10-11-2002, 03:43 PM
my computer teacher doesn't let us go on the internet.. if he catches us doing something else other than typing, we get sent to the office. He's a bastard. :guns:

So basically, i can only go on the internet at lunch or after school. :thumbsdow

James
10-11-2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by [GaGe]
my computer teacher doesn't let us go on the internet.. if he catches us doing something else other than typing, we get sent to the office. He's a bastard. :guns:

So basically, i can only go on the internet at lunch or after school. :thumbsdow

Thast because your supposed to be at School Learning!!!:nut: :tongue:

B17a
10-11-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by [GaGe]

Back when I went to school.....we didn't have this "internet"....we had these little Apple computers!:rofl: :rofl:

kevie88
10-11-2002, 04:18 PM
Apple IIe Ownz j00 baby!!:rofl:

Zephyr
10-11-2002, 04:21 PM
ahh the wonderful filtered school computers....

sexualbanana
10-11-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by James

look who's talking

HRD2PLZ
10-11-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by James

And I'm supposed to be at work, working :rofl:

boi-alien
10-11-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by B17a

Back when I went to school.....we didn't have this "internet"....we had these little Apple computers!:rofl: :rofl:

:werd: and we'd all fight for the 1 computer that has a color monitor!! hehe and it was only like 16 colors

B17a
10-11-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by crxboi

:werd: and we'd all fight for the 1 computer that has a color monitor!! hehe and it was only like 16 colors

Color!? What year are you talking about? I'm talking about the old skool ones with the tiny green monitors! My watch has more computing speed than those things did!:dunno:

Davetronz
10-11-2002, 05:32 PM

Color!? What year are you talking about? I'm talking about the old skool ones with the tiny green monitors! My watch has more computing speed than those things did!:dunno:
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Good old 286DX's..............
Back in the day when 8MHz was considered a lot, 16MHz was pushing it, and 33MHz was only for government use ;)
Monochrome screens, nothing like yellow and black. And well yea those green and black ones were pretty too.
The good old days went an entire program could fit on a 5/1/4 disk, and HDD consisted of a mere couple MB ;)

I think we have come quite a way ;)

boi-alien
10-11-2002, 07:29 PM

lol hehe mebbe you're a year or 2 older than i am the, cause when i was in school we had 1 computer with color monitors while the rest had green and black monitors. i remember the turtle program we had on those things you could make the turtle draw and shit for you, once i inputed all these bogus values and i came out with the trippiest designs.