PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a MD player(car or port.)

LaughingTiger
10-11-2002, 02:35 PM
Does anybody have a Mini Disk player they want to sell? I would like a portible, or even one which goes in the car. I have the new Kamelion deck and am willing to trade for a MD player if it's nice..

Thanx:)

rage2
10-11-2002, 03:03 PM
I have 3 MD car decks sitting at home. Ranging from the entry level Sony model (with the walking dog on the display) to the high end OEL Display Pioneer MEH-P9000R deck.

Make me a resonable offer if you want it. The Sony one was $350 new, and the Pioneer one was $1100 new. Both were used in my 944 for less than 6 months (I upgrade a lot hehe)

Ferio_vti
10-11-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by rage2
I have 3 MD car decks sitting at home. Ranging from the entry level Sony model (with the walking dog on the display) to the high end OEL Display Pioneer MEH-P9000R deck.

Make me a resonable offer if you want it. The Sony one was $350 new, and the Pioneer one was $1100 new. Both were used in my 944 for less than 6 months (I upgrade a lot hehe)

How much would you sell the Sony for??

rage2
10-11-2002, 06:59 PM
I dunno, make me an offer =).

LaughingTiger
10-11-2002, 11:57 PM
I dunno, make me an offer =).

Hey Ferio_vti......I asked first...

Hey Rage 2 are you willing to do a trade + a little cash for the sony??? I have the new Kamelion deck....

rage2
10-12-2002, 12:02 AM
No on the trades, I have so many decks sitting around already!

hingkit
10-13-2002, 03:01 AM
I have a very small minidisc PLAYER for sale::
http://www.minidisct.com/productpic/pana_sjmj88_cool.jpg

I also have a portable minidisc RECORDER for sale::
http://www.minidisct.com/productpic/kenwood_dmc-l7r.gif

Both are in very very new condition. They both work perfectly as well.

Give me resonable offers.

Stratus_Power
10-13-2002, 10:56 AM
how much for either of them?? im not sure wats the market on md is like.. but i need one when i walk to school and back everyday

szw
10-13-2002, 11:29 AM
I just sold my Sony MZ-R50 with 14 MD's on ebay for 100 US...and that is pretty oldschool minidisc too!

Stratus_Power
10-13-2002, 07:16 PM
im so interested in either one! plz let me know how much u want asap as im leaving calgary tomorrow at 6!

rage2
10-13-2002, 09:35 PM
I have a Sony R50 MD recorder/player as well for sale. $150 OBO, comes with charger, remote, and the unit. I lost the headphones for that one, so no headphones. Used about 1 year in Edmonton by my wife before I got her a TV =).

The 2 car decks I have, one is a Sony, the walking dog one with 3 step digital base. Removable faceplate, Front/Rear RCA outs with a 40x4 built in amp. That one goes for SOLD.

The second one is the Pioneer MEH-P9000R premium deck. Has Front/Rear/Sub RCA outs, as well as the microphone thingy that balances speaker outputs automatically. Built in 45x4 amp, tons of digital EQ and effects, built in crossover, remote, amazing unit. This one goes for SOLD.

Both car decks are in great condition. I upgrade regularly, so decks see at most 8 months of use before it collects dust on my shelf :D.

LaughingTiger
10-14-2002, 01:00 AM
I have a Sony R50 MD recorder/player as well for sale. $150 OBO, comes with charger, remote, and the unit. I lost the headphones for that one, so no headphones. Used about 1 year in Edmonton by my wife before I got her a TV =).

The 2 car decks I have, one is a Sony, the walking dog one with 3 step digital base. Removable faceplate, Front/Rear RCA outs with a 40x4 built in amp. That one goes for $175 OBO.

The second one is the Pioneer MEH-P9000R premium deck. Has Front/Rear/Sub RCA outs, as well as the microphone thingy that balances speaker outputs automatically. Built in 45x4 amp, tons of digital EQ and effects, built in crossover, remote, amazing unit. This one goes for $400 obo.

Both car decks are in great condition. I upgrade regularly, so decks see at most 8 months of use before it collects dust on my shelf :D.

The pioneer is SOLD....:D