PDA

View Full Version : Black Turbo Civic h/b

awddrifter
04-24-2004, 12:12 AM
I saw a black turbo civic hatchback tonight at about midnight on Canyon Meadows drive. I passed him on the left and I heard the turbo whine and a blast from his BOV, It sounded like a pretty badass machine. I wanted to have a chat at the light but he turned off the road.

Does this person happen to post here or does anyone know this person? I would like to know what he has under the hood :thumbsup:

GT2NV
04-24-2004, 12:13 AM
could be SkYline

lam-boy
04-24-2004, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by awddrifter
I saw a black turbo civic hatchback tonight at about midnight on Canyon Meadows drive. I passed him on the left and I heard the turbo whine and a blast from his BOV, It sounded like a pretty badass machine. I wanted to have a chat at the light but he turned off the road.

Does this person happen to post here or does anyone know this person? I would like to know what he has under the hood :thumbsup:

know what year the civic is?

Dirty_Sohc has a turbo civic as well

barmanjay
04-24-2004, 02:28 AM
might've been the same one at race city that raped a mustang

damn that thing is sweet!!!

something like 13.9 on the 1/4

rx7_turbo2
04-25-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by barmanjay
might've been the same one at race city that raped a mustang

damn that thing is sweet!!!

something like 13.9 on the 1/4

I could be mistaken but I think he said his best time was a 15.2.

^SkylinE^
04-25-2004, 11:51 AM
It could have been me? I was on my way to my buddies in bonavista! Was it a Black EG civic with a lip, FMIC and some white highlights for the interior? If so it was me! :dunno: Do you have any other deatails. Could have been Dirty_SOHC! But he has an EK civic the newer hatch back.

:dunno:

awddrifter
05-05-2004, 02:36 PM
no it was an EG civic so it was probably you.

Nice car :thumbsup:

Chim
05-05-2004, 02:48 PM
Could've been Initial D's sister :rofl:

Gravy_83
05-05-2004, 03:06 PM
doyou happen to either work or park around the macs in chaparall cuz there is a nice clean turbo eg there too black as well
if so we need pics if not then pics anyways and :thumbsup:

^SkylinE^
05-05-2004, 04:30 PM
Gravy_83 Thats me in chaparall i work at the liqour store in the corner. Feel free to drop in and say hi. I only have one pic of my car and its kinda shity i posted some a while back.
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43877&highlight=valve
Here is a link with pics.

dj_honda
05-05-2004, 05:43 PM
hey man, nice EG. but i wouldnt let half of beyond read where they can find your car... i would edit that stuff out. just lookin out!

Gravy_83
05-05-2004, 07:57 PM
im the guy comes in all the time I drive the squeeky red hatch back with the dual tip. I think I must of spent about 400 atthat liquor store in the last like 3 months hehehe

CalgarySS
05-05-2004, 08:23 PM
I have often wondered who owned that civic. I did a full doubletake when I saw the intercooler.

three.eighteen.
05-05-2004, 08:37 PM
yeah FMIC's are sweet...its almost like a body kit on its own lol

Gravy_83
05-06-2004, 11:14 AM
yes yes it is I plan on having the need for an fmic within 6 months of moving back to nb heheheh hopefully I can turbo my ek because now it's starting to getfixed finally. yeah I see that car so often and I have actually parked in a way that i could look atit while waiting for my girlfriend atthe macs hehehe. it's beautifully simple and I wouldn't change it I love the way it's so clean. makes me miss being back home since alot of peop[le keep em simple back home but out here seems ot be about the rice quite a bit sometimes