PDA

View Full Version : This is my Dillema about tickets

Ramdawg
04-24-2004, 12:46 AM
I have such a good flames ticket like right behind the players bench that i recieved from my dads company. The problem is that it is a single seat. So now i dont no what to do, i can go to the game and have a good f'in time or sell the ticket for like a nice profit to a kid at my school.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Dam this ticket!!

lam-boy
04-24-2004, 12:53 AM
i'd sell it..rather sit with my friends in a sports bar/home than to watch the flames game by myself.

Ramdawg
04-24-2004, 01:00 AM
Where would you sell on Ebay?

Hakkola
04-24-2004, 01:13 AM
I wouldn't sell it if it's from the company your dad works for, they get packages, someone else from the company would end up sitting beside him, I bet if they found out that would be the last time they give your dad tickets to anything.

Aleks
04-24-2004, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I wouldn't sell it if it's from the company your dad works for, they get packages, someone else from the company would end up sitting beside him, I bet if they found out that would be the last time they give your dad tickets to anything.
Thats a really good point!

TofuBoi
04-24-2004, 01:26 AM
usually the company buys the row..... and give out the tickets

lam-boy
04-24-2004, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola

Ooh yeah, i never thought of that. good call hakkola.

maybe you should just gie the ticket to your dad so he can go watch it.

Ramdawg
04-24-2004, 01:41 AM
OH man that is so true, but my dad could just say oh i gave the ticket to my son i dont no what he did with them. .... i dont think they would care if it was me who did it cause my dad knows nothing about hockey.

lam-boy
04-24-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Ramdawg
OH man that is so true, but my dad could just say oh i gave the ticket to my son i dont no what he did with them. .... i dont think they would care if it was me who did it cause my dad knows nothing about hockey.

but if they asked the guy, "Who are you? how'd you get the ticket"

"some guysold it to me for a huge rate!"

then your dad would be in shit.

but if you told the guy who you sold it to about it
he'd prolly tell those guys just to get your dad in shit haha.

hjr
04-24-2004, 11:58 AM
you dad gives it to you cause he isnt into hockey, then he doesnt get any more hockey tickets. ig they are pissed that is was sold for a profit, then you dad doesnt get any more tickets, there are a few more situations where you dad doesnt get anymore tickets. Be a little bit social, go to the game, chat with others, it will be ELECTRIC in the dome. Definetely worth your while.

Weapon_R
04-24-2004, 12:32 PM
It's poor practice to do so. I had tickets to the oldtimers Edmonton vs. Montreal game that I couldn't attend, and apparently they were going for massive amounts on ebay, but I did not sell it because they were given to him by his employer. To see it would have showed bad judgment, because they pay for the tickets, and they would only expect that you attend or relinquish your seat, as they would rather give it to another employee than have one of them profit from their gifts.

Ramdawg
04-24-2004, 09:48 PM
This helped man i have decided to go to the game and chear like a mofo, watch for me on the TV thanks people