PDA

View Full Version : Transcript Questions......

nismodrifter
04-24-2004, 02:15 PM
I am applying to U Sask for fall admission.....this is what it says on their website (I am almost done 1st year at UofC...)

"If you have attended or are attending any other post-secondary institution(s), you must arrange for two complete and final sets of official transcripts of your academic record, showing courses taken, grades obtained and qualification awarded to be forwarded by the appropriate institution directly to Admissions"

alright, so by the words "complete and final" do they mean that they want transcripts includiing my marks from fall AND winter session? or would marks from fall session be enough? Reason I am asking is because I have no idea as to how long it is going to take for my stupid u of c teachers to mark some of my exams and I need these transcripts to reach USask by May 15th (last term I remember not getting marks for one of my classes until like 2 weeks after the exams and if that happens again this term then I am scr3wed...) Just wondering if somebody can help me understand what they really are asking for. I have sent them an email but they take like 3-5 days to reply...

and forgive me if this whole thing is a stupid question.....I am not too familair with all this university mumbo jumbo/procedures etc.

also, anyone know if U of C transcripts are sent away like ASAP after the time I fill out the form on infonet? Hope that there isn't like a XX amount of time delay for the request for transcripts to get through the "system"

thx

tulit
04-24-2004, 03:05 PM
Yeah I assume they want them from both semesters.

When you order the transcripts. you can request the UofC to hold them until your marks are there and then send them automatically to UofS. You can pay extra to have them fedex it too.

Marsh
04-24-2004, 06:55 PM
man you can't go to sask...think of the fun times in physics making fun of the prof...leaving that all behind now....stay here mick!!

xrayvsn
04-24-2004, 08:50 PM
They want your final marks from both semesters. What you can do, is send an interim one which includes your fall marks by the 15th, and set it up so the U of C registrar's office sends out your full year's marks as soon as they are complete and available.

If in doubt, contact U of S.