PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with People!!!!

CelicaST-162
04-25-2004, 12:35 AM
Around Midnight, I was driving westbound on Glenmore Tr, and under the 18 ST bridge and BAM! Someone throws a rock at me, I was doing about 80km/h when this happened. Luckily the rock did not penetrate through the glass, if It did it would have hurt my friends badly or even worse killed them. This happened to another person also. He was VERY lucky to say the least. The rock almost penetrated his van and was on the driver side. After this I call the police, to add more insult to this they dont even show up, I waited, and waited for over half an hour. I called and left the police my name. If any of you hear someone talking about this Please let me know....this is the lowest someone could go. Jeopardizing (sp?) peoples lives like that.

CalgaryB5
04-25-2004, 12:42 AM
A friend had that happened on the same road to her a couple years back.

86max
04-25-2004, 12:45 AM
I hate hearing about stupid fucking pieces of fucking garbage like this doing fucking retarded fucking shit!.....:guns: :guns:

Sorry to hear bout your pathy dude, I'd be absolutely livid. Chances of finding culprits is minimal...how big was the rock?
That just pisses me right off......

CelicaST-162
04-25-2004, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by 86max
I hate hearing about stupid fucking pieces of fucking garbage like this doing fucking retarded fucking shit!.....:guns: :guns:

Sorry to hear bout your pathy dude, I'd be absolutely livid. Chances of finding culprits is minimal...how big was the rock?
That just pisses me right off......

Thanks man, the rock was about the size of a potato. Mind boggling how that size of rock wouldnt go through...

cman
04-25-2004, 01:00 AM
shit man, why the fuck would someone do that?
it must be fun knowing you are potentially injuring peole and/or costing them a lot of money:rolleyes: i bet the pussies ran off after too.
well goodluck with getting this sorted out, most important thing is no one got injured.

Fuji
04-25-2004, 01:09 AM
some kids were charged with doing that earlier last year as it penetrated the window and killed the person on impact. The people who do ahit like that deserve to be hit by a bus and then eaten by maggots.

Owned 2
04-25-2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by CelicaST-162
Around Midnight, I was driving westbound on Glenmore Tr, and under the 18 ST bridge and BAM! Someone throws a rock at me, I was doing about 80km/h when this happened. Luckily the rock did not penetrate through the glass, if It did it would have hurt my friends badly or even worse killed them. This happened to another person also. He was VERY lucky to say the least. The rock almost penetrated his van and was on the driver side. After this I call the police, to add more insult to this they dont even show up, I waited, and waited for over half an hour. I called and left the police my name. If any of you hear someone talking about this Please let me know....this is the lowest someone could go. Jeopardizing (sp?) peoples lives like that.

Yea, I was with him. It hit directly infront of me and shot glass all over my face and beyond hoody!!! (I know what your thinking.. jesus christ is the beyond hoody ok?!?!?! But dont worry, its in the wash as I type.)

Anyways the rock hit right in the center of the glass very close to the passenger side A-pillar. There were 2 people in the back (DCoultis and his girlfriend) and they had glass on them too.

It was very frightening and now I have a few glass shards in my face and arms, but other than that im fine, and so are the other people.

^SkylinE^
04-25-2004, 01:33 AM
When i was hospitalized due to a fire burn my mom had a friend drive her car for her to the hospital because she was too out of sorts and worried about to drive. Her friend heard a loud BANG while she was driveing down 14th on her way to the rocky veiw and i guess some kid whipped a huge rock at the car. There was a massive dent in the door.

Kids like that piss me off some one needs to catch these little $hits.:guns: :guns: :guns:

finboy
04-25-2004, 01:42 AM
little fuckers :rolleyes:

snowballs are one thing, but rocks, that is just plain stupidity, hopefully someone catches them and gives them a good clubbing with a bat.

CelicaST-162
04-25-2004, 10:21 AM
We should have a little gathering around that bridge in case those punks come back, give them a grade A beating. Then hand them over to cops!:) .....Anybody know a place with good prices on windshields?

CelicaST-162
04-25-2004, 10:43 AM
Quick question, would cops hassle you if you drive with a big damage on your windshield?

3g4me
04-25-2004, 11:04 AM
We should have a little gathering around that bridge in case those punks come back, give them a grade A beating. Then hand them over to cops!:) .....Anybody know a place with good prices on windshields?

:werd: Im down for sure. Those little shits gotta learn.:guns:

dcoultis
04-25-2004, 11:35 AM
those bitches are gonna get there legs broken if they are there next week, that couldve killed us :guns:

turbo_equiped
04-25-2004, 11:41 AM
dumb bitches doing this to have some fun!!!
and they dont care about lives of others..!!
they will do anything for like a 5 second laugh..!
stupid idiots!!
:guns: :guns: :whipped:

illeagle
04-25-2004, 11:51 AM
Chances of catching them are slim to none. that's probably why the cops diden't bother... sorry to hear about the window, but what else could/can you do?? I've had a rock the size of a Hubba bubba piece of gum, go right through my door-skin and bounce around in the door shell.. cops caught the kid, he was hiding in the bushes, shooting at cars using a sling shot...

vtec96
04-25-2004, 04:08 PM
same thing happened to me last year when I got my BRAND NEW RSX !!! the rock hit and made a dent on my hood !!! I was so pissed off !!:banghead: the car was only 20km on it !!! Fuxk those son of bitxh !!!:guns: :guns: :guns: :

/////AMG
04-25-2004, 04:15 PM
Didn't a bus driver die because of this? Like last year or osemthing, same thing happened didn't it?

CelicaST-162
04-25-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Porsche_944
Didn't a bus driver die because of this? Like last year or osemthing, same thing happened didn't it?

Yes a bus driver was killed when it was a pumpkin? or something...not too sure, it went through his windshield and killed him instantly, simillar thing happened a couple of years back to a lady who was a passenger in a car on deerfoot when a pumpkin was dropped from an overpass.

three.eighteen.
04-25-2004, 04:31 PM
my buddy had a pot...a friggin POT! thrown at his jeep...

finboy
04-25-2004, 05:01 PM

Yes a bus driver was killed when it was a pumpkin? or something...not too sure, it went through his windshield and killed him instantly, simillar thing happened a couple of years back to a lady who was a passenger in a car on deerfoot when a pumpkin was dropped from an overpass.

the guys who dropped the pumpkin on the lady went to school with me.

needless to say life caught up with them :thumbsup:

boy1_
04-25-2004, 06:00 PM
thats happened a few times around here in vancouver, i think it caused a several car crash once. A couple years back my grandpa had a two litre coke dropped on his car. No damage, just a big sticky mess.....which i had to clean up.

Frank
04-25-2004, 06:20 PM
vicchi man were gonna go back and if we find them,, then will see what we can do:D

hyperwhite
04-25-2004, 08:49 PM
hide in the bushes then give em the beating of a life time!
fucking punks

blinkme_210
04-25-2004, 09:30 PM
Happened once up here in Edmonton too. Some retard kids picked up a watermelon sized rock, and dropped it onto the Whitemud (Equivalent to Deerfoot/Crowchild), through the FENCED off pedestrian overpass. The boulder smashed through a yellow school bus, landing into the lap of the bus driver, although it didn't instantly kill him. The bus driver had enough strength left in him to pull over, and put on the hazard lights.

Makes you wonder why people are so compelled to do such fucking retarded actions like this.

Ridelikeme
04-25-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Porsche_944

yeah man it happened in Edmonton, i was just on my way from calgary to play lacrosse up there and me and my pops saw the whole thing, it didnt kill the guy instantly but he died pretty soon, im pretty sure it was a brick that hit him in the stomach..we didnt know what happend the guy just kinda swerved and went over to the maridian cement guard deal in the middle of the road, we thought he fell asleep or something.... we heard later on the news that the guy was dead, and that some little punks had thrown some object

Ridelikeme
04-25-2004, 09:52 PM
damnit... i gotta start reading the entire post blinkme_210, sorry man didnt wanna echo u

xevanx
04-25-2004, 10:16 PM
frank ur like 4 feet tall.. little kids aren't scared of you.. there is no chance u'll find there people.. just get ur windsheild replaced and move on... weren't u at the street races when this happened????

CelicaST-162
04-25-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by xevanx
just get ur windsheild replaced and move on...

Oh well thanks for your advice, I will take that to heart.

Owned 2
04-25-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by finboy

the guys who dropped the pumpkin on the lady went to school with me.

needless to say life caught up with them :thumbsup:

The lady's name is Bonita. She is a friend of my moms. She had some severe internal injururies and almost died, but luckily she survived.

Originally posted by xevanx
frank ur like 4 feet tall.. little kids aren't scared of you.. there is no chance u'll find there people.. just get ur windsheild replaced and move on... weren't u at the street races when this happened????

Frank wasnt even there, he was at his house cause we had work early the next day.

Vichii isnt dwelling on this, he just made a thread telling everyone what happened. Were already looking for a new window.

kiwi
04-25-2004, 11:31 PM
OMG, that's scary! I'm glad no one got hurt!
Stupid people! What were they thinking? :whipped:

dcoultis
04-26-2004, 12:17 AM
iam sure celicast-162 will move on and get a new window, but that doesnt mean that those punk as mother fuckers can get away with shit like that, they still deserve to get the shit kicked out of them

WGR4Pussies
04-26-2004, 12:41 AM
it's what you get for going to the street races:thumbsup:

ha ha. j/k man, glad your alright, find those punks, take their wallets, I'm poor.

CelicaST-162
04-26-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by WGR4Pussies
it's what you get for going to the street races:thumbsup:

ha ha. j/k man, glad your alright, find those punks, take their wallets, I'm poor.

Well all of us are alright, It seems like this kinda of stuff wont end anytime soon, until those waste of skin kids are caught.....:thumbsdow

403Gemini
04-26-2004, 03:22 PM
fuck that angers me, i had kids drivin the opposite way throw a block of wood at my car when i had my integra, i did a u turn at the next intersection then got pulled over trying to catch up to em, nothin lik egoin 140 in a 50 zone lol the cop didnt even give me a ticket hah so good, but i wish i caught up to those mother fuckers in their parents mini van

QuasarCav
04-26-2004, 03:39 PM
Some kids were throwing ice on the road when i was with my mom. One piece hit the window and cracked it. I told her to stop, she slammed on the brakes.

I ran after the kids, caught them and dragged them by the neck to their house. I explained what they did to there trashy mother and how it could have killed us or others on the road. She said they did it all the time. I dont want to beat up little kids so i just left.

That house gets a present every year (read. burning dog shit/eggs/tire pressure loss)

It's just pointless damage, fuck kids go spray paint a wall somewhere:whipped: :whipped:

sasukekun
04-28-2004, 02:15 AM
About 10 years ago two kids rolled a tire down the hill on highway 22x. My mom ran into it as it rolled onto the highway. Did quite a bit of damage to the van. Cops said a few feet in the wrong direction and they didn't even want to think of what could've happened. Some guy that was right behind us ran up the hill and grabbed the two kids.

Last year, a jeep full of dumbasses paintballed my mom's van. Tons of dents in it. I e-braked a u-turn and started following them... then all of my friends reminded we had $300 worth of alcohol in the car for my friend's birthday party. People like that should be shot. If anyone did that to my firebird, I don't think I could be considered sane for the following few hours.

sexualbanana
04-28-2004, 04:20 AM
Fucking Ogden Kids.

I guess the trailer park's running out of things to do. Looks like they're getting tired of inbreeding.

barmanjay
04-28-2004, 10:14 AM
man i hate it when kids do stupid shit like that.

Something not that serious happened to my car last Sat.

Went to the back alley (A buddy came in from outta town, and like's the back alleys style), anyways, we're leaving, and as we get to my car,.. it's got somekind of stuff on it, looked like egg or some thing.

It was late, so we just went home, and I'll deal with it the next day.
Whatever it was, made my paint all rubbery,...i couldn't even use indutrial rubbing compound to fix it. Kind of a goosd thing it was done on the side that needs to be repainted.

I hate it when ppl do shit to intentionally damage a vehicle.

turbo_equiped
05-11-2004, 10:32 PM
man if i ever get my hands in these fucking punks!!
i swear to god...ima fuck them up right there!!!
fucking faggots!!!
wont care about no cops or anything..bus their fucking ass on the fucking spot!!
fucking cunts!!:guns: :guns:

dcoultis
05-12-2004, 12:32 AM
barmanjay, i bet that was brake fluid, it looks sorta like raw eggs and it will do that to paint

CKY
05-12-2004, 01:19 AM
i don't get why idiots do things like these? from keying people's cars to throwing rocks off a bridge!!?!??! shows how retarded and lowly educated some people are in society:whipped:

Kor
05-12-2004, 02:08 AM
Sorry to hear about this!

A few years ago my friend and I were driving along and suddenly we were both covered in glass - the driver's side window had exploded inwards! We swerved all over the place but luckilly didn't hit anything and pulled over onto the side of the road. It turns out, someone had shot us with a BB gun, and for force of the impact of the BB had done it. We looked but could not find anyone who had done it. I am sure we both could have been killed if not for luck and the fact that there was no one else on the road at the time.

CelicaST-162
05-14-2004, 05:43 PM
Wow, A truck driver gets a rock through the sunroof of his semi, it sounds all too familliar! I guess my truck wasn't good enough for them. Fucking waste of skin.

SRH
05-14-2004, 07:24 PM
There's a 17 year old kid in Toronto who was down in the States with his dad on a fishing trip a few years back. Some idiots threw a rock off an overpass and it went throught the windshield of their minivan. The kid almost got killed. The worst part is that he's severly disfigured now, and is pretty much in a vegetated state. He had a scholarship waiting for him, his life is ruined now. They cought the guys that did it. It was a 13 year old and a 21 year old. The 21 year old got 3 years and the 13 year old got off with a slap on the wrist.

Skylinelover
05-24-2004, 02:36 AM
That sucks, people are retarded and dont know how much damage things do. They think it is all fun and games untill someone dies.

snuffles
07-06-2004, 12:34 AM
I accidently broke a windshield. but the funniest thing was is that i did it by accident, and with a water balloon. I threw it at a car on the highway because i though it would be funny to see a water baloon splat on your windsheild. but the car was going so fast that the balloon broke the damn windshield. The car turned around, and now... i'm going to have to pay for it. (note that i didn't hide in a bush, or run away) I learned a lesson in physics... the hard way.

Do you still think it's okay to even throw snowballs at cars.. maybe people wern't meant to throw stuff at cars. no matter what it is... because even a water ballon can break a windshield.

True story, it happened today :(

SRH
07-06-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by snuffles
I accidently broke a windshield. but the funniest thing was is that i did it by accident, and with a water balloon. I threw it at a car on the highway because i though it would be funny to see a water baloon splat on your windsheild. but the car was going so fast that the balloon broke the damn windshield. The car turned around, and now... i'm going to have to pay for it. (note that i didn't hide in a bush, or run away) I learned a lesson in physics... the hard way.

Do you still think it's okay to even throw snowballs at cars.. maybe people wern't meant to throw stuff at cars. no matter what it is... because even a water ballon can break a windshield.

True story, it happened today :(

What the hell is the matter with you? Why would you do something like that? You could have killed somebody! You're lucky the driver didn't swerve and cause an accident.

You're an idiot! Find something else to do with your time.

Rockski
07-06-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by blinkme_210
Happened once up here in Edmonton too. Some retard kids picked up a watermelon sized rock, and dropped it onto the Whitemud (Equivalent to Deerfoot/Crowchild), through the FENCED off pedestrian overpass. The boulder smashed through a yellow school bus, landing into the lap of the bus driver, although it didn't instantly kill him. The bus driver had enough strength left in him to pull over, and put on the hazard lights.

Makes you wonder why people are so compelled to do such fucking retarded actions like this.

howd they get it through the fence without anybody really noticing, i mean people walk accross that whenever im under it and if you see people walking around with a watermellon sized rock, you question it, especialy if they (must of) had wire cutters and walk straight towards and onto the overpass

H4LFY2nR
07-06-2004, 01:07 PM

Go try Mr. Windshield they have been great for me as I seem to have a lot of glass problems. Its a little mom and pop/son business so they have great prices. I think I get a little bit of a deal as I am a frequent customer but one of the first quotes was $200 for the windsheildon my 88 civic, and my latest quote was $170 for the windshield on my 94 civic.

mroseneder
07-08-2004, 05:03 PM
probably the same little bastard kids that jumped out into a crosswalk and smacked my spoiler so hard it came off my frickin' car. 34 year old car.. cost me nearly a grand to have the damn thing fixed.

And to think had I stopped and thumped on them that I would have been charged?

mroseneder
07-08-2004, 09:29 PM
They are all probably the same little bastards that smacked the spoiler of my 70 Camaro as I idled through an intersection in Braeside. But, the little bastard got away... And I got a 1500 dollar bill to have the thing fixed.

Cheap glass = King's Glass on Centre Street across from the French Maid in Calgary... They do good work and cheap.

And yes, the cops will hastle you - big time - if you have damage in the drivers view on a front window.

inawiJ
07-09-2004, 02:16 AM
kids dun think sometimes there really stupid they think its all fun n games but people are gettin hurt and for what a couple of laughs we'll see how hard their laughing when they get caught

smin
07-09-2004, 07:30 PM
fuck my brother used to go out to throw eggs at peoples' cars. That really pissed me off, until one time some big black guy slammed on his brakes and kicked the shit out of my brother's friend :thumbsup: nice big black eye as a reminder.

that guy is my hero.

Skyline_Addict
07-10-2004, 01:18 AM
hopefully they get caught and get a whoopin'.