PDA

View Full Version : What goes through peoples heads???

LaughingTiger
10-12-2002, 12:21 AM
I come to work today, where my winter beater is(86 Camary),
just to find it pushed across the lot w/ one rear tire removed and
put on the recycle bin??? WTF:dunno: Don't people have better things to do w/ there time??? It happened over night....In the snow storm..:dunno: Who would waste their time doing this??
Maybe to get a laugh of how they think I would of reacted...
Problem. Car moved w/ tire off......Solve Problem..put tire back on
and move car back.... The only thing I was thinking is what a bunch of dumb people... Shit... It makes me wonder how these people get through life....

Davetronz
10-12-2002, 01:05 AM
:dunno:
Theres some pretty phucked up people out there.......

Tha_Shot_Caller
10-12-2002, 02:48 AM
Hahahahahhah,that's funny shit, i'd feel bad for you if it was a bimmer!!!

Ben
10-12-2002, 03:04 AM
that was like one time when I parked my car at FishcreekLRT station, some jerkoff loosened all the lugnuts on my car...

lammer
10-12-2002, 03:10 AM
holy crap, sorry to hear that. haah some people man..god damn.

Redlyne_mr2
10-12-2002, 11:38 AM
what a bumch of fags...who woudl waste time doing that

Taloness
10-12-2002, 02:24 PM
I don't think that's very funny either, apparently yet another case of those who have no respect for other people's property. :guns:
Did you find the wheel they took off?

infamous
10-12-2002, 03:28 PM
damn...well at least you could still find the tire...and at least your car isn't totally phucked!

[GaGe]
10-12-2002, 03:59 PM
damn fags! :guns:

RiceCake
10-12-2002, 04:09 PM
damn sorry to hear that... man, that's harsh... :werd:

James
10-12-2002, 04:18 PM
Thats Retarded:thumbsdow ........The Last week some nieghborhood Cat has been thinking its funny to WALK across my car, At first i thought i some guy was purpously putting mud spots on my car, i was pissed, then i realized they were fricken cat prints! bastard!:rofl:

davidI
10-12-2002, 06:11 PM
What the hell is with people in Calgary lately!? All these thefts and stuff. No one has respect for anyones property anymore...I want to move to a smaller place where this kinda siht doesnt' happen.:guns: :guns:

Maxt
10-13-2002, 08:03 AM
Hate to break it to you davidI, but that kinda shit still happens in smaller towns and centres, its just easier to find out who did it, but with the lax laws and the fat arsed cops these days, nothing ever comes of it anyway.. Swallow hard and accept it as the downside of humanity, thats all you can do..Maxt

NickGT
10-13-2002, 09:31 AM
New to the forums, hey everyone!

almost 2 weeks ago, car broken into, window smashed, nothing taken just messed up my stuff of the inside, which took about 5 mins to clean up. cleaning up the glass is an ongoing process, i vacuumed as much as I could, out of the car, and door panel but i still find some once and awhile. The lucky bastards probably got away with about 50 cents from my ashtray, now was that really worth it???