PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2000 Honda S2000

pinoyhero
04-25-2004, 10:27 PM
I'll keep it simple since they come with bascially all the same options I believe. THe car is red on black leather, and has some very minor body wear, a small door ding, and some slight scrathes on the underside of the front fender. The car has 20,500 km and comes with a clean Honda inspection report with compression testing. It has Honda bumper to bumper warranty until the middle of 2006.

Other than that the car is mint and one of the funnest best performing all rounf machine you can buy.

I'm asking 36,500 and I'm firm on the price, PM me for details and no test pilots please.

Jynx
04-26-2004, 12:06 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

pinoyhero
04-26-2004, 08:13 AM
Yup I finally got rid of it, for $28,000 there wasn't a ton of interest, actually only one person call ed so I just hit their bid.

bighead2267
04-27-2004, 11:06 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

pinoyhero
05-09-2004, 09:04 AM
Bump.

air_mikey
05-09-2004, 07:44 PM
why so soon?

pinoyhero
05-09-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by air_mikey
why so soon?

Bought the car off my uncle for a steal as he had to get rid of it and didn't care too mcuh a bout the extra few thousand, basically said I can have it if I want to keep it or deal with the hassle of selling so I bought it for a good deal. If I can sell it fora adecent profit I'll get rid of it and look at something else with that extra cash from the sale.

air_mikey
05-09-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by pinoyhero

Bought the car off my uncle for a steal as he had to get rid of it and didn't care too mcuh a bout the extra few thousand, basically said I can have it if I want to keep it or deal with the hassle of selling so I bought it for a good deal. If I can sell it fora adecent profit I'll get rid of it and look at something else with that extra cash from the sale.

good thinking... big :thumbsup: for you.

free bump