PDA

View Full Version : Attention All Know-it-all's...

ninspeed
10-12-2002, 11:59 AM
Okay, maybe not know it all, but it got your attention, didn't it? Alberta Tuner, Alberta's only online car magazine, will be debuting on New Years Day 2003, and we are looking for people interested in giving us a hand with it. If you have a lot of knowledge in one or more areas, we could use you!

Areas of expertise we are looking for:

Car Audio
Car Reviews (test driving/critiquing)
"How To' stuff (if you've tackled a tough project that you know others would have trouble with, let us know)
New Products
Unusual Cars/Mods
Before/After Cars Taken your mom's old civic and turned it into something great? Let us know!
Experiences Both good and bad at the track, on the street, in the garage, with dealers ect.
Tech Stuff Wanna tell everyone the difference between HP and Torque? Wanna let us know how a turbo works? Here's the place to do it!

I'm open to anything guys, let me know if you're interested. My email is [email protected] or you can PM me here. If you have another idea that isn't here, or got a nice ride you want featured, send it my way! Everyone will be fully credited for their work so you will get recognition! Don't be shy guys, we want to hear from you!

Melinda

albertatuner.ca

Redlyne_mr2
10-12-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by ninspeed
Okay, maybe not know it all, but it got your attention, didn't it? Alberta Tuner, Alberta's only online car magazine, will be debuting on New Years Day 2003, and we are looking for people interested in giving us a hand with it. If you have a lot of knowledge in one or more areas, we could use you!

Areas of expertise we are looking for:

Car Audio
Car Reviews (test driving/critiquing)
"How To' stuff (if you've tackled a tough project that you know others would have trouble with, let us know)
New Products
Unusual Cars/Mods
Before/After Cars Taken your mom's old civic and turned it into something great? Let us know!
Experiences Both good and bad at the track, on the street, in the garage, with dealers ect.
Tech Stuff Wanna tell everyone the difference between HP and Torque? Wanna let us know how a turbo works? Here's the place to do it!

I'm open to anything guys, let me know if you're interested. My email is [email protected] or you can PM me here. If you have another idea that isn't here, or got a nice ride you want featured, send it my way! Everyone will be fully credited for their work so you will get recognition! Don't be shy guys, we want to hear from you!

Melinda

albertatuner.ca
this sounds like a great project..Im down ill be pming you:thumbsup:

Davetronz
10-12-2002, 01:26 PM
Me as well :)

ninspeed
10-12-2002, 01:37 PM
Thanks guys, looking forward to hearing what you can bring to the project!

Mel

CRXguy
10-12-2002, 01:43 PM

Unusual Cars/Mods

Hey Leo, where are you??:rofl:

boi-alien
10-12-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy

exactly what i was thinking!! :rofl: :rofl:

Hollywood
10-12-2002, 11:57 PM
If you need someone thats has a very boad knowledge of one of the hottest engines swaps out there, then I can help.

LUDELVR
10-13-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by CRXguy

Originally posted by crxboi

exactly what i was thinking!! : rofl: :rofl:

hahah, exactly what I was thinking too!!!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: too bad, I only dabble in the very poor and broke seciton!! hahahaha

ninspeed
10-13-2002, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Hollywood (2)
If you need someone thats has a very boad knowledge of one of the hottest engines swaps out there, then I can help.

If you'd like to do up a tech article on it, let me know. I'd be interested in featuring it

Melinda

Hollywood
10-13-2002, 12:07 PM

If you'd like to do up a tech article on it, let me know. I'd be interested in featuring it

Melinda

My "r" button sticks some time "broad".
:drool:

Ok send me some info on what you want and what ever else you want to send me. I have pictures too.

4wheeldrift
10-13-2002, 09:55 PM
How about a section for motorsports related activities in alberta?

ninspeed
10-13-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift
How about a section for motorsports related activities in alberta?

We'd for sure consider something like that, what kind of motorsport activities did you want in there?

Melinda

DSM Power
10-13-2002, 11:35 PM
I have an article idea for you Mel, I'll get to work on it! :thumbsup:

Ben
10-13-2002, 11:38 PM
I'll take pictures...there is no way you will be able to do it all yourself!;) I have good VW knowledge...

cocoabrova
10-13-2002, 11:39 PM
Don't forget the "beyond.ca" and 403honda.com ads too:thumbsup: :werd:

ninspeed
10-14-2002, 02:20 AM
Tom- you're awesome, email me your brilliant ideas.

Benny- For sure, we may need your photography help. As of now I'm our only photographer and my school schedule and my little D60 will only take me so far. I may need some one to hit impressions once in a while for me once to do audio pics when I'm in school and shots of misc stuff that comes up as well. Also, the VW knowledge is good, we do have some interest from Club Vee Dub and New Vee Dub...although more couldn't hurt.

Cocoabrova- adds will be dealt with in due time. We are in the process of putting a media and advertising package together. If beyond or 403 Honda is interested, let me know. We will try to see what we can do.

We are still scouting feature cars for future articles. If you are interested, email me or PM me your specs and mods. You guys are awesome, keep it up!

Melinda

4wheeldrift
10-14-2002, 08:40 AM

We'd for sure consider something like that, what kind of motorsport activities did you want in there?

Melinda

Everything. Drag racing, solo 1, solo 2, road race, rally, the works. There's a lot of active motorsports clubs in this province, so it wouldn't be hard to find material to fill a related column.

ninspeed
10-14-2002, 11:59 AM

Everything. Drag racing, solo 1, solo 2, road race, rally, the works. There's a lot of active motorsports clubs in this province, so it wouldn't be hard to find material to fill a related column.

Okay for sure...I think the season is just about over for a lot of those but is anyone willing to cover some of those events?

Melinda

4wheeldrift
10-14-2002, 12:18 PM
I can't speak for the whole province, but I could contribute for calgary and area.

ninspeed
10-14-2002, 12:50 PM
I can't speak for the whole province, but I could contribute for calgary and area.

That would be awesome, anyone from Edmonton or other alberta locations interested?

Melinda

bosa
10-14-2002, 03:06 PM
I would love to help:)