PDA

View Full Version : wide body rabbit! pure rice

yohan4ws
04-26-2004, 03:43 PM
I didnt get a picture but I sure had a funny look on my face when I saw this tricked out ride..

Driving up 16th last week after I got my car wast his wide body rabbit ... thats right, this old beater VW Rabbits . had the most nasty wide body kit ever, it was bulging out from the car and was all beige and cheapass plastic looking ...

even with touching up and painting i couldn't see that car looking remotely decent ...

I mean ... .. yeah ... i got nothin else to say .. :dunno:

EK 2.0
04-26-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Owned 2
Sereously, this is on of the greatest threads ever. U should really give yourself a pat on the back for making beyond a better place.

But on the side note, have you ever considered story writing as a profession? You could be the next Stephen King!

You shouldn't really attract attention to yourself man...

WGR4Pussies
04-26-2004, 09:06 PM
lol.

lam-boy
04-26-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

You shouldn't really attract attention to yourself man...

haha no kidding.

EK 2.0
04-27-2004, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by WGR4Pussies
lol.

what's so funny, I have to laugh out loud??

3g4me
04-27-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by yohan4ws
I didnt get a picture but I sure had a funny look on my face when I saw this tricked out ride..

Driving up 16th last week after I got my car wast his wide body rabbit ... thats right, this old beater VW Rabbits . had the most nasty wide body kit ever, it was bulging out from the car and was all beige and cheapass plastic looking ...

even with touching up and painting i couldn't see that car looking remotely decent ...

I mean ... .. yeah ... i got nothin else to say .. :dunno:

I saw the same car on macleod last week, WTF was he thinking, the kit looked like it was for another car altogether.:barf:

yohan4ws
04-27-2004, 07:51 PM
Looks like I missed a flame ?? darn .. my feelings are hurt .. :tongue:

but yea .. that rabbit is just wrong ..

kevie88
04-27-2004, 07:55 PM
Was it white?

3g4me
04-28-2004, 09:21 AM
The one i saw was like a dark colour with a brownish plastic looking kit on it.:barf:

yohan4ws
04-28-2004, 10:24 AM
I dont remember what color it was .. the top might have been a beigeish or a darker color .. but the skirt was much darker and hidious looking .. i'd really just like to forget i saw it ..