PDA

View Full Version : STi, 350Z, RX-8 Owners

max_boost
04-26-2004, 08:37 PM
I know this is rather an unusual request but I don't think dealerships offer test drives on these cars. Given the size of Beyond, I know there are a few members here who own the above vehicles. I'm not asking to drive your car, I was wondering if you can take me for a spin in so I can get a feel for its comfort, performance etc.etc. You can only read so many reviews, I think my impressions will change when I get seated in it. So if the schedules permit, perhaps at a Wednesday 403 Chinook Meet, I would great appreciate it. Just thought I throw it out there? :dunno:I buy you a beer?:thumbsup:

M_Power
04-26-2004, 08:58 PM
I have personally test driven both the 350Z (from Brasso) and RX-8 (Sunridge) in calgary, im not sure about the STI but im sure if you are actually in the market to purchase the vehicle the dealer should have no problem giving you a drive.

RickDaTuner
04-26-2004, 09:02 PM
all STi's that came to calgary where presold the most you would be able to do is sit inside one while it was still in the dealer show room, waiting for the owner to pick it up...

but yeah you can get a test drive on a Rx8 and the 350Z no proble..

That.Guy.S30
04-26-2004, 09:05 PM
th STis from the dealership are extremly bagged. lol i dont even think they have any left in calgary? they have to wait till the 05's come out in june i believe.
hey max have you also looked at the new legacy 2.5 gt? i would take that thing over the STi anyday.

That.Guy.S30
04-26-2004, 09:06 PM
^^ shit you beat me to it rick. lol

CRXguy
04-27-2004, 06:23 PM
If the used STi at Subaru of Calgary is still there, you can test drive it, just not the new ones. :tongue:

The 350z and RX-8 shouldn't be a problem either. Seems like you just want to get a feel of the car, so why not drop by the dealership and tell one of the salesman to take you for a spin?

rc2002
04-27-2004, 06:35 PM
Hey Sam, check PM.

max_boost
04-27-2004, 10:05 PM
Update: Test drove the RX8, reminds me a lot of a more refined S2000:D This car is an amazing deal for what you get, I appreciated more when I saw it in person. Auto dimming mirror, HID's, two tone leather, power everything, sunroof, bose stereo, RWD, traction control etc.etc. The extra seats sure come in handy so I think I'm going to throw the 350Z/S2K/SLK out the door.

BMW also has 3.3% leasing on their new vehicles and 3.9% lease/financing on used cars so I'm going to give that some consideration before I decide.

I'm picking something up within the next week so I'm excited!!!!!!:thumbsup: