PDA

View Full Version : Hummer H2 is very tough.......

CalgaryB5
04-27-2004, 12:37 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

CalgaryB5
04-27-2004, 12:38 AM
I think the Dodge RAM is tougher...

Ducati
04-27-2004, 01:35 AM
I have seen that picture, and was suprised that the big tuff H2 got it worse than the old Dualie Ram.

Good advertisement for Dodge.

Cyruss12
04-27-2004, 01:49 AM
:eek: That Ram doesnt have 1/2 the damage that piece of shit hummer has. Way to go Dodge!

LamE
04-27-2004, 02:22 AM
rofl i hate those hummers. Fucking ugly cheap interrior and just an ugly car.

GG OWNED DODGE OWNS

xkon
04-27-2004, 02:37 AM
damn, thats scary... those things look and ride like tanks, but unfortunately are just suburbans on steriods (cheap ones)

Gonthro
04-27-2004, 07:48 AM
it just looks worse than the dodge because its hood is so much shorter... but the cumple zones did thier job.....

my question is, how the hell did that happen?, the h2 driver must have been doing like 60 on the wrong side of the road for them to collide in the passengers front side???

QuasarCav
04-27-2004, 08:25 AM
hooray, chalk another one up for fuel economy!

SinisterProbeGt
04-27-2004, 09:17 AM
At least the h2 choose to tangle with a duly in enstead of a civic

Ducati
04-27-2004, 09:29 AM
And thank fucking christ for that.
As a motorcyclist I am painfully aware that drivers of large vehicles - Hummers and Cadillac DeVille's in particular - seem to be lulled into a sense of security by the rolling buildings that envelop them and remove the experience of actually driving a motor vehicle in traffic with others. I see them on their cell-phones, eating "breakfast burritos", and flossing their teeth or applying makeup in their vanity mirrors as they rocket down Granville every morning at 20 or 30 k. over the limit.

Frightening!

I thank god for my superior mobility and braking saving me from being reduced into a streak of red grease, aluminum and abs plastic shards smeared down the street.

Fuck These guys (and grey-haired dowagers). If there is any bright side to rising fuel costs it is that these self-centered bastards will be less able to afford to fuel up their two-wheeled overcompensations for having a miniscule dick.

hendosa
04-27-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
hooray, chalk another one up for fuel economy! :werd: Damn Yuppies!
The glass on the ram isn't even scratched!

LamE
04-27-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
hooray, chalk another one up for fuel economy!

haha agreed. They get like what, 5 miles to the gallon? lol :banghead:

dogmaiwli
04-27-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by LamE
rofl i hate those hummers. Fucking ugly cheap interrior and just an ugly car.

GG OWNED DODGE OWNS

I'd like to see an old school hummer get hit like that
I hate the H2's

Gonthro
04-27-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Ducati
And thank fucking christ for that.
As a motorcyclist I am painfully aware that drivers of large vehicles - Hummers and Cadillac DeVille's in particular - seem to be lulled into a sense of security by the rolling buildings that envelop them and remove the experience of actually driving a motor vehicle in traffic with others. I see them on their cell-phones, eating "breakfast burritos", and flossing their teeth or applying makeup in their vanity mirrors as they rocket down Granville every morning at 20 or 30 k. over the limit.

Frightening!

I thank god for my superior mobility and braking saving me from being reduced into a streak of red grease, aluminum and abs plastic shards smeared down the street.

Fuck These guys (and grey-haired dowagers). If there is any bright side to rising fuel costs it is that these self-centered bastards will be less able to afford to fuel up their two-wheeled overcompensations for having a miniscule dick.

i dont know about you, but i know alot of motorcycle riders that aren't exactly the most law abiding, curtious drivers ont he street... i think have seen 2-3 bike riders obey they laws for the 10 seconds they are in my sight (out of all that i have seen in my travles), wether it be illegal passing, lane changes, speeding, whatever.... if anything they are the biggest danger

SickBastard
04-27-2004, 01:03 PM
"That thing got a hemi".

DakotaEv
04-27-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Gonthro

i dont know about you, but i know alot of motorcycle riders that aren't exactly the most law abiding, curtious drivers ont he street... i think have seen 2-3 bike riders obey they laws for the 10 seconds they are in my sight (out of all that i have seen in my travles), wether it be illegal passing, lane changes, speeding, whatever.... if anything they are the biggest danger

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

Dirty_SOHC
04-27-2004, 03:07 PM
Looks like at chop

chukilabs
04-27-2004, 05:30 PM
I always liked H1 better

hjr
04-27-2004, 05:35 PM
i personally dont think its that bad. the vehicle it ran into is basically the toughest made by dodge, and it still but the hurt on the ram pretty good. they are definetely overglorified, but there is still a suburban under there, and that aint no weak assed truck either.

turbojohngt
04-27-2004, 06:40 PM
H2=Piece of shit

Kamen
04-28-2004, 01:37 AM
I've never liked the H2s...it had it coming. hah.