PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Accord

Blackmauzer
04-27-2004, 09:01 AM
Hi all, new member, wish I could have discovered this palce on better terms but...
My car was stolen last night. Dark Green Honda Accord, 1996, Alberta Plate VTR 106. Stolen from 35 ave S.W. and about 20th st. (Close to Mount Royal College)
Lowered suspension, mag wheels, sun, roof, tinted rear window, clear corner lights, regular Honda tail lights, large aftermarket exhaust.

Contact me at 287-3546 if you see it...

Thanks.:banghead:

Kaos
04-27-2004, 09:03 AM
POST PICS.

Sorry to hear man.

Dj_Stylz
04-27-2004, 09:15 AM
Yeah get pics sorry to hear about your car.

DefektiveVibe
04-27-2004, 09:15 AM
ohh damn another one...good luck finding it

nismodrifter
04-27-2004, 09:30 AM
sorry to hear...sticked the thread for you to help out, post some pics so we know what to look for

Blackmauzer
04-27-2004, 10:19 AM
Thanks for your quick responses everyone. Unfortunately I have no pics of the car. I've read plenty of other posts in this forum, i'm optimistic the car will get returned. I park in a bit of an odd area, so I have a feeling that whoever stole it followed me.

It'd be worthhim stealing it if I could catch him myself.

Once again, thanks

D
*edited for lousy typing

kiwi
04-27-2004, 12:24 PM
OMG, another one?
Sorry to hear! Good luck!!!

SoSlowDx
04-27-2004, 12:27 PM
That sucks to hear man hope you find it asap damn scared to park at school now these days :eek:

eb0i
04-27-2004, 12:36 PM
what's with the MRC area....or post secondary institutions at all?

I hope you get your car back, and that its all in one piece.

JAYMEZ
04-27-2004, 12:42 PM
Will keep a look out.

Orbie
04-27-2004, 12:46 PM
Man now the Accords are getting victimized and a Dark Green one at that, that hits close to home...good luck with catching the thief, hopefully this will be resolved quickly and with no damage to your car.

There is definitely some sort of car thief operating in the MRC area, so whoever is parking in that area be careful!

Xtrema
04-27-2004, 01:34 PM
It's hard without pics and Accord are everywhere.

Good luck in recovering your ride.

403Gemini
04-27-2004, 01:43 PM
fuck this stinks, 3 hondas in like 1 month

barmanjay
04-27-2004, 11:09 PM
HOLY SHIT,.... ANOTHER ONE!!!!!

man am i pissed!!!!!!

Sky
04-28-2004, 12:05 AM
I thought no one would steal 5th generation Accords....sorry to hear....the MRC area sucks!! hope my brake lock works if someone tries to steal it...

infamous
04-28-2004, 12:08 AM
damn sorry to hear that. i still think that we should set up a sting. i would totally be up for it...fuckin losers who can't do anything but take other peoples stuff. they should be slapped with a wet trout and then shot and pissed on.....

eb0i
04-28-2004, 02:55 PM
i wonder if the guys who jack these cars are on these forums.

GT2NV
04-29-2004, 08:43 AM
man were gonna need pics, i know alot of cars like yours:(

Blackmauzer
04-29-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by black94gt
man were gonna need pics, i know alot of cars like yours:(

Yeah I know. I see "Sherwood Forest Green" everywhere I look now. My insurance adjuster is currently working on 10 stolen vehicles in Calgary reported this past week. That is just one insurance company. Unreal. She said she'll go 2 weeks without a single report then receive a flood all at once.

Thanks again for having this forum - just posting a message and actually doing something about it takes a bit of the numbness away. (not much but a bit)

I did have pics of the car but they are still on my digital camera (guess where that was/is...) Still no info from the police as to whereabouts.

kevie88
04-29-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by eb0i
i wonder if the guys who jack these cars are on these forums.

Almost assuredly. I posted pics and specs of my old Prelude, which was a H22A swapped "s" model. No one could have known what was under the hood as there was no identifiable markings to let people know it was a Vtec engine, unless they knew me or cruised these boards... but lo and behold I had a bunch of engine parts stolen from the car in July last year.

And people wonder why I don't want to post pics and specs of my current car.. heh

yohan4ws
04-29-2004, 02:19 PM
ditto .. my cars pretty much stock.. especially since my audio was stolen back in october ...

seems a lot of vehicles are going missing from the mt. royal area .. I'd love to play stakeout on a tricked out honda and watch for window peepers ...

hmm.. not a bad idea, whose with me??

habsfan
04-30-2004, 03:19 PM
if i lived in calgary id be in for sure, but unfortunately, i dont lol

izzoblitzo
04-30-2004, 03:29 PM
Did the car have an alarm?

man, I cant emphasize enough how frustrating it must be to have your ride go missing like that. And even the ones with alarms are being taken with ease.

sexy_sunshine
04-30-2004, 03:46 PM
I'll keep a look out for your car as well. I think these last three stolen vehicles were taken by the same guy. He thinks he can get away with three vehicles so he's going to keep going after hondas (notice i didn't say civic?) This guy will grab anything he can. I'm going to MRC in September and i'm not looking forward to parking my accord there. It's in the process of getting a bunch of stuff done to it right now. Guess i'll be taking the bus to school or carpooling :( I'm not going to risk my car being stolen.
....Just a thought, but sometimes i think our thief/thieves may be on this site plotting his next victim. Just a thought.:dunno:

hyperwhite
05-03-2004, 09:50 AM
^^^ this last guy wasn't on the board till after the car was stolen. so its possible the theif is on this board but IMO it's not likley in this case. thats gay though, ibet its the same guy. check the areas where the last 2 were found. i'm not sure where but it was mentioned in previous threads. i don't live in calgary so i'm not really sure. but that really bites and i hope you find your car decent shape.