PDA

View Full Version : thats horrible

CalgaryB5
04-27-2004, 12:47 PM
:nut:

autobodygal
04-27-2004, 12:56 PM
That is absolutely unbelievable! Animals like that should be tortured slowly and have their balls chopped off!

GingeRRRBeef
04-27-2004, 01:22 PM
It's funny but it's so bad!!!

GingeRRRBeef
04-27-2004, 01:50 PM
Hehe I was bored and took the liberty of typing it out because it was sooooo funny

Bro explains, ‘It’s not rape, it’s surprise sex’

By Johnny Jerk

Have you seen the posters around campus that show a gun, a knife and a pitcher of beer, and then say “Same crime, different weapon” and “Rape is rape?” Man, if getting a girl drunk so she’ll have sex with you is rape, then call me Mike Tyson.

I can remember back in the day when it was only rape if you forced yourself on a girl or did your thing when she was unconscious. But now feminists want you to believe rape is also lying to a girl about your personality, sexual history or how much alcohol is really in the mixed drink you just gave her. “No” doesn’t mean “No” – “No” means more wine coolers. When a girl gets too drunk to remember last night and wakes up next to me completely disoriented, it’s not rape – it’s surprise sex.

Look, if I didn’t get girls drunk and take advantage of their lowered inhibitions and impaired judgments, I’d never get laid. I’m not original or genuinely attractive in any way. I pattern the way I dress and act entirely around my peers, and I’m far too much of a cretin to have a meaningful relationship with a woman. If I have a chance with a girl at all, she has to be only superficially attractive and horribly, horribly drunk. More often than not, she’s a lot like me – a social conformist with lousy character. In all honesty, I’m a pathetic person. But I’m not a rapist – I’m a mistake.

I’m the kind of guy girls wake up next to wanting to forget about the mediocre sex they had that night. If they don’t blame the booze or my sexist attitude, then the reality of the situation is kind of unbearable. So instead facing the all-time low of a night with my barely adequate manhood, confronting personal esteem issues, struggling with an adolescence founded entirely on social approval or admitting her alcoholism, most girls who sleep with me call themselves victims.

No girl “deserves” a night with me, but I can be avoided pretty easily. I wear that god-awful Axe cologne, so you can smell me a mile away. Since, in the depths of my jaded conscience, I feel guilt and self-loathing. I will give girls a couple of tips on how to “throw salt in my game.”

First, don’t drink so much around me. If I tell you that you are acting fine and aren’t too drunk, I’m lying. If I coax you to drink more, it’s because I’ll have a better chance to score – not because you’ll have a better time. This third one is big and some of the guys I hang with will hate me for telling you this: Never drink from a cup I give you – there’s at least twice as much alcohol in it than I say there is. You shouldn’t take drinks from people you barely know, anyway – I’m not the shadiest guy I know. You can never tell what’s in a bro’s cocktail.

The bottom line is don’t hang around guys like me. We’ll lure you in with cool parties and play to your esteem issues, but the reality is that we’ve made a culture out of taking advantage of girls like you – and we are good at it. Every time I get as close to a girl as a callous bastard can, and she opens up her thoughts and ambitions, I realize how much more these girls deserve. I break up with her, of course, because I can’t stand the thought of all the naïve freshmen out there who’ll be abused by someone other than me. I’m far too stupid and amoral to make a difference in a woman’s life, so I’ll just do what’s best for myself.

You know, if you paid more attention to those dorks who put on Dungeons and Dragons musicals and watch movies all day long, you might find somebody worth talking to. I’ve made a lifestyle out of taking advantage of girls, but these guys have made out of rejection and being ostracized. They don’t know their balls from 20 sided die, but with some work at least you’ll have somebody intelligent, understanding and appreciative.

Call me a bro. Call me a worthless, immoral and insecure conformist. But don’t call me a rapist. Too many social forces are at work when a girl “consents” to have sex with me for me to bear so much blame. After all, like I said before, I’m just a carbon copy of my peers and I run with a sick crowd.

GingeRRRBeef
04-27-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by autobodygal
That is absolutely unbelievable! Animals like that should be tortured slowly and have their balls chopped off!

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that's true. But I'm also pretty sure that females go to those places very well knowing what is going to happen and he wouldn't be getting away with it if them females didn't let him.