PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Home Speakers

Street_Soldier
04-27-2004, 02:20 PM
I m not sure if i where to post this...

So I have some infinity home speakers, in one of the speakers the tweeter is blown/broken. Does anyone know where in the city i can get it fixed, like a qualified Infinity retalier or something?

I still have a warrenty but the people at Visons are retards and when i did brought it in I waited 4 months and they didnt even send it back to the company. I picked it up and it was still wrecked, so the only way to fix it is to do it on my own.

any suggestions?

QuasarCav
04-27-2004, 02:22 PM
throw it through the front window of future shop:whipped:

why wont they fix it?

Street_Soldier
04-27-2004, 03:00 PM
They were just to lazy to send the speaker off to the factory. They left it sitting in the warehouse for 4 months. I come and pick it up and its like they didnt do anything. I m sure they didnt send it off.

1-Bar
05-05-2004, 12:57 AM
You can always contact the company itself and find out where in the country they can repair your speaker. I know w/ the PSB speakers, you can call them up and ship it to them. They will ship it back and re-imburse you for the original shipping charges.

BTW those asses at Visions and Future Shop are stupid when it comes to warranty issues. They promise wicked service when they sell it, and don't fallow through when it comes up. This is one of the reasons Visions and soon to be Soundsurround is going under...poor customer service.