PDA

View Full Version : Smokinggst is a scammer!

Ek9Max
04-27-2004, 05:21 PM
Dont' deal with this punk. Tried to scam me. Didn't relaly work, but I ended up losing $18, but that's better than the $130 he tried for. So just letting ya'll know.

Weapon_R
04-27-2004, 05:26 PM
Please PM me with your story.

Ek9Max
04-27-2004, 05:32 PM
your meesage inbox is full. He trying to scam you too?

Weapon_R
04-27-2004, 05:36 PM
Try again.

Smokinggst
04-27-2004, 05:37 PM
lol umm first off had you not taken your money out of your account then you would have your stuff. im not sending you stuff without having any money I dont know you from the next pile of shit on the ground however I mean i think this is funny I can prove that it was sent however that i stopped it .. so i dont know bro good luck trying to make up lies because you get mad at people

Superesc
04-27-2004, 06:02 PM
The mods and admins are looking at this as we speak. We will deal with this accordingly.

WGR4Pussies
04-27-2004, 06:10 PM
IBTL

Ek9Max
04-27-2004, 07:54 PM
I'll just post here and let everybody know my story. SmokingGST tied to sell me 2 guages and a pod.

"the air fuel for like 32.97 and the boost for like 37.99 "

US dollors. sounded liek a really good deal. sicne for some reasont eh boost guage at mopac is like $200 for the new revision.

but then when I ask for an exact amount, he tell sme $30 for each guage, and he'll cover shipping. that seemed very weird, him taking money out of his pocket to help somebody he doesnt' know, so I thought whatever, I'm still safe.

So I'm interested and pursued this purchase since it was a good deal.

He told me to put money in a wetern union account so he can track to see if I actually put money in there , but put a password on it to protect me. And once I get the merchandise to let him have the code and the deal is done.

Sounded pretty safe to me. At teh same time he started telling me about all sorts of RIDCULOUS deals he had for my car, but I thought I would play it safe and just get the guages.

SmokingGST was teh prefect seller, very prompt in gettign things done, picking up teh product for me at a local shop and sending it. (I suspect he never did them, so it seems like he picked up teh stuff and shipped it pretty fast, but reall sat at home watching hockey)

So I send the money. He then requests the password, because he can't track to see if I put money in without it.... I'm thinking " hold on here. I thought I don't give hte password until I get hte product"

He insists that he needs the password to verify the money, I refuse to give it to him, for that would leave me open to beign scammed.

This is when I think he realized that I'm not falling for this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He says "ok, don't worry about it, I'll trust you". so I think everything is cool, and ask for a tracking number for my own interest, but he "couldn't find" it. Whatever it's only 3 days, I can wait.

So 3 days go by and my parcel should be here today. I let him know and he tell sme ok, he'll call the shipping place.

He comes back telling me that he checked for the money and it's gone, so he cancelled the shipment. (which should have been here today, since he was so nice to put express shipping on it)

So I call wetern union and guess what, the money is there. So I tell him to check it and he tells me that they ask for the Code, and he can't check it without it.

But since I just got off the phone with WU and it doesn't even ask me for a code I call bullshit. He starts telling me how this deal is not worth it and he'll cut his losses from the "shipping" and we should both forget about the deal.

I start gettign mad, and ask him how he even knew what to ask for, because I never gave him the code, let alone even teh transcation number or my phone number (which you need to check the status of the payment) He tells me that he has a buddy at western union.

So if he has a buddy, how come his buddy couldnt' tell him teh money is there?

I even give him rough directions on how to go throuh the automated menu, but he refuses to do it, and says that he went directly to a representative.

I start acussing him of beign a fraud, and he pretty much tells me to pack sand. And everytime that I ask him to prove to me that he even bought these guages, or sent them at all, he tells me that he has nothign to prove to me.

We calm down a bit, and then he has the balls to try to get the code from me one last time. What a fucking loser. I don't know what kind of people live around him, but I'm not an idiot.

Ek9Max
04-27-2004, 07:58 PM
I guess I only lost the $18 western union fee that is costs to send apayment. And who knows, maybe is some twisted way he is legit, but it really doesn't add up, and he didn't care enoguh to prove to me that he is innocent (tracking number, phone number to the shipping company)

So my word of advice is to NOT deal with this guy.

Ek9Max
04-27-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Smokinggst
lol umm first off had you not taken your money out of your account then you would have your stuff. im not sending you stuff without having any money I dont know you from the next pile of shit on the ground however I mean i think this is funny I can prove that it was sent however that i stopped it .. so i dont know bro good luck trying to make up lies because you get mad at people

anybody want the western union number to verify this?

I'll give you my phone number and trasaction number, and it'll let you know that the money is there. But it doesnt' get released without the code....

Ek9Max
04-27-2004, 08:04 PM
Everybody knows I'm a fair trader, and had a buch of positive feedbacks on my old account (daddymax).

so I'm sure people can vouch for me.

Kona9
04-27-2004, 08:04 PM
Don't be upset....Lets "SEND" him something:D :D :D

Ek9Max
04-27-2004, 08:06 PM
He;s in Knoxville, tennesee. But I swear he told me his was in toronto when I first started talking to him.

and he said he can give me names to beyond members that he delt with before. But he's new since april, and didn't give me the names.

finboy
04-27-2004, 08:24 PM
:guns: scammers

Ferio_vti
04-27-2004, 08:29 PM
Anyone who tells you send money via Western Union is questionable. Lots of scammers on eBay always us WU for payment.

Ek9Max
04-27-2004, 08:30 PM
Well there's no use crying over split milk... so I'll drop it, but I just thought I woudl let people know. And the punk should be banned if you ask me.

He wsa amateur scammer, probably heard baout it and thought he'd try it.

Ducati
04-27-2004, 09:10 PM
Isn't this one of the howler monkeys who clammoured for my banishment?
Well well - isn't this an ironic turn of events?

Ek9Max
04-27-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Ducati
Isn't this one of the howler monkeys who clammoured for my banishment?
Well well - isn't this an ironic turn of events?

huh?

Superesc
04-27-2004, 10:01 PM
Ducati, stay out of this. warning 1.

Ducati
04-27-2004, 10:18 PM
I sense a serous tone. I will abide.

Weapon_R
04-27-2004, 10:19 PM
I'll fill you guys in on a couple of things. I've been recording some of his information for a few days now, and I will be forwarding them to the proper authorities in the United States Internet Fraud Center. I don't know what outcome will ensue, but I hope that this will send a clear message to future scammers of the seriousness of this offence and the absolute zero tolerance that we are going to take on it.

Couple days ago, he posted a thread selling some racing seats. I thought they were a damn good deal, even with shipping, so I jumped on them immediately.

I thought his story was pretty shady from the beginning. Apparently, he was a legal student and he knows the law, yet he was barely able to formulate a cohesive sentence. The seats he was selling came in two trims, Type R and another trim. His were the other trim, but when I asked him, he said they were the Type R trim. Seemed even shadier that someone would not know the difference between something as apparent Sparco Sprints and Sparco Torinos, for example. I then started to negotiate price. His FIRST offer was to pay for shipping, and knock a hundred dollars off the asking price. I was astonished. Racing seats, with brackets for a civic/integra, for 250ish shipped?

I figured i'd play it safe and spend a few more dollars for escrow. He agreed. I set up the transaction, and then he said he had to go for gasoline (right when I asked him for his email address). He then came back and said "Oh ya, my GF has used escrow before, here's her email". I asked him what her name was, it said "Kelly Wolfe". This coincided with the escrow account holder, but I then realized that he had claimed he was leaving to create an account on escrow. No verification is needed, so basically he made an account that very minute with that name so that it would seem legit.

After setting the transaction up, he said that he was having trouble accessing escrow. It would not load on either computer. He asked me to pay using paypal, as that "was the easiest way". I told him no way, and that's where it stayed. A few days later, his friend came online, and told me that he's also a a law student (actually, he said he works at a law firm) and that I can be indicted for defrauding Canada customs because I asked him to ship them using a shipper that charges the least amount of brokerage fees. Then his "friend" said that I should forget about the transaction because it was just a misunderstanding, and that both of us were wrong in our dealings. I didn't bother to argue because I already knew that the events that transpired were that of a scam. It's unfortunate that he wasn't even remotely intelligent, however. He might have pulled it off, too.

Glad to see that EK9Max had enough sense to password protect his money order. Its better to use $18 and gain the learning experience than to have lost much more.

Remember, there are safe venues for you to pursue for long distance transactions. The vast majority of these are good transactions.

www.escrow.com - The process is very simple. After the seller and buyer agree to a price and terms of trade, the buyer sends his/her money to this website. The website informs the seller that the funds are in possession and gives the go-ahead to ship the goods. Once they arrive, the buyer informs the escrow company to release the funds. ~20-25US

Western Union Password Protected Money Order - Another method mentioned here. Safe and works well. ~15+

Money Order with Canada Post delivery confirmation - only the receiver may sign for the package. This provides the buyer with direct proof of the arriving funds. Also, money orders can be tracked throughout North America. Cost = ~15

Hope that helps.

Seanith
04-27-2004, 10:22 PM
Its interesting, he claimed he could get me a good deal on a radar detector for me. I told him to send it COD but i dont' know if hes going to send it? :dunno:
He initially wanted to do western union... coincidence?

Ek9Max
04-27-2004, 10:23 PM
ha ha I knew it! what a guy. You're right thouhg, not very smart. I got his email and stuff if you need that to send stuff. I have a name too.

Ek9Max
04-27-2004, 10:23 PM
Looks liek teh guy had everythign to sell.

jdms13rhd
04-28-2004, 02:43 AM
I just got scammed from him too.:(

Too bad im a dumb ass and didnt have a wu passward. He said that he was going to find me a tracking # and when he gave it to me it wasnt even real. So i asked him to figure it out and he said that he is going to go to western union and bitch at them so that everything would be ok but its not cuz i just lost 200 usd! and shipping from Tennessee. If anybody knows how to get my money back drop me a line PLEASE. I NEED YOUR HELP. By the way, I was subposto get gauges for $30 too and a sr header. I bet he has lots of em. Bull Shit!!!!!

roopi
04-28-2004, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Ek9Max

He told me to put money in a wetern union account so he can track to see if I actually put money in there , but put a password on it to protect me. And once I get the merchandise to let him have the code and the deal is done.

Even if you put a password on the payment it is not safe. Just a warning for others. The scammers will tell you alot of different things like put the money in someone elses name or set a password but just give him the money control number or name. They can still get the money. It is not that tough.

Originally posted by Weapon_R
[b]
Western Union Password Protected Money Order - Another method mentioned here. Safe and works well. ~15+

Still don't think this is very safe at all.

On a side note if anyone ever does use an Escrow service only use www.escrow.com. There are alot of others out there as well that look very professional however they are usually part of the scam.

Superesc
04-28-2004, 07:52 AM
If you have been scammed by this person please report your incident. Don't let scammers get away with your hard earned money.

File complaint here at Internet Fraud Complaint Center:
http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

And if needed, here is his ip (last post):
The IP Address is: 68.54.107.122. The host name is: pcp04063073pcs.grey01.tn.comcast.net

"Possibly" his site:
http://home.earthlink.net/~robertsjamesf/
http://home.earthlink.net/~robertsjamesf/mobileinovations/

sputnik
04-28-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti
Anyone who tells you send money via Western Union is questionable. Lots of scammers on eBay always us WU for payment.

:werd:

Western Union is about as safe as putting cash in the mail. It always brings up a million red flags.

JAYMEZ
04-28-2004, 08:26 AM
Lets just call his local authority and rat him out a few times.

Ek9Max
04-28-2004, 09:08 AM
the name he gave me was James Roberts. I thnk tha tactually might be his real name.

Ek9Max
04-28-2004, 09:10 AM
but what do I know?

roopi
04-28-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Superesc

http://home.earthlink.net/~robertsjamesf/
http://home.earthlink.net/~robertsjamesf/mobileinovations/

the name he gave me was James Roberts. I thnk tha tactually might be his real name.

Well that would explain the links.

Isn't Comcast dial-up? If so the IP would be changing but it would be in the same range I guess.

Smokinggst
04-28-2004, 09:53 PM
As far as all of that goes from Mr Max... Um a legal office will be contacting you soon as for you Wheapon R you can suck my dick you fucking shit talking pussy ass bitch :eek: wow did someone have the balls to say that to you? OMG no I just didnt what are you going to do ban me ? psh please do as you feel All of you are stupid fucking canadians anyway

Ek9Max
04-28-2004, 10:06 PM
yea well teh legal office can see that my money is still in teh account. I'll bet you guys money that I won't be contacted.

Weapon_R
04-28-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Smokinggst
what are you going to do ban me ? psh please do as you feel

Nope, you're not going to be banned quite yet ;)

Kobe
04-28-2004, 10:23 PM
Umm i knew that was a reason why i didn't use ebay, you save a few bucks here and there, but in the end you will get fucked over..

88CRX
04-28-2004, 10:39 PM
GET A REAL JOB YOU LAZY ASS!!!!!

edit - what did ekmax do wrong?

Ek9Max
04-28-2004, 11:01 PM
He's caling me a liar for taking the money out of the account. Saying I tried to scam him. But yet refuses to check if it's there. What a loser.

CKY
04-29-2004, 01:34 AM
so does this loser get sent to prison for commiting frauds like these? i sure as hell hope so:whipped:

jdms13rhd
04-29-2004, 02:57 AM
Too bad he wont get his hands cut off so he cant type. Like back in the day:D

jdms13rhd
04-29-2004, 02:59 AM
James Roberts also calls himself "teaminovations" Just so you know.

I want my money back :(

rice_eater
04-29-2004, 09:33 AM
roadtrip to tenessee for a good ass kicking anyone?

SinisterProbeGt
04-29-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by rice_eater
roadtrip to tenessee for a good ass kicking anyone?

WE can be there in about 6 hours I got the plane who wants to chip for gas

jdmsource
04-29-2004, 10:26 AM
this fucker also sold me the seats that weapon r is talking about he said that since "im sucha good guy" he will give me both seats for $250CAD and alos he will pay for all the shipping and i knew all along this guy is a scammer so i just played along with this deal to see waht happens and so he says that i should WU the money to him and get a password and everything will be ok and so i said ok u ship out the seats and i will ship the money and we can swap tracking #'s he agrees and then calls me back after like 10mins and says that he heard from ppl on this forum that i am a scammer and that i collected people's money and they never got their engine!!! hahahaha and he says "no deal man" i cant do it any more and when i asked him to tell me who on this board have i ripped off and he says oh he cant tell me cuz he erased his pm's. also when i asked him ofr the actual pics of the seats he siad he cant provide it and kept saying oh its the rally style seats and then other times he would say the type r style! what a fucken loser. and as for sinisterprobe's comment im down for a road trip for a good ass kickin!!!

Ek9Max
04-29-2004, 10:38 AM
What a guy. he must be readign these still. I can't lebeilve he's such an idiot.

zynt
04-29-2004, 07:10 PM
there is something I have about this guys,
I wish this guy go to hell.

James Robert
Knoxville, Tennessee
USA.
Phone number:1-865-771-0810
his email add: [email protected]
His IP Address is: 68.54.107.122.
The host name is: pcp04063073pcs.grey01.tn.comcast.net

we should do somthing, I dont want see this scammer walk around here as we can do nothing.:guns:

Kobe
04-29-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by zynt
there is something I have about this guys,
I wish this guy go to hell.

James Robert
Knoxville, Tennessee
USA.
Phone number:1-865-771-0810
his email add: [email protected]
His IP Address is: 68.54.107.122.
The host name is: pcp04063073pcs.grey01.tn.comcast.net

we should do somthing, I dont want see this scammer walk around here as we can do nothing.:guns:

ROFL how did you get this information...

Pretty sure his busted now hahahaha

Weapon_R
04-29-2004, 10:29 PM
What a guy. he must be readign these still. I can't lebeilve he's such an idiot.

I think he's realized that the more he posts, the more IP addresses, times, and other information he leaves. Should be very easy for his server to track his house down :)

Ek9Max
04-29-2004, 11:38 PM
damn.... looks liek he tried to scam a bunch of us.

jdms13rhd
04-30-2004, 01:39 AM
I took his name and went on google and went to the tennessee phone book and got this.

James Roberts
2200 Home St
Knoxville, Tn 37920-2717
(865)609-1873 Real phone number

When i did my deal with him he gave me this # (865)771-0810 but this # might be a fake.
Im down with a road trip. We can pile in by buddys Astro van.

jdmtrueno
04-30-2004, 08:34 AM
allen, lets do it
you know ill go with you

jdmsource
04-30-2004, 10:38 AM
hahahahah this is hilarious i wonder what he is thinking while he is reading all of this!!!

Velox
04-30-2004, 11:02 AM
I'm in ... if theres anything we can do bout it ... :guns:

CuE
05-04-2004, 10:40 PM
you guys gotta help me out :S i bought something off him too! and i used western union! need the story? after reading all this... dammit!! i should read this earlier! i order altezzas from this dude recently!! and he hasnt replied!

turbo_equiped
05-04-2004, 10:59 PM
o my fucking lord!!
wholy shit...even though didnt get scammed by this bitch or anything!!
reading through all the posts makes me wanna fuck him up real bad...!!!
damn man damn!! what a biiitcH!!!!!
no fucking way in hell should this bitch just walk away from this without nothing happening to him!!!!
fucking loosers trying to scam other peoples hard earned money!!!:guns: :guns:
only if he fucking comes in front of me..shoot his fuking ass right there!!!

Ek9Max
05-04-2004, 10:59 PM
hoyl shit this guy is decent at what he does I guess. We gotta get this fucker.

CuE
05-04-2004, 11:02 PM
man we gotta team up and do something about this guy, seriously tho something has to be done and i have no idea where to start. and plus it was my first time buying something online! and i dunno if i can ever buy soething online agian.

CuE
05-04-2004, 11:07 PM
whats worse is that i gave this dude a postive trader rating! and i havent gottten the product yet! OMFG :banghead: :banghead: i'll get back on this tommor w, need to sleep and my cats sleepwalking again :dunno:

Forcefed
05-04-2004, 11:14 PM
I even gave that POS advice about his car!!! What a fucker, I hope when you read this GST, you know your gonna get your ass beat down!!

Seanith
05-04-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by CuE
whats worse is that i gave this dude a postive trader rating! and i havent gottten the product yet! OMFG :banghead: :banghead: i'll get back on this tommor w, need to sleep and my cats sleepwalking again :dunno:

you shouldnt' give feedback until the whole transaction is complete..

Redlyne_mr2
05-04-2004, 11:25 PM
Your target?
http://home.earthlink.net/~robertsjamesf/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/22.jpg

turbo_equiped
05-04-2004, 11:41 PM
what??
is that the guy?

1-Bar
05-05-2004, 12:19 AM
I'll chip in some gas money if you guys are going for a trip....I hate scammers!!! :whipped:

TofuBoi
05-05-2004, 12:23 AM
this guy is an idiot........ with just one post... u can figure out his IP address, send it to the internet company and u just get his full address right there!..........hehehe

I think we should tell other car forums not to deal with this guy.....

CuE
05-05-2004, 07:32 AM
i think we should do more then just ban him from this forum, we all should get our money back and he should be punished!

~$eanith~: i know.... i'm pretty stupid but the guy seemed very nice and i thought he was cool so he gave me a psotive rating so i had to give him one... he even tought me how to :( :(

Redlyne_mr2: is that picture James Roberts?

Ek9Max
05-05-2004, 10:10 AM
who is that guy?

CuE
05-05-2004, 10:18 AM
its a picture of James Roberts

SinisterProbeGt
05-05-2004, 10:23 AM
Start out going West on CORNWALLIS DR NW toward 10 ST NW.

2: Turn LEFT onto 10 ST NW.

3: Turn LEFT onto PROVINCIAL ROUTE 1 E/16 AVE NW/TRANS CANADA HWY E. Continue to follow PROVINCIAL ROUTE 1 E/TRANS CANADA HWY E.

4: Take the HWY-39 S ramp toward WEYBURN.

5: Merge onto PROVINCIAL ROUTE 39 E.

6: PROVINCIAL ROUTE 39 E becomes US-52.

7: Turn LEFT onto US-52/ND-5. Continue to follow US-52 E.

8: US-52 E becomes US-2 BYP E/US-52 BYP E.

9: US-2 BYP E/US-52 BYP E becomes US-52 E/US-2 E.

10: Take the US-52 E/US-52 BUSINESS ramp toward MINOT/JAMESTOWN.

11: Turn RIGHT onto US-52.

12: Turn LEFT onto US-52/ND-200.

13: Turn RIGHT onto 4TH AVE N/US-52/US-281. Continue to follow US-52 E/US-281 S.

14: Turn RIGHT onto 1ST AVE N/US-52 E/US-281 S. Continue to follow US-52 E.

15: Merge onto I-94 E.

16: Merge onto I-694 E via the exit- on the left.

17: Merge onto I-94 E via exit number 58B toward MADISON.

18: I-94 E becomes I-39 S (Portions toll).

19: I-39 S becomes I-90 E (Portions toll).

20: Merge onto I-290 E toward CHICAGO/SCHAUMBURG. 15.7

21: Merge onto I-294 S via exit number 15A toward INDIANA (Portions toll).

22: I-294 S becomes I-80 E/I-94 E.

23: Merge onto I-65 S via exit number 11 toward INDIANAPOLIS.

24: Merge onto I-465 S via exit number 123 toward INDPLS. INT'L AIRPORT.

25: Merge onto I-65 S via exit number 53B toward LOUISVILLE.

26: Merge onto I-71 N toward CINCINNATI/I-64/LEXINGTON.

27: Merge onto I-64 E toward LEXINGTON.

28: Take I-75 S toward RICHMOND/KNOXVILLE.

29: Take I-275 S toward ASHEVILLE.

30: Take the I-40 E/US-441 S exit toward ASHEVILLE.

31: Take the US-441 S exit toward HENLEY ST.

32: Merge onto TN-33 S/TN-71 S.

33: Turn LEFT onto E BLOUNT AVE.

34: E BLOUNT AVE becomes SEVIER AVE.

35: Stay straight to go onto ANITA DR SE.

36: ANITA DR SE becomes HILLWOOD DR.

37: Turn RIGHT onto ISLAND HOME AVE.

38: Turn LEFT to stay on ISLAND HOME AVE.

39: End at 2200 Home St Knoxville TN Map

Total Est. Time: 36 hours, 30 minutes Total Est. Distance: 2143.33 miles

CuE
05-05-2004, 10:24 AM
and where would this take us to? :D

Kamen
05-05-2004, 10:54 AM
:rofl: You guys got his addy and his pic too?!
Time to go snap us a cracka :guns:

roopi
05-05-2004, 11:17 AM
Did any of you guys even try calling? I just did. He answered the phone. Sounds like a knob.

CuE
05-05-2004, 11:20 AM
did u tell him that were going to do somethign about this matter?

roopi
05-05-2004, 11:22 AM
I didn't tell him shit. I don't know what any of you are planning on doing. I just wanted to see if anyone would answer.

If he would have scammed me I would have said something, however I'm not involved in this.

CuE
05-05-2004, 11:24 AM
i should give that guy a call and ask him whats going on

roopi
05-05-2004, 11:27 AM
Well I called 5 minutes ago so call now because he did answer. I called the second number posted.

Ek9Max
05-05-2004, 11:27 AM
whoever got scammed should call him. I onyl lost $18 so I learned my leason and I dont care anymore.

QuasarCav
05-05-2004, 11:39 AM
tell him to wait at home for a couple of days, tell him he has won a contest sponsered by beyond.ca.

Then ship yourselves in a crate, when he opens it....... surprise.

CuE
05-05-2004, 11:57 AM
haha... is there any possible way to get my money back?

silverTEG
05-06-2004, 11:15 AM
good thread :thumbsup:

as for the scam-fuck, kick him once for me, just for S&G.

jdms13rhd
05-06-2004, 02:19 PM
I might be buying a 48 pass school bus this weekend so who's up for going, getting our money back and kicking his ass!!

Forcefed
05-06-2004, 02:46 PM
If u get that, im in LOL

CuE
05-06-2004, 07:30 PM
hey man, umm is it possible to stop by ontario? i'm going to speak with a police officer tommorow and see what i can do. if i cant get my money back... i'm going to have to cut my internet connection :( and i'm not going to do it... my parents are!!

Weapon_R
05-06-2004, 07:33 PM
File Your Complaint Here (http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp)

CuE
05-09-2004, 09:38 PM
cant let this guy walk away from this....

MAZDA_SPEED
05-10-2004, 03:33 AM
I'd so hate to be him right now,

He's probably shitting his pants....LOL

Smoke a blunt to him gettin his ass beat...

HTN SWCHS
05-17-2004, 09:30 AM
sinister probe is the fcuking king