PDA

View Full Version : Millenium Auto Trendz Integra

Ridelikeme
04-27-2004, 07:15 PM
i saw the millenium auto trendz integra today on highway 8... for those of u that dont know it is the copper gold millenium-widebodied-headlight modified-tailight modified- lambo doors- 500+hp ls engine..... integra, if u can even call it that anymore... i tried to take a pic, but i was too retarded lookin at that car... nice work Ash

civicrider
04-27-2004, 07:23 PM
this integra

JordanLotoski
04-27-2004, 07:35 PM
:barf:

hjr
04-27-2004, 07:57 PM
yikes. wtf happened to that car?

86max
04-27-2004, 08:06 PM
I've seen that at car shows a couple times.....hard to tell it's an integra....I'll just say it's not my cup of tea....but props on all the work done:thumbsup:

civicrider
04-27-2004, 08:07 PM
its an amazing show car theres nothing in alberta that even comes close to this ride is flawless.

Ridelikeme
04-27-2004, 10:04 PM
yeah no kidding, anyone who drops around 100g' into a car is nuts... the car is amazing and owns everything that comes its way both on the street and in the shows..those taillights are cadillac vert's swapped horizontally... common thats original ars hell

illeagle
04-27-2004, 10:07 PM
At last he's got the power to back it up, But what does he drive daily?

Ridelikeme
04-27-2004, 10:10 PM
haha a range rover rollin on lexanis... or the gixxer 1000

Seanith
04-27-2004, 10:27 PM
500hp? :rolleyes:

civicrider
04-27-2004, 10:30 PM
no its not 500hp its got around 375 to the wheels

mx3gtx
04-27-2004, 10:35 PM
375 to the wheels ? i dont think they have even dynoed his car yet so wheres everone getting the numbers from

civicrider
04-27-2004, 10:36 PM
thats just what jay told me he thought it had, its just a guess

7thgenvic
04-27-2004, 10:37 PM
:hitit: anyone know what this fella does for a living!???? hahah

ryder_23
04-27-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Ridelikeme
the car is amazing and owns everything that comes its way both on the street and in the shows..those taillights are cadillac vert's swapped horizontally... common thats original ars hell

wow, you have awsome taste in cars...first that green mx-3 now this...sure he put alot of work into it...but come on..:barf:

CKY
04-28-2004, 01:20 AM
its a good show car i'll leave it there:barf:

boi-alien
04-28-2004, 01:48 AM

GT2NV
04-28-2004, 01:53 PM
i like it for the reason, i had no clue what it was when i first saw it

EarthWake_Audio
04-28-2004, 02:13 PM
well....its....different.
to each there own

INITIALD
04-28-2004, 02:18 PM
haha a range rover rollin on lexanis... or the gixxer 1000

he doesnt own the range rover anymore

WGR4Pussies
04-28-2004, 02:23 PM
it's cool, but i could probly built the same car for 40gs, not 100, and it looks like shit.:thumbsdow

rice_eater
04-28-2004, 02:47 PM
seriously, WTF is wrong with it?post a better picture coz i sure as hell dont find anything wrong with it :thumbsdow

boostless
04-28-2004, 03:17 PM
looks nice to me :thumbsup:

A_3
04-28-2004, 04:15 PM
I'm interested to see the rest of the car now... it's different for sure... the cadillac lights are a pretty neat idea... wouldn't have thought of that even in ps.

Ridelikeme
04-28-2004, 09:27 PM
jarett man i never said i luved the mx-3... this car is definately nice though... i would own it anyday and drive it with pride.. pinky up

ecstasy_civic
04-28-2004, 09:42 PM
jarett man i never said i luved the mx-3... this car is definately nice though... i would own it anyday and drive it with pride.. pinky up

oh ya:dunno:

TomTom
04-28-2004, 09:49 PM
its weird, ill have to see it face to face, but i love the doors, i think i should put them on my integra lol

integra_vate
04-28-2004, 09:58 PM
http://www.members.shaw.ca/integra_vate/tegmodded.jpg http://www.members.shaw.ca/integra_vate/tegmodded2.jpg

here some more pics i found

Seanith
04-28-2004, 11:19 PM
are those Evo headlights? If so i gotta admit thats pretty cool.

civicrider
04-28-2004, 11:28 PM
the interior is inasne and i have never seen anyone do paint like they can, the airbrushing on the side wow :drool:

jdmakkord
04-28-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~
are those Evo headlights? If so i gotta admit thats pretty cool.

Look like accord projector headlights

infamous
04-28-2004, 11:42 PM
wow. i really like the car, i have to give serious props to whoever built it. :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup:

integra_vate
04-29-2004, 12:35 AM
they are accord after market lights. I only like the interior sewed suede racing seats.

nosegrindR
04-29-2004, 11:24 AM
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

7thgenvic
04-29-2004, 12:22 PM
even thought it has lots of work and whatsuch, well tons of work, when its all said and done, the interior is reallllly well done, the color may not be perfect, but its alot more custom then what many people do which is buy some spray paint from canadian tire, don't mind the car at all, it shows that alot of work has been put in so he deserves props for the work.

the exterior is a little ummmm too much
:D

bmeier
04-29-2004, 12:44 PM
Everyone says that it is overdone and does not look good.

Think for a minute this is a "show car" the whole idea behind it is to showoff the shops (milleniums) skills. I too think the car looks overdone but it looks amazing there is nothing like it out there to even compare.

Anyways i thought the whole idea behind the show scene is too attract attention and customers. For instance look at Jesse James and west coast choppers, he innovated the chopper scene by putting out some crazy ass over the top bikes to show off his skills. He now is one of if not the most highly recognised bike maker.

anyways thats just my opinion

Ridelikeme
04-29-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by TomTom
its weird, ill have to see it face to face, but i love the doors, i think i should put them on my integra lol

yo tom man u have your integra already... bring it by the school and lets see what it can do... props man

dkny_stylez
04-29-2004, 06:46 PM
looks alrite

CRX crazy
04-29-2004, 07:23 PM
weird, i read this post yesterday, i saw him today on my way to school. it looks pretty nice in person, but thats just my opinion.

Clever
04-30-2004, 04:10 PM
the last time i saw that car it was still green, and Ash was talking about the mods he wanted to do to it. i think it looks pretty bad ass:thumbsup:

GreenLude
04-30-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Clever
the last time i saw that car it was still green, and Ash was talking about the mods he wanted to do to it. i think it looks pretty bad ass:thumbsup:

I didn't know it was ever green. I remember when it was silver, the guys at millenium have done amazing work.

civicrider
05-01-2004, 08:01 AM
it wasnt green it was blue before it got painted this brozy color

Idratherbsidewayz
05-01-2004, 12:58 PM
It doesn't really matter if it looks awesome or not. I personally like it but...

A tuner in any city builds a crazy car to show off their skills. They show you that they can mold headlights, do interiors, build sound systems, and engines. So you go there when you want to swap your civic headlights for some MINI ones...

Its extreme so some people will like it some won't.

Lo Pro
05-01-2004, 01:12 PM
Cant beat that integra, lexanis, full mold and a sick ass paint job, no other store in calgary comes close to doin the kind of work they do.

CKY
05-04-2004, 01:44 AM
interior pics look great other than the center console which looks really out of place since everything else in the car was worked over while the console is still in plain black

Redlyne_mr2
05-04-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by bmeier
For instance look at Jesse James and west coast choppers, he innovated the chopper scene by putting out some crazy ass over the top bikes to show off his skills. He now is one of if not the most highly recognised bike maker.

anyways thats just my opinion
Jesse James productions are all works of art, they are very clean and every part added compliments the rest of the bike. That integra is just plain nasty and tacky. Too each his own of course but whats the point of building a 375whp show car? Does it ever see pavement?

bmeier
05-04-2004, 07:48 PM
I agree jesse James is amazing, but when he first entered the scene tons of people thought his ideas and bikes were too wild.
anyways i think the work they did on the integra is amazing it does not suit my tastes personally but they did do a great job.

Ridelikeme
05-04-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Jesse James productions are all works of art, they are very clean and every part added compliments the rest of the bike. That integra is just plain nasty and tacky. Too each his own of course but whats the point of building a 375whp show car? Does it ever see pavement?

have u read the post... common man im not one to catch u on this kinda stuff, but if u read the beginning we saw the car and thats why we posted...this car drives alot man.. shes not no trailer queen although u would think it would be with the full mold.......

mmmm aerogear millenium kit.... done at millenium

Redlyne_mr2
05-04-2004, 08:52 PM

have u read the post... common man im not one to catch u on this kinda stuff, but if u read the beginning we saw the car and thats why we posted...this car drives alot man.. shes not no trailer queen although u would think it would be with the full mold.......

mmmm aerogear millenium kit.... done at millenium
Yeah sorry for the confusion, I realize you saw it on the highway but maybe just because it was going from one storage lot to another. The car's paint looks soo mint to be street driven that's cool that he drives it on the road it would be interesting to see that in a real world setting

xkon
05-04-2004, 09:06 PM
i guess to each his own... IMO :barf:

mx3gtx
05-04-2004, 09:07 PM
that car is street driven mostly everyday is wasnt just built to be a trailer queen. he wanted show and go and thats what they built. there not to many cars in calgary that can come close to the work that has been put into this acura

Dj_Stylz
05-04-2004, 09:17 PM
I like it just because :dunno:

chukilabs
05-04-2004, 10:23 PM

C4S
05-04-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT

Agree ! how can they made a car like that sigh .. :(

porker39
05-06-2004, 06:30 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bmeier
it looks amazing there is nothing like it out there to even compare.

not true ive seen way better show cars then that i mean that is a sweet ass car but ive seen better.:D

Ridelikeme
05-06-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by porker39
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bmeier
it looks amazing there is nothing like it out there to even compare.

not true ive seen way better show cars then that i mean that is a sweet ass car but ive seen better.:D

you will not see any better show cars in calgary.. sure there are some nicer cars in the states, i saw a way nicer integra in california, but it had never touched the street... this car is definately the nicest i have ever seen in our parts

pinoyhero
05-06-2004, 10:33 PM
I like it, a little over done for me and I would probably go without the LEXANI PIMP wheels, but looks pretty cool to me.

Clever
05-08-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by civicrider

Does Ash even surf Beyond???? i haven't seen him in awhile, i swear the car was green when he first had it, i might be wrong tho'. i still say the car's sic:thumbsup: to each their own.

GreenLude
05-08-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by civicrider

And it was silver before it was blue

Ridelikeme
05-09-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Lo Pro
Cant beat that integra, lexanis, full mold and a sick ass paint job, no other store in calgary comes close to doin the kind of work they do.

macavelli man its not a store.. Jay doesnt even stock parts there.. he is order for demand shop... therefore he doesnt have all the useless shit that has to be put on sale.. causing shops to loose money and have to close.... if anything millenium is a... custom garage

BumpinTalon
05-10-2004, 01:07 AM
custommx took his last MX-3 to Millenium. For $3,000, they swapped out his seats for Integra GS-R ones, put on an AEM intake (custom fitted), and powder coated some of his engine stuff. Oh ya, and installed his nitrous too. Anywhere else - that would have run $500.

The Integra is nice. Not my bag, but by god that thing will get you noticed.

Lo Pro
05-11-2004, 10:36 AM
Bumpintalon thats a really great story what does that have to do with anything.

Jeff shut up man i dont give a shit if its a custom garage or a store its basically the same shit differant pile and youve been up there once with jared and I.

BumpinTalon
05-11-2004, 10:55 AM
It's got to do with how much millenium sucks.

Lo Pro
05-11-2004, 01:19 PM
Millenium sucks man where the fuck do you get your car worked on, some shit hole no name shop

Seanith
05-11-2004, 02:01 PM
^ your a moron. just because a shop charges you reasonable prices doesn't mean its a shit hole :rolleyes:

Ridelikeme
05-11-2004, 10:28 PM
fuck man there is no need to be sayin shit to mac now.. its true if u look at all of the awards millenium was won u know they are hte best shop in calgary by far... no one can keep up with them... and yeah for the most part lots of the shops in calgary are shit.. they dont even do their own inhouse work.. they send it out to some collision shit autobody..... and mac, abreviate your sentences so that dipshits like this dont think u are saying something your not.... and ive been to millenium 3 times.. just pissin wit ya

BumpinTalon
05-11-2004, 10:35 PM
I don't get what your saying.
millenium isn't like king midas. Just because they worked on your car doesn't make it golden. i would rather do the work myself or get somebody else to do and save myself the bucks then get them to do it. they couldn't even get a NOS install right after like three tries.
millenium doesn't suck but the overall value of their work is not great. good result, but the value is not there.
actually, if i wanted any kind of body work done or a custom stereo install or custom interior work i would get millenium to do it because i would know that i would get the best possible fit and finish money can buy. but engine work... too expensive. i know enough mechanic friends with enough tools i could prolly do it myself, or i would just get another shop to do it. Impressions, probably, since i think that 900 horsepower supra is theirs.

civicrider
05-11-2004, 10:58 PM
geez big braul goin on here, kinda gay considering this post is about spotting a car not what shop is better or kidd being all anal about millenuim being a shop or a "custom garage" honestly WHO GIVES A FUCK haha but it is funny