PDA

View Full Version : speeding ticket..... help!

noyzz_boyzz
04-27-2004, 09:31 PM
I got myself a speeding tickect in Mississauga while rushing to the bank to get money for my Insurance....there was a 92 model Integra in front of me (same lane) and I was driving at the same speed as him...but the stupid popos with the radar detector caught the other guy stopped him and let him go without giving him a ticket and they pulled me over...and asked for my drivers licence, insurance and registration paper...shit! I said to myself left my registration paper at the Insurance office! :banghead:
so I tell him and he writes me up a ticket for not having a permit..the fine was $110...stupid me..I found the regestration paper and went up to the stupid popo...thinking he would let me go but no..ASSHOLE....he says you wait in the car I am gonna write u up a speeding ticket...I have lost 4 demerit points plus got a fine of $265..why I didn't leave with the $110 fine? I was actually exhausted working 32 hours in three days with no sleep that I couldn't even think!

so I want to know is this charge right? why didn't the other guy in front of me get pulled over? and did he have the right to give me another ticket after the first one...I only received one ticket....the $265 fine....

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

btw going to court for this...
thanks

Barnes
04-27-2004, 10:38 PM
that licks balls. i came so close to loosing my license a couple months ago. i got 4 points off for doing 30 over the limit, and a 130-160 dollar fine. i can't remember.

noyzz_boyzz
04-28-2004, 05:09 PM
anyone else?

O_J
04-28-2004, 05:24 PM
they can give you as many tickets as they like to...you've never heard?

its like first ticket for speeding and second for no registration and if you have an exhaust he can give you 3 tickets...i don't see why not...just try and fight it to maybe take off demerits but speeding i speeding i don't think you can get away with that.

habsfan
04-28-2004, 06:10 PM
i got pulled over for doing 35 over the other night...380 dollar ticket and 4 demerits........thank god i was lucky enough to talk my way out of that one!

noyzz_boyzz
04-28-2004, 07:09 PM
what do u guys suggest I do?....:(

3G
04-28-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by noyzz_boyzz
what do u guys suggest I do?....:(

go buy some KY and bend over

jdms13rhd
04-29-2004, 03:15 AM
When you go to court you can ask for the radar print out and if he doesnt have it with your car its squashed "thrown out"

But you should go to the court house and fill out a "case resolution forum" Fill it out with the ticket # your personal info and phone # and that write out what hampned and why you think you dont deserve the ticket also write that you would like to plee "ro" "regestered owner". That will drop the demerates but there is still a good chance that you will still pay the full ammount of the ticket but etleast you wont have bad insurance. Than go to court about an hour before the court date time and talk to the crown prosiqutor. "Ya i know i cant spell". When you talk to him just explain what hampned and than when you go in the court room and they call you up and the crown will be like "I have already talked to mr. ....... and so on" and than you just hope for the best.

I have saved my self over $2000 doing this last year. Hope it works for you. Good luck.

noyzz_boyzz
04-29-2004, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by jdms13rhd
When you go to court you can ask for the radar print out and if he doesnt have it with your car its squashed "thrown out"

But you should go to the court house and fill out a "case resolution forum" Fill it out with the ticket # your personal info and phone # and that write out what hampned and why you think you dont deserve the ticket also write that you would like to plee "ro" "regestered owner". That will drop the demerates but there is still a good chance that you will still pay the full ammount of the ticket but etleast you wont have bad insurance. Than go to court about an hour before the court date time and talk to the crown prosiqutor. "Ya i know i cant spell". When you talk to him just explain what hampned and than when you go in the court room and they call you up and the crown will be like "I have already talked to mr. ....... and so on" and than you just hope for the best.

I have saved my self over $2000 doing this last year. Hope it works for you. Good luck.

thanks bro...:)