PDA

View Full Version : Rockfort Fosgate Power Status Cap

WGR4Pussies
04-27-2004, 10:49 PM
This is a rockfort Fostgate 1.0 farad, 20 VDC Power status cap, with remote turn on.

For anyone who doesn't know, this bad boy here is a big ass capacitator that goes inline inbetween your amp and battery, it stores electricity in it like a battery, so that when your subs really hit hard, the amp isn't drawing directly from your cars electrical system, this prevents the lights from dimming in your car and it helps you amp last longer, and worker harder.

A must for competition stereos, or anyone who just wants some more stereo shit.

it's not in mint condition, but it works fine, has some small scratchs and scuffs in it from the clamps that I used to hold it down. I lost one of the nice shinny brass bolts on the top of the cap, I've replaced it with a plain looking(non bling bling, for you ricers) metal bolt.

I'm not looking for very much money for this thing, I can't hear anymore and just wana get rid of it.

$50 OBO

Tilt your head to the right side to view the picture, or maybe to the left, iIm not too sure.

WGR4Pussies
04-27-2004, 10:54 PM
This is the top of the cap, with fancy LEDs to light up when the cap is on, this thing really impresses Ricers, and women, if your not getting any, buy this cap and tell all the women your _____ is this big.

you can see the non bling bling bolt in this picture, and the little dial to adjust sensitivty, along with the fancy rockford fosgate logo

WGR4Pussies
05-27-2004, 03:42 PM
Bump.

derek1530
08-03-2004, 02:32 PM
35 dollars man I will give you email me if you want offer at [email protected]

da9integ
05-09-2007, 09:56 PM
do you still have this?

Loud-N-Clear
05-10-2007, 11:02 AM
First of all, this thread is 3 years old... Second, the OP is banned.