PDA

View Full Version : food u can make after school..quick and easy

kev
04-28-2004, 02:32 PM
:bullshit: ive always came home from school and realized im too tired and too lazy to make anything...got any tips u guys eat that are easy and good to eeat:poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie:

Shaolin
04-28-2004, 02:39 PM
umm.. I always have rice for dinner.. so the next day I come home from work and I just fry a couple sunny side up eggs, toss it on a bed of rice, mix it with some Maggi seasoning sauce..

:D

Gonthro
04-28-2004, 02:41 PM
anything deep fried :D takes 3 minutes to make :P

rice_eater
04-28-2004, 02:42 PM
forzen cooked wings:drool:

izzoblitzo
04-28-2004, 02:44 PM
always stock up on instant cupanoodles!! and hungryman microwavable dinners! or if you go out, get chubby chicken from A&W, and freeze that for a rainy day. *L*

freakin
04-28-2004, 02:47 PM
Ichiban chow mein. It's not a soup like the regular Ichiban (you boil off all the water). I usually dump some frozen vegtables in it while it boils. takes about 3 minutes. Damn good and very cheap.

Weapon_R
04-28-2004, 02:47 PM
Get some of those canned chunky soups - they are quick, just put em in a pot and come back 5 mins later.

ryder_23
04-28-2004, 02:49 PM
^
:werd: make sure its the ones with pre mixed in water, so you dont have to do squat :thumbsup:

cup of noodles is really easy, gets job done...

3G
04-28-2004, 02:56 PM
Chicken wings, chicken nuggets, fries (you can get them from your grocer..)

Theres pizza too

My cousin was talking about these microwaveable meals last night. They came in different things (chicken, ropast, pizza etc)

^SkylinE^
04-28-2004, 03:37 PM
nachos! Buy the Pre gratted cheese. The the chips on a plate, Dump the cheeze on and BAM!@ toss it in the microwave and grab a bowl for ths salsa and sour cream while the nachos are cooking for like 50 seconds. Like 3 minutes later you good to go. Quick and easy!:thumbsup:

QuasarCav
04-28-2004, 03:48 PM
those burritos from 7-11 are the shit.

i think the hot beef is the best.

Oh no another quote owning:(

ZorroAMG
04-28-2004, 04:01 PM
So you DO think hot beef injections are best huh? pwn3d. :D j/k

blinkme_210
04-28-2004, 04:08 PM
2 words: TV DINNERS!!!!

freakin
04-28-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by ^SkylinE^
nachos! Buy the Pre gratted cheese. The the chips on a plate, Dump the cheeze on and BAM!@ toss it in the microwave and grab a bowl for ths salsa and sour cream while the nachos are cooking for like 50 seconds. Like 3 minutes later you good to go. Quick and easy!:thumbsup:

That's poor nacho construction, hehe. ;)

You have to put some chips down, then cheese, then some more chips, then cheese, then....you get the idea. Otherwise you get halfway through and run out of the good stuff.

XylathaneGTR
04-28-2004, 09:35 PM
Refer to the "good bachelor food" post about Fajita's. I always make those when i come home from school.
Another good idea is frozen pasta, such as Michelina's (sp?). Its usually pretty good, and takes like, 3 minutes to whip up.
There's also soup, not shitty Mr. Noodle whitewashed crap, but the straight outta Fobtown stuff w/ the Korean Writing on it.
Noodle time is also good, by my favorite is the Nong Shim stuff.
Also, you could make a quick salad.

403Gemini
04-28-2004, 09:47 PM
healthy: granola and yogurt and its damn good

blinkme_210
04-28-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
Refer to the "good bachelor food" post about Fajita's. I always make those when i come home from school.
Another good idea is frozen pasta, such as Michelina's (sp?). Its usually pretty good, and takes like, 3 minutes to whip up.
There's also soup, not shitty Mr. Noodle whitewashed crap, but the straight outta Fobtown stuff w/ the Korean Writing on it.
Noodle time is also good, by my favorite is the Nong Shim stuff.
Also, you could make a quick salad.

:werd:
Anything made by Nong Shim rules. Gotta pour the whole seasoning package in, or else you don't get the true spicy taste of Korean/Japanese noodles.

GTS Jeff
04-29-2004, 08:53 AM
wow u guys all have a very low quality of life....cup noodles, ichican....fook cant u guys pay for the proper doll-noodles? haha

EK 2.0
04-29-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
healthy: granola and yogurt and its damn good

Geek, you deep fry that and you are good to go...j/k

sputnik
04-29-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

Geek, you deep fry that and you are good to go...j/k

or instead of granola... use froot loops... count chocula... or trix!

and instead of yogurt... use melted vanilla ice cream

hendosa
04-29-2004, 07:13 PM
I think hot beef is the best....

dj_rice
04-29-2004, 08:52 PM
Microwavealble Easy Mac lol...

Thats fine gourmet dining at its best

C4S
04-29-2004, 08:53 PM
CUP NOODLE ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

awesome ! and feel like in a plane .... :zzz:

dogmaiwli
05-02-2004, 04:11 PM
Michelinas-dinners
Pizza Pops
Noodles
Cheeze Toast
PB & J
Soup
Hell even a Power Bar

Kraft Dinner, If you get a big enough non stick pot, all you have to do is boil the water, poor the mac in no stirring,
and pre mix the milk/butter/mac cheese in a bowl and put in the nuker for a 20 Seconds, and when the mac is done just stir it in.
Easy ANd Yummy, I've have even boiled hot dogs in mac

CKY
05-04-2004, 02:08 AM
wow pretty much every post on this thread other than gemini's are grease infested food, i stopped eating after school a while ago, since the pounds just kept adding up (CURSE YOU METABOLISM!!!!) and now i just hit the sac right after i get home and sleep til supper time

hustler
05-04-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Microwavealble Easy Mac lol...

Thats fine gourmet dining at its best

:werd:

GOTTA BE KD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boosted_TL
05-04-2004, 11:34 AM
Tuna in a bowl with a bit of mayo and pickles, Then make a Protein shake and your full as fuck

hjr
05-04-2004, 11:35 AM
jeezzzzzzzus, you folks need some real food. the easiest food to make is scrambled eggs, if you add a bit of salsa to the scrambling then add tones of cheddah once its done, thet are pretty hard to beat.

Any sort of tater tot or hashbrown goes well with the eggs too, and easy to make.

toast is easy and its quite good as well

this is pretty quick, but not that fast - Breakfast Nacho's. Use my scrambled eggs from the top, maybe a bit more salsa in the mix, then get you chips and cheeze, get them a bit melty, then put the eggs on top, more cheeze, break out the sour cream and salsa and enjoy your damn good food. feel free to add anything you want, like peppers and onions an whatnot.

Anko
05-15-2004, 08:48 PM
I usually cook up lots of rice so it could sit in the refrigerator for a couple days.....

Fried Rice is always good, get some chinese sausage, eggs, green onions and rice. You are ready to eat in less than 10min. Stir Fried greens with garlic

You can also cook up a big batch of chili or lasagna and freeze it in portion size. Just microwave it.

Or I will just get a good loaf of bread and make a tuna cream cheese spread. Salad on the side.

vapor
05-18-2004, 10:08 PM
yea I would have to say the nachos casue there easy to make and the taste so good, gotta eat them with salsa also!

or just zap like leftover like steak or somthing from last nights dinner!!! yummmy

or you could make a protien shake?!1? they taste pretty good and they fill you up juust go to a booster jucie and get one you like and ask them what they put in it and make it at home instead of buying one for 5 bucks everytime!

dogmaiwli
05-19-2004, 09:23 AM
Check This Site Out, If you can't find a meal idea here, Quit eating.

http://www.recipezaar.com/

:thumbsup: